Testimony of an Ex - Satanist

"Free Reign" By Brother Michael Boldea Jr. 7/16/ 2014

Individuals not wholly sold out to God have a difficult time understanding the notion of giving God free reign of their hearts. To such individuals it is perfectly reasonable, and even generous on their part to offer God half, three quarters, or even 80% of their hearts, reserving a piece, a slice, a little alcove for themselves, for their predilections, proclivities, or passions.

Because these individuals do not understand that serving God is an all or nothing proposition, they find ways of excusing sin in their lives, they find ways of excusing compromise in their lives, and they find ways of excusing duplicity in their lives.

The prism through which men perceive service toward God determines whether or not they will dedicate their all to Him, or feel as though they are doing Him a favor if they acknowledge Him from time to time, as long as He doesn’t inconvenience them too terribly.

I’ve said this before, but it bears mentioning it again, God is not interested having roommates. God is not interested in sharing the space of your heart with anything else that isn’t Him, and because He is God, He can do that. It is God’s prerogative to demand exclusivity to your heart. It is God’s prerogative to expect that once you invite Him to move in, every other tenant must move out.
Anything less than that, anything less than God being solitary on the throne of your heart is self-delusion, and self-deception.

Man, in his hubris, has been trying to put God in a box since the beginning of creation. No matter how hard we try, no matter how many mental aerobics and theological machinations we seem to put ourselves through, we never quite succeed, and God remains God, His nature remains ever the same, and those who boldly claim that God has changed and now embraces the darkness as though it were light are proven fools and liars eventually .

What does this have to do with Peter’s first epistle? Well, everything. Peter was attempting to prepare the household of faith for what was about to come upon it. I believe wholeheartedly that Peter receive revelation of what was to transpire, of the hardships and trials the church would have to go through, and inspired of the Holy Spirit, Peter writes to the church and tells them that without being sanctified, without giving God free reign of one’s heart, we have no hope of enduring to the end, and overcoming as we ought.

How can today’s church hope to endure hardship, trials, tribulations, persecution and even martyrdom if we are unwilling or unable to do away with the sins, vices, and predilections we hold close to our bosom?

I realize the following will come across like a lead balloon, but if you can’t break ties with your sin, if you can’t break ties with your addiction, if you can’t break ties with your lust, you will never have the strength and wherewithal to stand for the name Jesus in the face of certain death.

If we can’t live for Christ, we will never be willing to die for Him.

As the old adage so aptly puts it, ‘dying is easy…it’s the living that’s hard.’

It is only when we’ve surrendered our all, when there is nothing left to give, nothing left to surrender, nothing left to lay on the altar, that we can, with certainty, declare our unshakeable faithfulness to He who was faithful, no matter what the future might hold. If there are still things we are holding onto, if there are still vices, if there are still unconfessed sins, if there is still pride, then when we say we surrender all to Jesus, we’re lying to ourselves as well as those around us.

It’s the sins you keep close to your chest that will kill you, not the ones you’ve surrendered and laid down at the foot of the cross.

God must reign in our hearts unimpeded. He must reign in our hearts unrestrained. He must reign in our hearts unfettered, and He will accept nothing less, no matter how much we might like Him to.

http://www.handofhelp.com/blogview.php?id=16+July+2014,+12:00+pm

Last edited:
David Berkowitz's (former Son of Sam) Testimony & Translations

May I add the testimony of former "Son of Sam" David Berkowitz
who was healed of his sickness and realized that occult influences
had cost several people their lives due to the sickness he didn't get help for in time.

David's testimony said:
My name is David Berkowitz, and I am a prison inmate who has been incarcerated for more than thirty-six years. I have been sentenced to prison for the rest of my life. My criminal case is well known and was called the Son of Sam shootings.

It was twenty-four years ago, when I was living in a cold and lonely prison cell, that God got a hold of my life. Here is my story of Hope...

CHILD OF TORMENT

Ever since I was a small child, my life seemed to be filled with torment. I would often have seizures in which I would roll on the floor. Sometimes furniture would get knocked over. When these attacks came, it felt as if something was entering me.

My mother, who has long since passed away, had not control over me. I was like a wild and destructive animal. My father had to pin me to the floor until these attacks stopped.

