Terry McAullife: CNBC Debate Was a Biased Clown Show

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"And so we have reached national consensus on at least one political issue. When the former chair of the Democratic National Committee goes on the air to complain about liberal media bias against Republicans, we have truly reached the brotherhood of Americankind, my friends. On top of that, the DNC chair in question is better known for throwing elbows than reaching across aisles:

Gov. Terry McAullife said the Wednesday debate was like a “circus” and compared the spectacle to the 1970s game show “The Gong Show.”

“This is about democracy — we have the greatest democracy in the world,” McAullife told host Bill Rehkopf on 99.1 WNEW on Friday. “That was like ‘The Gong Show’ the other night.”

He added that the debate was “an embarrassment to our country.”

“I thought it was an absolute farce. I thought it was a joke,” McAullife said. “I thought it was an embarrassment to our country to have those folks up there with the questions they were doing.”

CNBC’s debate was a biased joke, says … Terry McAuliffe? « Hot Air

What else would you expect from terry?

Few more partisan then he is

"And so we have reached national consensus on at least one political issue. When the former chair of the Democratic National Committee goes on the air to complain about liberal media bias against Republicans, we have truly reached the brotherhood of Americankind, my friends. On top of that, the DNC chair in question is better known for throwing elbows than reaching across aisles:

Gov. Terry McAullife said the Wednesday debate was like a “circus” and compared the spectacle to the 1970s game show “The Gong Show.”

“This is about democracy — we have the greatest democracy in the world,” McAullife told host Bill Rehkopf on 99.1 WNEW on Friday. “That was like ‘The Gong Show’ the other night.”

“I thought it was an absolute farce. I thought it was a joke,” McAullife said. “I thought it was an embarrassment to our country to have those folks up there with the questions they were doing.”

Where does McAuliffe call it 'biased'?

"Liberal" is not mentioned once in that article. Neither is "bias" or even "left wing".

He was saying the debate was terrible, which it was, not that there was any liberal bias, which there wasn't. The moderators were just plain rude and unprofessional.

If they were having a liberal bias there would be questions about student loan debt or climate change, or gay rights and things of that nature. We didn't see any of that.

"Liberal" is not mentioned once in that article. Neither is "bias" or even "left wing".

He was saying the debate was terrible, which it was, not that there was any liberal bias, which there wasn't. The moderators were just plain rude and unprofessional.

If they were having a liberal bias there would be questions about student loan debt or climate change, or gay rights and things of that nature. We didn't see any of that.
Didnt see any questions of substance at all.....you have no better idea what any of their policies will be thanks to CNBC

Your bubble world goes *pop*

Dem: CNBC’s ‘circus’ debate was like ‘The Gong Show’

No it doesn't. The article does not mention "bias" at all...

Denial is not just a River in Egypt.

McAuliffe doesn't call it 'biased' in your link.

He never refers to liberal bias. You lie.

I just scanned that page and the only use of the word biased is in one of the comments.

Quote the part of the article where McAullife says "liberal" or "bias"

ROTFLMAO! Leftards are such delusional morons!

ROTFLMAO! Leftards are such delusional morons!
Clear trolling by the OP.

Looks like your thread just crashed stan, go with the flo

NBC has a record for media distortion. They tried to frame an innocent man for a Olympic bombing years ago and they edited Zimmerman's 911 call after the altercation with Martin. The only excuse they have this time is that they may have been as drunk before the "debate" as they reportedly were on the way back in the charter flight. So now we have CBS trying to influence a presidential election with forged documents and CNBC turning a presidential debate into something approaching the "Gong show" and the "mainstream media" tries to tell Americans that they are unbiased. Are heads going to roll at NBC? Don't count on it

NBC has a record for media distortion. They tried to frame an innocent man for a Olympic bombing years ago and they edited Zimmerman's 911 call after the altercation with Martin. The only excuse they have this time is that they may have been as drunk before the "debate" as they reportedly were on the way back in the charter flight. So now we have CBS trying to influence a presidential election with forged documents and CNBC turning a presidential debate into something approaching the "Gong show" and the "mainstream media" tries to tell Americans that they are unbiased. Are heads going to roll at NBC? Don't count on it

"When the former chair of the Democratic National Committee goes on the air to complain about liberal media bias against Republicans"
Where in the article did it say bias?

Forum List

Back