Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that cross the line can't be rehabilitated, I agree there. They should never be set free. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken and can never be trusted again.

How can you trust the non-offending paedophiles to NOT cross the line?

Sorry, as a society and as adults we have a moral and fundamental duty to protect ALL children within our respective societies, I don't care about non-offending paedophiles, they're the same filth that cannot be trusted, as such they'd be executed, the main and ONLY concern is that ALL children are protected from the dangers of these wastes of human skin.
It's absurd to assert that pedophiles can't have a conscience. If, heaven forbid, you were afflicted by this, would you hurt a child? The only reasonable expectation is that they control their actions because they certainly can't control their attraction. If you had someone like that in your family, you might be proud of them too that they didn't act out on their feelings.

"If, heaven forbid, you were afflicted by this, would you hurt a child?"

You're fucked-up in the membrane, please get some professional help.
Ok, I got nothing left to say to you since you can't discuss anything without getting in a tiff.

I'm not the one defending paedophiles.

You should be grateful I even responded to your disgusting comments and managed to control myself.
Don't bother, sweetheart.

I can understand why some people don't want harsher punishments for these sickos. The reason is that, instead of just molesting kids, they may start killing them to avoid being identified for their sick, sick disgusting deeds.
That is why you shoot the bastards if they cross that line.

"How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over?"

The majority don't seek help, the majority enjoy what they do, the majority cannot be rehabilitated, the only way to prevent a paedophile from being a threat to children is to execute them.
Those that cross the line can't be rehabilitated, I agree there. They should never be set free. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken and can never be trusted again.

How can you trust the non-offending paedophiles to NOT cross the line?

Sorry, as a society and as adults we have a moral and fundamental duty to protect ALL children within our respective societies, I don't care about non-offending paedophiles, they're the same filth that cannot be trusted, as such they'd be executed, the main and ONLY concern is that ALL children are protected from the dangers of these wastes of human skin.
It's absurd to assert that pedophiles can't have a conscience. If, heaven forbid, you were afflicted by this, would you hurt a child? The only reasonable expectation is that they control their actions because they certainly can't control their attraction. If you had someone like that in your family, you might be proud of them too that they didn't act out on their feelings.

"If, heaven forbid, you were afflicted by this, would you hurt a child?"

You're fucked-up in the membrane, please get some professional help.
Ok, I got nothing left to say to you since you can't discuss anything without getting in a tiff.

I TOLD you. No mother is going to be "okay" with that.

I can understand why some people don't want harsher punishments for these sickos. The reason is that, instead of just molesting kids, they may start killing them to avoid being identified for their sick, sick disgusting deeds.
I disagree. They would kill a child just to avoid 6 months in jail if they were so inclined. Most solicit silence through intimidation instead. But all child abusers should be locked up forever.

Don't feed the beasts .....let them talking among themselves.

I disagree. They would kill a child just to avoid 6 months in jail if they were so inclined. Most solicit silence through intimidation instead. But all child abusers should be locked up forever.

Yeah, I know. It's personal for me. I'm too close to the issue.

HE is the one who brought it up! Buy a clue!

Oh really? YOU are too close to the issue? It's personal for every single last mother in the world!

Oh really? YOU are too close to the issue? It's personal for every single last mother in the world!
And I'm a father of four. Try to keep that in mind.

Maybe you need to read back a bit and see who made the thread about paedophiles.

Says you. I find it hard to believe that a father would be so nonchalant about someone in his family having sexual fantasies about his little ones! WTF?

TEXAS rules!!!!!

I already posted about Texas when this was all about Texas, I think that was on page one.

I then left the thread and returned hours later to see it was now 20 pages long and had become about those poor innocent lambs the paedophiles, they're just misunderstood or something :rolleyes-41:

Says you. I find it hard to believe that a father would be so nonchalant about someone in his family having sexual fantasies about his little ones! WTF?
Are we going to play that game? Maybe you aren't a mother. Most mothers I know don't go around fantasizing about killing people who haven't done anything. Don't challenge my fatherhood and I won't challenge your motherhood.

Are we going to play that game? Maybe you aren't a mother. Most mothers I know don't go around fantasizing about killing people who haven't done anything. Don't challenge my fatherhood and I won't challenge your motherhood.

Every mother wants to kill pedophiles. Hate to tell you.

Maybe you shouldn't have started defending those who have a sexual attraction to children then.

ChrisL has commented nothing wrong.

Bullshit. Almost nobody except you wants to kill people who haven't done anything. Including my wife. This relative is on her side of the family.

And most fathers also want to kill paedophiles.

Bullshit. Almost nobody except you wants to kill people who haven't done anything. Including my wife. This relative is on her side of the family.

Normal mothers do. We are disgusted by pedophiles. They are the lowest of all human life forms.

Maybe you shouldn't have started defending those who have a sexual attraction to children then.

ChrisL has commented nothing wrong.
Clearly you aren't a parent either. See it now?

And most fathers also want to kill paedophiles.

Yes, they do. It is not okay with me for adults to have such "feelings" about our kids! It is terribly disturbing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back