When I was in public school, I was so violent and disruptive that a teacher, who had become so angry at me, grabbed me in a headlock and threw me out of his classroom.

I was getting into a lot of fights, too. Sometimes I started screaming for no reason at all. My parents were then ordered by school officials to take me to a child psychologist or else I would be expelled. I had to go to this psychologist once per week for two years. Yet the therapy sessions had no affect on my behavior.

During this period of my life I was also plagued with bouts of severe depression. When this feeling came over me, I would hide under my bed for hours. I would also lock myself in a closet and sit in total darkness from morning until afternoon. I had a craving for the darkness and I felt an urge to flee away from people.

A FORCE WAS AT WORK

Occasionally this same evil force would come upon me in the middle of the night. When this would happen I felt an urge to sneak out of the house and wander the dark streets. I roamed the neighborhood like an alley cat and would creep back into the house by climbing the fire escape. My parents would never know that I was gone.

I continually worried and frightened my parents because I behaved so strangely. At times I would go the entire day without talking to them. I would stay in my room talking to myself. My parents could not reach me, not even with all of their love. Many times I saw them break down and cry because they saw that I was such a tormented person.

FIGHTING THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE

Thoughts of suicide often came into my mind. Sometimes I spent time sitting on a window ledge with my legs dangling over the side. We lived on the 6th floor of an old apartment building. When my dad saw me doing this he would yell at me to get back inside.

I also felt powerful urges to step in front of moving cars or throw myself in front of subway trains. At times those urges were so strong that my body actually trembled. I remember that it was a tremendous struggle for me to hold on to my sanity.

I had no idea what to do and neither did my parents. They had me talk to a rabbi, teachers and school counselors, but nothing worked.

MY MOTHER WAS DEAD

When I was fourteen my mother was stricken with cancer and within several months she was dead. I had no other brothers or sisters, and so it was just me and my dad. He had to work ten hours per day, six days per week. So we spent very little time together.

For the most part, my mother was my source of stability. With her now gone, however, my life quickly went downhill. I was filled with anger at the loss of my mom. I felt hopeless and my periods of depression were more intense than ever. I also became even more rebellious and began to cut out of school.

Yet my dad tried to help as best as he could. He managed to push me through high school. The day after I graduated I went into the Army. I had just turned 18 several weeks earlier. I joined the Army, in a sense, to start a new life and get away from my problems. But even in the service I had trouble coping, though I did manage to finish my 3 year enlistment.

THE FORCE STILL HAD ME

I got out of the service in 1974 to start life again as a civilian. All my friends that I knew before had either married or moved away. So I found myself alone and living in New York City

In 1975, however, I met some guys at a party who were, I later found out, heavily involved in the occult. I had always been fascinated with witchcraft, satanism, and occult things since I was a child. When I was growing up I watched countless horror and satanic movies, one of which was Rosemary’s Baby. That movie in particular totally captivated my mind.

Now I was age 22 and this evil force was still reaching out to me. Everywhere I went there seemed to be a sign or a symbol pointing me to Satan. I felt as if something were trying to take control of my life. I began to read the Satanic Bible by the late Anton LaVey who founded the Church of Satan in San Francisco in 1966. I began, innocently, to practice various occult rituals and incantations.

I am utterly convinced that something satanic had entered into my mind and that, looking back at all that happened, I realize that I had been slowly deceived. I did not know that bad things were going to result from all this. Yet over the months the things that were wicked no longer seemed to be such. I was headed down the road to destruction and I did not know it. Maybe I was at a point where I just didn’t care anymore.

THE HORROR BEGINS

Eventually I crossed that invisible line of no return. After years of mental torment, behavioral problems, deep inner struggles and my own rebellious ways, I became the criminal that, at the time, it seemed as if it was my destiny to become.

Looking back it was all a horrible nightmare and I would do anything if I could undo everything that happened. Six people lost their lives. Many others suffered at my hand, and will continue to suffer for a lifetime. I am so sorry for that.

In 1978 I was sentenced to about 365 consecutive years, virtually burying me alive behind prison walls. When I first entered the prison system I was placed in isolation. I was then sent to a psychiatric hospital because I was declared temporarily insane. Eventually I was sent to other prisons including the infamous Attica.

