texas dem leader calls for murder of nra members

All this "Crosshairs" talk is not what we need.

We need real leaders willing to do what is needed for our country even if it is against their party's stance. Not a bunch of emo talking punks.

Last edited:
Everyone of whatever persuasion has to know where this is leading. Democrats have been calling for a purge of conservatives for years. At some point they will have to stop talking and start doing. It won't go on like this forever. At some point the calls for violence will be answered. Why do you think gun sales are breaking all records? People know what's coming.

Hmmm, your logic is I'm a homo despite talking shit about homos non-stop on this board.

Meanwhile your posts show you are a bad person, supporting threats against NRA members....so using your logic that would make you a homo.

See how fucked up your are?

go the hell.

Of course, a piece of shit like you supports violence against law abiding citizens.

You're a criminal yourself.

and you're a homo

what's your point, nemo?

Hmmm, your logic is I'm a homo despite talking shit about homos non-stop on this board.

Meanwhile your posts show you are a bad person, supporting threats against NRA members....so using your logic that would make you a homo.

go the hell.

Of course, a piece of shit like you supports violence against law abiding citizens.

You're a criminal yourself.

and you're a homo

what's your point, nemo?

When you realize he's a troll and stop replying to him, your frustration with him will end. One only needs to look at his posts to see what he is. The rest here knows that if you're going to read a reply from del....don't expect much other than personal attacks. And nothing on the topic, that's for sure. He's here to entertain himself and his fellow trolls....listening LL?

Lets be clear do you find body bags filled with dead children worth your semi?

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the election.

Democrats won the election just slightly over 3 million votes in a nation of 330 million people. Now, govern those people as if you were a serious majority. There are 80 million legal gun owners with well over 100 million actually having unregistered guns. That was BEFORE tens of thousands of people got new guns. Registration applications have topped 5,000 A DAY since the Connecticut shooting.

The Sandy Hook Effect: Gun Sales Rise as Stocks Fall
The Sandy shooting has "created a national shortage" of firearms and ammo, one Texas gun shop owner told CNBC, who asked not to be identified for fear of a backlash. "All of our suppliers are almost sold out of items across the board."

The person added that he expects gun sales in his establishment to see anywhere between 200 and 400 percent. "At a minimum we'll double our sales from last year," he added.

According to NCIS data, almost 17 million firearms related background checks have been run this year as of Nov. 30.

The reality of the situation is this. Liberals calling for mass murder. Conservatives preparing for defense against mass murder.

All this tinderbox needs is the right spark.

Yes, I know it is a troll....I just had to point out for one last time that it needs to work on its logic.

I wasn't going to respond to its next post which will include "nemo" in it.

go the hell.

and you're a homo

what's your point, nemo?

When you realize he's a troll and stop replying to him, your frustration with him will end. One only needs to look at his posts to see what he is. The rest here knows that if you're going to read a reply from del....don't expect much other than personal attacks. And nothing on the topic, that's for sure. He's here to entertain himself and his fellow trolls....listening LL?

so you cant answer honestly then huh?

instead you play the "your a poopy pants" game.

this is why you right wingers are worthless to an adult discussion of the facts

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the election.

Democrats won the election just slightly over 3 million votes in a nation of 330 million people. Now, govern those people as if you were a serious majority. There are 80 million legal gun owners with well over 100 million actually having unregistered guns. That was BEFORE tens of thousands of people got new guns. Registration applications have topped 5,000 A DAY since the Connecticut shooting.

The Sandy Hook Effect: Gun Sales Rise as Stocks Fall
The Sandy shooting has "created a national shortage" of firearms and ammo, one Texas gun shop owner told CNBC, who asked not to be identified for fear of a backlash. "All of our suppliers are almost sold out of items across the board."

The person added that he expects gun sales in his establishment to see anywhere between 200 and 400 percent. "At a minimum we'll double our sales from last year," he added.

According to NCIS data, almost 17 million firearms related background checks have been run this year as of Nov. 30.

The reality of the situation is this. Liberals calling for mass murder. Conservatives preparing for defense against mass murder.

All this tinderbox needs is the right spark.

the people voted asgainst your agenda.

this is a democracy

With the NHL on strike, I'd please ask all USMB members to have some consideration for those of us in pain and please stop using hockey analogies.

Thank you in advance.

The NHL is on strike? When did this happen?

I get the impression that his goal is not less violence, but to take away the rights of citizens to defend themselves. Why would he do that unless he wants more power to the government?

Forum List

Back