texas dem leader calls for murder of nra members

From the link at least there are two sane people who aren't having a knee jerk reaction

“You are an embarrassment to precinct chairs everywhere – and Americans. You sound like the next crazed shooter,” one person tweeted in response.

Democrat precinct committeeman in Bay Area Houston

Yet you want this nutter to have access to very deadly weapons?

hes an IDIOT for sayng this.

If I could say one thing to him it would be.

Shut the fuck up Donnie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYJ7zZ9BRw]big lebowski - shut the fuck up donny! - YouTube[/ame]

#3 December 18, 2012 at 8:42 am

Tony commented:

I guess you can shoot members of the NRA and those who support it, but you’d better not miss, because they will shoot back.

do you want to arm all the teachers still?

remember they are very democratic leaning

It was an asinine thing to say and he never should of said it but he's one person. He does not represent the entire Democratic Party or even close.

He said, and I quote: "Carburruvius tweeted this out after the Sandy Hook School shootings. Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?"

It seems like a joke, but that's exactly what the Bolsheviks did in Russia in 1917.

It's also what the Nazis did in 1938--following Krystallnacht, at which time they began burning Jewish synagogues, murdering Jewish people, and sending thousands of Jewish Germans to concentration camps when a Jewish teenager shot a German diplomat in Paris.

Talking about dead political opponents is not a good idea considering the consequences it brings about.

I do so wish democrats would take him up on it. It is just what the country needs.

Forum List

Back