As with many inmates, life in prison is a struggle. I have had my share of problems, hassles and fights. At one time I almost lost my life when another inmate cut my throat. Yet all through this - and I did not realize it until later - God had His loving hands on me.

HOPE WAS COMING

Ten years into my prison sentence and feeling despondent and without hope, another inmate came up to me one day as I was walking the prison yard on a cold winter’s night. He introduced himself and began to tell me that Jesus Christ loved me and wanted to forgive me. Although I knew he meant well I mocked him because I did not think that God would ever forgive me or that He would want anything to do with me.

Still this man persisted and we became friends. His name was Rick and we would walk the yard together. Little by little he would share with me about his life and what he believed Jesus had done for him. He kept reminding me that no matter what a person did, Christ stood ready to forgive if that individual would be willing to turn from the bad things they were doing and would put their full faith and trust in Jesus Christ and what He did on the cross by dying for our sins.

He gave me a Gideon’s Pocket Testament and asked me to read the Psalms. I did. Every night I would read from them. And it was at this time that the Lord was quietly melting my stone cold heart.

A NEW LIFE BEGINS

One night, I was reading Psalm 34. I came upon the 6th verse, which says, "this poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him from all his troubles".

It was at that moment, in 1987, that I began to pour out my heart to God. Everything seemed to hit me at once. The guilt from what I did... the disgust at what I had become... late that night in my cold cell, I got down on my knees and I began to cry out to Jesus Christ.

I told Him that I was sick and tired of doing evil. I asked Jesus to forgive me for all my sins. I spent a good while on my knees praying to Him. When I got up it felt as if a very heavy but invisible chain that had been around me for so many years was broken. A peace flooded over me. I did not understand what was happening. But in my heart I just knew that my life, somehow, was going to be different.

A DECADE OF FREEDOM

More than eleven years have gone by since I had that first talk with the Lord. So many good things have happened in my life since. Jesus Christ has allowed me to start an outreach ministry right here in the prison where I have been given permission by prison officials to work in the Special Needs Unit where men who have various emotional and coping problems are housed. I can pray with them as we read our Bibles together. I get the chance to show them a lot of brotherly love and compassion.

I have also worked as the Chaplain’s clerk and I also have a letter writing ministry. In addition, the Lord has opened ways for me to share with millions via TV programs such as Inside Edition in 1993 and A & E Investigative Reporter in 1997, what He has done in my life as well as to warn others about the dangers of getting involved in the occult.

I have also shared my testimony on several Christian TV programs such as the 700 Club in 1997, the Coral Ridge Hour (Dr. James Kennedy), and on Larry King Live in 1999. For all these opportunities I am most thankful, and I do not feel I deserve this.

THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU TOO

One of my favorite passages of Scripture is Romans 10:13. It says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Here it is clear that God has no favorites. He rejects no one, but welcomes all who will call upon Him.

I know that God is a God of mercy who is willing to forgive. He is perfectly able to restore and heal our hurting and broken lives. I have discovered from the Bible that Jesus Christ died for our sins. Yet He was without sin. He took our place on that cross. He shed His blood as the full and complete payment God required for our wrongdoing.

The Bible also says, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)." Furthermore, it says, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23)."

These passages make it clear that everyone has sinned. Yes, some like myself did so more than others. But all have done things wrong. Therefore, we must all make the decision to acknowledge our sins before God and be sorry for them. We need to turn from our lives of sin as well as believe that Christ was and is the Son of God.

You must believe that Jesus Christ died and was buried, and on the third day He rose again in victory, for death could not hold Him. Ask Christ to forgive you. Declare Him as Lord of your life and do not be ashamed to do so. To reject Jesus Christ and His work on the cross is to reject God’s perfect and only gift of salvation and eternal life.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE

Friend, here is your chance to get things right with God. The Bible says, If you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, and if you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart mankind believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession of salvation is made (Romans 10:9,10)." So believe in your heart that these words from the Bible are true.

