Texas Democrat caught on tape calling 2 black prosecutors the n-word

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
LISTEN: Texas Democrat Uses 'N-WORD' In Tirade About Black Prosecutors

Brownsville City Commissioner Cesar De Leon is in hot water after a recording of him calling two African-American prosecutors “f***ing n******” surfaced on social media on Tuesday.

De Leon, a Democrat, apologized for the racist remarks on Wednesday but defended what he said was a “private conversation.”

“I want to begin by apologizing,” De Leon told The Brownsville Herald. “I want to apologize to the citizens of Brownsville or whoever had to listen to those tapes because there is a lot of profane language and that was a private conversation. It was never meant to be public, but it’s very important that people understand that I’m very apologetic.”

Transcript of the recording provided via The Brownsville Herald:

There are a couple of [F-word and N-word] that Luis Saenz is getting, and I don’t know where he is getting them from. They are coming down to my [F-word] city and now they are trying to [F-word] put everybody in jail because they think we are a bunch of Mexicans that hit our wives, which couldn’t be further from the [F-word] truth, but that is how they see us.

They are [F-word] … and I would say this, that I would never dare use that word, but you know what, yes, there are a couple of [N-word] in there that think that all of us are [F-word] taco eaters....

The true face of liberals.

Oh, riiight. Only a Republican could get away with calling a racially disadvantaged prosecutor a “f***ing n******” ... or else a real Log Cabin Republican from the GNAA.

They're just upset that Trump didn't say it, they'd get sexually excited if Trump did it.

Texas Democrat caught on tape calling 2 black prosecutors the n-word

it is all good

he gets a pass on that sort of shit

after all he is a leftist

I would be surprised if some members of USMessageBoard did not use the word [censored] in their private conversations.

LISTEN: Texas Democrat Uses 'N-WORD' In Tirade About Black Prosecutors

Brownsville City Commissioner Cesar De Leon is in hot water after a recording of him calling two African-American prosecutors “f***ing n******” surfaced on social media on Tuesday.

De Leon, a Democrat, apologized for the racist remarks on Wednesday but defended what he said was a “private conversation.”

“I want to begin by apologizing,” De Leon told The Brownsville Herald. “I want to apologize to the citizens of Brownsville or whoever had to listen to those tapes because there is a lot of profane language and that was a private conversation. It was never meant to be public, but it’s very important that people understand that I’m very apologetic.”

Transcript of the recording provided via The Brownsville Herald:

There are a couple of [F-word and N-word] that Luis Saenz is getting, and I don’t know where he is getting them from. They are coming down to my [F-word] city and now they are trying to [F-word] put everybody in jail because they think we are a bunch of Mexicans that hit our wives, which couldn’t be further from the [F-word] truth, but that is how they see us.

They are [F-word] … and I would say this, that I would never dare use that word, but you know what, yes, there are a couple of [N-word] in there that think that all of us are [F-word] taco eaters....

The true face of liberals.

He sounds like LBJ. DeLeon 2020!

Honestly, the only people I have personally ever heard use the N-word in my life were Democrats.

Oh, riiight. Only a Republican could get away with calling a racially disadvantaged prosecutor a “f***ing n******” ... or else a real Log Cabin Republican from the GNAA.

They're just upset that Trump didn't say it, they'd get sexually excited if Trump did it.

Truthfully you seem the one more upset and can not defend the stupidity from your side...

It also shows that Hispanics\Latinos have no love for the black community, but hey keep on thinking whites are only racist...

Which Presidential candidates called blacks "super predators" and further said that they must be "brought to heel"?

A. Trump
B. Hillary

I
Honestly, the only people I have personally ever heard use the N-word in my life were Democrats.
I have heard people of every political leaning use it. Every religious devotion use it. And every race, and ethnicity use it. Whether people approve of it, or not. Whether they like it, or not; the fact of the matter is that it is common vernacular for describing negros.

Forum List

Back