Texas Flood waters overwhelming

Texicans got such big mouths they will suck the water into their mouths and transport it to a dry area.......

As much as you suck we need you down here stat!!!
That's Okiehoma's job, sucking to keep Teaxass from sliding into the gulf...

We need your mobile suckitude ability so we can put you where we need you..down on the montrose would be a good place to start...you can kill two birds with one stone.

Shit, mine are dying or not sprouting with da rain and cool weather..
We're having perfect growth weather here in tx this year. Yeah the folks living along river banks need to get to high ground when it rains 12inches in one spot.. but that's not new.

We're having perfect growth weather here in tx this year. Yeah the folks living along river banks need to get to high ground when it rains 12inches in one spot.. but that's not new.
I grew up in OKC, with all the clay in the soil the water stayed for a long time...But it's mainly the cool weather, last week we had lows in the mid 40's...

I grew up in OKC, with all the clay in the soil the water stayed for a long time...But it's mainly the cool weather, last week we had lows in the mid 40's...
Lows around 60 highs around 87... basically florida/california like weather. Looks like summer is gonna skip texas this year.

I am wondering if Texans will swallow their pride and ask he military for assistance:

Floodwaters overwhelming parts of Texas - CBS News
Why? For a little rain? Meh..

I take it you've been asleep the past four days.
I live on a creek. It turned in to river then formed a nice sized lake in my back yard. Now it's back to a river again. In a few days it will be a creek again. Meh... it happens every 5years or so.

Seems Texas has everything California needs, and has it in excess

What we need is NOT pipelines that carry toxic tar-sands, but pipelines to redirect water from flooded areas to drought-stricken ones.
Sry but this water is already bought and paid for. Texas growth has been ... massive from all the people running to where the jobs are and retirees coming to where the low cost of living is. Not to mention Obama opening the border.

Just about all the people makin' a big deal out of this aren't even from Texas. We are used to overcoming this kind of thing out here. Floods, wildfires, tornados? Bring that shit the fuck on.

So yeah... you people can stop trippin'. It's like you just lookin' for a reason to hate on a badass state.

Last edited:
Texas growth has been ... massive from all the people running to where the jobs are and retirees coming to where the low cost of living is. Not to mention Obama opening the border.

Somehow, Obama made it into a right winger's post...Here's Texas' population growth.

chart

Forum List

Back