Please consider what I am saying. I beg you with all my heart to place your faith in Christ right now. Tomorrow is promised to no one.
You see, I am not sharing this message to simply tell you an interesting story. Rather I want you to taste the goodness of God in my life, a man who was once a devil worshipper and a murderer, to show you that Jesus Christ is about forgiveness, hope and change.

I was involved in the occult and I got burned. I became a cruel killer and threw away my life as well as destroyed the lives of others. Now I have discovered that Christ is my answer and my hope. He broke the chains of mental confusion and depression that had me bound. Today I have placed my life in His hands. I only wish I knew Jesus before all these crimes happened - they would not have happened.

May God bless everyone who is reading this message!

With Love in Christ,
David Berkowitz

I thank Emily for putting up the testimony of David Berkowitz who was involved in the occult and became demon possessed. I do appreciate her taking the time to put up his testimony.

My response to Emily -

The only thing you said that I would disagree with, Emily, is your comment that this was due to an illness. Those who become demon possessed are not ill as with a sickness but rather it is a matter of being possessed by the devil.

So we cannot pray for them to be healed but rather we cast the demonic spirits out of them. Which is immediate. If you will look at Mark Chapter 16 - you will note that the believer is to lay hands on the sick and they shall recover but they are to "cast out" demons in the name of Jesus. There is a very clear difference and it is a matter of life and death that compels me to tell you of this.
___________________-end of my reply to Emily and the next part is for everyone here including Emily.

On the matter of the testimony of the ex - satanist:

The trouble with the ex - satanist who sought deliverance and could not find it is that the Christian ministers he called upon had a form of godliness but were denying the power of God in their own lives. They were not keeping themselves out of sin nor were they abiding in Christ as the LORD has commanded us to do. This was the reason they were unable to stand against the powers of Satan.

Of course there is scriptural precedent for this if you will look up the story in the book of Acts of the sons of Skeva. I will provide it for you here so you may see for yourselves what I am speaking about. Evil spirits recognize Luke 10:19 authority but you must know you are a born again Christian abiding in Christ to use it. Otherwise, this is what will happen.....

It is written:

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick hankerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them and the evil spirits went out from them.

Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus sayng, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

And there were seven sons of Skeva, a Jew, and the chief of priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?

And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped upon them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of the house naked and wounded.

And this was known to all Jews and Greeks also dwelling in Ephesus, and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. And many that believed came and confessed, and shewed their deeds. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together and burned them before all men, and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. - Acts 19: 11 - 20

This is why I say you cannot "heal a person of an evil spirit" you must cast it out and you must have the power and authority of Christ which Jesus has given his believers in Luke 10:19. This is why I say I fear for those who are using the name of Jesus without knowing Jesus and having been born again and baptized in the the Holy Spirit. Only a born again believer in Jesus Christ, can cast out demons.

This song is dedicated to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. My Lord and My God!

[ame=http://youtu.be/UL_4nWfYMWE]Phil Driscoll - To Your Majesty (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you Jeremiah
I use the word "illness" because it can cover both the spiritual level of
unforgiveness/denial and rebellion that LET the evil spirits take over,
and it covers the manifestation of symptoms that doctors recognize such
as
* addiction
* criminal obsession, stalking, abuse and other actions and symptoms
* schizophrenic delusions, voices, personalities
* multiple personalities caused by demons, and other mood/mental/personality disorders

I would like to promote and establish researched proof of the treatment of
these symptoms and sicknesses by applying the deliverance and exorcism methods.

Dr. Scott Peck wrote two books pushing for professional psychiatry to look at this
direction, method, and approach to diagnosing, treating and curing patients:
* Glimpses of the Devil
* People of the Lie

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] since you are also as concerned as I am about Jehovah's Witnesses not teaching the full truth, one area they reject and deny is SPIRITUAL HEALING.

So proving this works medically and scientifically to diagnose and cure
schizophrenic and other mentally "incureable" patients
would not help more people to access help in time before further harm/damage occurs,
but it would change how many groups teach.

Right now, the Church of Christ and JW both teach that any form of healing by casting out demons using deliverance and "commanding" them to go back to Jesus by his authority
are feared and rejected as being "demonic spiritism" and not God's will.

