Tesla bumper sticker keeps showing up on social media

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Does Elon realize that progressives are the ones who buy his cars? Why is he trying to kill the Tesla brand by going far right? Ford and Chevy will overtake Tesla in a few years in the EV world unless he stops his crazy ways.

Does Elon realize that progressives are the ones who buy his cars? Why is he trying to kill the Tesla brand by going far right? Ford and Chevy will overtake Tesla in a few years in the EV world unless he stops his crazy ways.
Fair number of Teslas in Vegas....I've seen that bumper sticker at least once. :heehee:

Musk is as far right as Mitt Romney is.

Fair number of Teslas in Vegas....I've seen that bumper sticker at least once. :heehee:
Does Elon understand he is killing his brand by going far right crazy? Maybe that is why he keeps reducing the prices on his cars?

Does Elon understand he is killing his brand by going far right crazy? Maybe that is why he keeps reducing the prices on his cars?

So freedom of expression is a right wing crazy virtue now?

Hmmm then maybe you should trade your Tesla in.....you know, the one you bought with food stamps when you were in love with Musk.

Yup. Along with freedom of religion, self-defense, privacy, right to life, etc. Basically, all of our civil rights are now viewed as "right wing".

The only "right" the left seems to fight for is abortion.

The rest is forced acceptance masquerading as freedom.

Yeah it might work if he was the only brand.

The establish car makers are making there own electric or hybrid cars now. They will improve on efficiency and with deeper pockets can easily establish a national charging network as well in other areas to make electric cars more appealing.

If he sells he probably can make some money or try to establish something for his children.

I certainly would not buy a car from any company that he is associated with. Especially with alternatives available.

Yes because Progressives are a mindless cult and MUST stay with the hivemind

Elon Musk needs your help in understanding the whole picture. Maybe, if you write him a nice letter explaining what's going on, he'll smarten up.

The establish car makers are making there own electric or hybrid cars now. They will improve on efficiency and with deeper pockets can easily establish a national charging network as well in other areas to make electric cars more appealing.

If he sells he probably can make some money or try to establish something for his children.

I certainly would not buy a car from any company that he is associated with. Especially with alternatives available.

EVEYONE MUST THINK AND ACT JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel for Progressives that are driving Tesla cars, that they bought before they realized Elon is a lunatic. But that is the way if goes sometimes...

I will wait for the Big Three to come out with a reliable EV. GM is working with Honda to develop a better battery. They should come up with something that gives Elon a run for his money.

I feel for Progressives that are driving Tesla cars, that they bought before they realized Elon is a lunatic. But that is the way if goes sometimes...

I will wait for the Big Three to come out with a reliable EV. GM is working with Honda to develop a better battery. They should come up with something that gives Elon a run for his money.

Guess things are really turned around, progs going for the large corporations against a self made man who's only crime is being a 1st amendment enthusiast.

Forum List

Back