Texas Counties Start Charging Illegal Aliens With Child Endangerment, Trespass

Thanks for proving right-wingers are just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) regarding the Sanctity of Life, in abortion threads.

Can right-wingers be any more True, in any other threads?
I'm not hypocritical in the least.

Point out my hypocrisy?

Unborn child that has no say in the decision made about it

Fully grown man/woman breaking international law

You are proof that left wingers are dumb as a fuckin fence post.

I'm not hypocritical in the least.

Point out my hypocrisy?

Unborn child that has no say in the decision made about it

Fully grown man/woman breaking international law

You are proof that left wingers are dumb as a fuckin fence post.
The sanctity of life is sacrosanct. Only alleging to believe it in abortion threads IS hypocrisy. Any questions, right-winger?

How do you write President Joe Biden in Communist Red Chinese?

Some characters (s)?

The American people should refer to Red Communist Xiden the same way.
To know that the Biden Administration is actually Communist, all you have to do is look at who his administration nominated for Comptroller of the Currency: Saule Omarova, an "actual" Communist.
*81,000 of our military personnel died fighting against Marxism and 7.3 million people fled Marxism to our shores. To go towards Marxism is the same as spitting on the graves of those military personnel and a slap in the face to all those who fled Marxism.

To know that the Biden Administration is actually Communist, all you have to do is look at who his administration nominated for Comptroller of the Currency: Saule Omarova, an "actual" Communist.
*81,000 of our military personnel died fighting against Marxism and 7.3 million people fled Marxism to our shores. To go towards Marxism is the same as spitting on the graves of those military personnel and a slap in the face to all those who fled Marxism.
lol. Our federal and State Constitutions are "Marxism".

Face the music, YahwhShua broke down the barriers and has raised a flag to other nations to come plunder America because of the mountains of bitter fruit created by America. See Isaiah 5

Face the music, YahwhShua broke down the barriers and has raised a flag to other nations to come plunder America because of the mountains of bitter fruit created by America. See Isaiah 5
You know this is not the religion forum, right?

Split tails are dangerous. Women should never be given the power over a nation. Women cannot make the tough decisions.
Stop trying so hard. Just because you are a homosexual doesn't mean you have to hate women. Don't be so scared.

Stop trying so hard. Just because you are a homosexual doesn't mean you have to hate women. Don't be so scared.
I am honest. I am not trying. Women have no place leading a nation. their job is raising the nation's children.

Stop being a pussy.

Just accept yourself for who you are and stop hating women for it. It is not their fault that you are a homosexual. Get over it.
Only if you accept the fact that you are a cucked manvaj.

If you state that you are a cucked mavaj...I will say I love the cock....nom nom nom nom nom

But women still need to be at the house shittin out pups and burning the pot pies.

Forum List

Back