Some JW I spoke with were okay with teaching "forgiveness"
but cannot read or look at any evidence of spiritual healing as one of God's gifts
or ministries, WITHOUT approval of their ELDERS who would need to see it is
SCIENTIFIC and NOT skewed or manipulated in any way. if it is NATURAL science
and medicine and approved as mainstream treatment, they might accept it.

The same with secular gentiles who may need to see SCIENTIFIC proof
to understand that these methods of deliverance, exorcism, and praying to
healing "generational curses" by removing the occult and demonic influences,
actually DOES cure people of criminal illnesses that CAN be documented medically.

This would become widespread public knowledge by bringing together
Christian and medical researchers to treat as many people as possible,
and show the success rates over time: which cases are healed instantly,
what cases require longer term treatment over 10 to 25 years to heal,
and ways to diagnosis the stages (like how cancer is recognized in stages)
so treatment can be monitored and doctors can tell if someone is progressing or relapsing.

Thank you Jeremiah
I have absolute faith that God will use the gifts of science and medicine
to prove the patterns of spiritual health and sickness, so that all people may understand!

Yours truly,
Emily

I thank Emily for putting up the testimony of David Berkowitz who was involved in the occult and became demon possessed. I do appreciate her taking the time to put up his testimony.

My response to Emily -

The only thing you said that I would disagree with, Emily, is your comment that this was due to an illness. Those who become demon possessed are not ill as with a sickness but rather it is a matter of being possessed by the devil.

So we cannot pray for them to be healed but rather we cast the demonic spirits out of them. Which is immediate. If you will look at Mark Chapter 16 - you will note that the believer is to lay hands on the sick and they shall recover but they are to "cast out" demons in the name of Jesus. There is a very clear difference and it is a matter of life and death that compels me to tell you of this.
___________________-end of my reply to Emily and the next part is for everyone here including Emily.

On the matter of the testimony of the ex - satanist:

The trouble with the ex - satanist who sought deliverance and could not find it is that the Christian ministers he called upon had a form of godliness but were denying the power of God in their own lives. They were not keeping themselves out of sin nor were they abiding in Christ as the LORD has commanded us to do. This was the reason they were unable to stand against the powers of Satan.

Of course there is scriptural precedent for this if you will look up the story in the book of Acts of the sons of Skeva. I will provide it for you here so you may see for yourselves what I am speaking about. Evil spirits recognize Luke 10:19 authority but you must know you are a born again Christian abiding in Christ to use it. Otherwise, this is what will happen.....

It is written:

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick hankerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them and the evil spirits went out from them.

Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus sayng, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

And there were seven sons of Skeva, a Jew, and the chief of priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?

And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped upon them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of the house naked and wounded.

And this was known to all Jews and Greeks also dwelling in Ephesus, and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. And many that believed came and confessed, and shewed their deeds. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together and burned them before all men, and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. - Acts 19: 11 - 20

This is why I say you cannot "heal a person of an evil spirit" you must cast it out and you must have the power and authority of Christ which Jesus has given his believers in Luke 10:19. This is why I say I fear for those who are using the name of Jesus without knowing Jesus and having been born again and baptized in the the Holy Spirit. Only a born again believer in Jesus Christ, can cast out demons.

Hands, those who read more than a paragraph or so. :)

There was a former Satanist interviewed by Bill Maher in Religulous. If you just want to be entertained, and want to reinforce your skeptic approach, you might like that better.

If you want to know what's REALLY going on with the
difference between the negative energy in occult/satanic/sorcery/witchcraft/voodoo
and the positive energy in healing prayer,
the books I most recommend and give out copies for free:

* The Healing Light by Agnes Sanford
* Healing by Francis MacNutt
* Glimpses of the Devil by Scott Peck

[MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION]
The same way I would want people to be warned before playing
with dangerous electricity or radioactive materials,
I believe people should be educated and warned about the
dangers of occult and other negative energies and practices.

This is serious, and not something to "play around with"
Some forms of it are worse than "playing with drugs," thinking there's no harm
or risk to anyone but yourself.

When you understand the implications, and how sick it makes people who go crazy and do destructive things that impact other people's lives and multiple generations,
you would think people aren't doing ENOUGH to stop the dangerous practices.

After people nearly die from drug abuse, but recover and realize they
underestimated how dangerous the addictions were,
many people go out to teach others not to start using their life story.

The same with this occult practice.

My friend Olivia helped save one man from dying of pain
that was crippling him from spells and curses among his circle satanic priests.
He was the only one who survived. After he was saved and freed,
he went out and started a ministry to help others not to take the wrong path.

Why do we have to keep repeating this learning curve?
Why not prove the difference in energy, between positive and negative,
and PROVE that the mixing of these two causes Disruption and clashes.

And teach people NOT to play around or mix with these negative energies.

The bible condemns adding to the Word of God, Emily. Those who do it are warned they will be judged. The word of God gives us the cure for unforgiveness. Repentance. How does repentance come? Through hearing the Word and allowing it to penetrate our hardened hearts.

Perhaps you missed my Testimony.
Here it is:

I did not find any cure for my own unforgiveness through self help books. I did not find any cure for my unforgivness in the counsel of people. I did not find any cure for my unforgiveness until I read the Word of God and obeyed it and then it delivered me from every trace of unforgiveness that had crept upon my soul.

There is no deliverance outside of the Written Word of God, Emily. You have believed a lie and I pray the truth today shall set you free. May the false teachers who seduced you into such a false doctrine be exposed so that they never again do such a thing to a soul searching for truth. It is very sad to see how far the spirit of error has crept up upon those who seek to know Jesus Christ. Not all who come in his name are His.

The church should be very aware of the false doctrines attempting to present themselves as part of Christ's teachings. Like the sons of Skeva, they have no power to heal, no power to deliver, no power to bring forgiveness. Only Jesus Christ, only the message of the Cross can deliver, can heal, can set free that which has been held captive by Satan. Jesus Christ is the answer. He bids all who are heavy laden and weary to come unto him and learn of him and to take "his yoke which is light" upon them and they shall find rest. Only in Jesus Christ can one find perfect peace. There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. - Isaiah 48: 22

* The teachings of new age originated from the Satanist - Aleister Crowley - the man known as the beast - He was a founder of a sect of Satanism as well as the father of the New Age Movement. New Age is a religion that comes as an angel of light and preaches "another Jesus" which vies to unite all under one doctrine that denies the True Jesus Christ of the bible. It is very deceptive and I would warn all people to stay far from it and those who teach it through new age books, new age literature, new age doctrines, new age music, new age promoters. It is the spirit of anti-christ.

Last edited:
Hands, those who read more than a paragraph or so. :)

I prefer to give my King and My God a hand today for delivering these two men who have given testimony of the their deliverance and salvation into the Kingdom of Heaven! By Faith, In Jesus Christ! Satan lost two sons and today he is losing more! The Truth ( The Word of God ) is what sets men and women free! Jesus Christ is the Way, the truth and the Life! I believe He deserves an applause!! :eusa_angel:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{STANDING OVATION}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Hi [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]
I agree that deliverance and salvation is centered in Christ Jesus as universal for all humanity, so there is full unity and inclusion there.
That is unique as there is only one central authority for all other laws,
secular or sacred.

On that note, there are many laws for many tribes that Christ Jesus fulfills.

For example, the Constitutional laws are not in the Bible, yet Jesus fulfills those as
the spirit of Justice that governs people under secular and civil laws.

So these laws are not in the Bible, and we are not "saved" by them.
But they are fulfilled by Christ Jesus and these laws need to be taught and used
by people of those tribes to reach agreement in Christ on God's truth.

These other laws are tools to organize people by groups.

Not all are "satanic" -- the occult spirit, anything based on RETRIBUTION and ILL WILL
is of the negative energy.

All laws and authorities answer to Christ Jesus.
Once we focus on that, then all other things are corrected in that spirit.

Natural laws given by God are not evil, but you are right they should not be allowed to be CORRUPTED and ABUSED for selfish will or evil spiritual energy or influences.

(As for the JW, they are part of the Gentiles under Natural laws, but they also follow the Bible in the spirit of natural laws. Like the Muslims, some are under God and do connect through Christ Jesus with fellow Christians; but many are secular Gentiles and end up connecting indirectly by natural laws which Jesus also governs.)

The bible condemns adding to the Word of God, Emily. Those who do it are warned they will be judged. The word of God gives us the cure for unforgiveness. Repentance. How does repentance come? Through hearing the Word and allowing it to penetrate our hardened hearts.

Perhaps you missed my Testimony.
Here it is:

I did not find any cure for my own unforgiveness through self help books. I did not find any cure for my unforgivness in the counsel of people. I did not find any cure for my unforgiveness until I read the Word of God and obeyed it and then it delivered me from every trace of unforgiveness that had crept upon my soul.

There is no deliverance outside of the Written Word of God, Emily. You have believed a lie and I pray the truth today shall set you free. May the false teachers who seduced you into such a false doctrine be exposed so that they never again do such a thing to a soul searching for truth. It is very sad to see how far the spirit of error has crept up upon those who seek to know Jesus Christ. Not all who come in his name are His.

The church should be very aware of the false doctrines attempting to present themselves as part of Christ's teachings. Like the sons of Skeva, they have no power to heal, no power to deliver, no power to bring forgiveness. Only Jesus Christ, only the message of the Cross can deliver, can heal, can set free that which has been held captive by Satan. Jesus Christ is the answer. He bids all who are heavy laden and weary to come unto him and learn of him and to take "his yoke which is light" upon them and they shall find rest. Only in Jesus Christ can one find perfect peace. There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. - Isaiah 48: 22

* The teachings of new age originated from the Satanist - Aleister Crowley - the man known as the beast - He was a founder of a sect of Satanism as well as the father of the New Age Movement. New Age is a religion that comes as an angel of light and preaches "another Jesus" which vies to unite all under one doctrine that denies the True Jesus Christ of the bible. It is very deceptive and I would warn all people to stay far from it and those who teach it through new age books, new age literature, new age doctrines, new age music, new age promoters. It is the spirit of anti-christ.

What is Antichrist is anything retributive, based on UNFORGIVENESS fear based, ill will;
also the occult and spiritual manipulations are the negative energy type
BECAUSE they are based on unforgiveness and rejection.

Whoever is true in Christ seeks reconciliation because of faith in one truth.

Anyone who has to divide and reject, and is "afraid" with "no faith" that
errors/conflicts can be resolved is not acting in full faith either but limited by fear,
likely caused by unforgiveness of past conflicts.

The more conflicts and errors we can help each other to resolve,
the less fearful and the more faithful we are that we can help reach others
the same way.

So with these truths that you want to keep pure and get rid of all false teaching
to the contrary, the best way is to correct these issues one on one, and build a team
to reach more and more people.

Avoiding the conflicts is not going to resolve them.
By addressing issues head on, as fellow believers in Christ, then his authority
resolves any conflict that is brought to the table. So let's find ways to address those
and let the power of truth through Christ bring corrections wherever needed.

I respectfully disagree with you, Emily. Because Bible scripture disagrees with what you are saying here and so with that let me give you the scriptures concerning the doctrine of Christ first which warns us that if anyone comes to us preaching another Jesus which we have not received then we are not to receive that person nor bid them God's speed. And then I will conclude with Paul's teaching to the Corinthians.

The following scriptures will expose error from true doctrine and therein the reader shall know the truth. Christians are to have nothing to do with teachings that are contrary to the Doctrine of Christ found in the Holy Bible because the subtitly that beguiled Eve into sin is the very same subtilty by which Satan desires to beguile the Christians mind and corrupt them from the simpicity which is found in Christ. Jesus is not complicated and those who have sought to confuse others into believing that He is are attempting to seduce their minds to follow a false Christ. There is only one doctrine of Jesus Christ and this doctrine is found in the holy bible.

It is written:

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the Doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If any come unto you and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. - 2 John 1: 9, 10, 11

And again it is written:

But, I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with them. For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chief apostles. - 2 Corinthians 11: 3,4,5

And again it is written:

As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the region of Achaia. Wherefore? Because I love you not? God knoweth. But what I do, I do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion, that wherein they glory, that they may be found even as we.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is of no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness, whose end is according to their works. - 2 Corinthians 11: 13, 14, 15

This is my final reply and last correspondence with you, Emily. I have given you the truth more than once now. There is no point in my continuing to repeat myself.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

Forum List

Back