Terrorists attack D.C. at Trump inauguration.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
As many of you know, terrorists attacked Washington yesterday. The attacks caused massive property damage, sent 3 police officers to the hospital and put countless lives at risk.

I think it is about time that the FBI cracks down on these fringe LWNJ organizations and their financiers. There needs to be an investigation to find out whether people like Soros paid any of the offenders or helped them with logistics.

As many of you know, terrorists attacked Washington yesterday. The attacks caused massive property damage, sent 3 police officers to the hospital and put countless lives at risk.

I think it is about time that the FBI cracks down on these fringe LWNJ organizations and their financiers. There needs to be an investigation to find out whether people like Soros paid any of the offenders or helped them with logistics.
I think you are confusing "anarchist" with "terrorists".

Anarchists are American wacko's who agree with their European wacko counterparts.

To be a terrorist you need to be a mooseleem and a radical.

. Agree that anytime crimes are committed there should be a thorough investigation launched, especially when such criminal activity is directed at the President of the united States.

Anarchists are American wacko's who agree with their European wacko counterparts.

. Depends on the acts committed that raises the bars in the categories. So it depends on what level, and then what types of backing, funding, and operation is exposed in which determines the label right ?

Soros needs to be investigated for financing domestic terrorism. It was terrorism in D.C. Terrorizing people who planned to attend the inaugural ceremony and stayed away because off the threats issued by these terrorist organizations. They disrupted peace, vandalized businesses, burned vehicles and injured peace officers. They should be prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned for 30 years on hard labor.

in california we had lots of car chases causing damage and endangering people,so they passed a law if you run from the cops in a vehicle,no matter what the reason, you automatically get 2 years in jail......they should make a law regarding protesters,you do violence you automatically get felony jail time.....

From what I heard Obama ordered the cops to stand down too. Women were being punched in the face by Trump haters, the women were interviewed and said the cops just stood there. FBI was probably told to do the same by that skank of an ex president.

Time to bring back public hanging and good old fashioned extrajudicial executions. Make one of these fucks do a jig until they stop kicking and watch the rest scatter like the roaches that they are.

"Anarchist" and "terrorist" are not mutually exclusive terms. And it's pretty damned obvious that these attacks were not the work of anarchists. This was the work of thugs who are pissed off because a Democrat did not win the election.

And the US code clearly defines domestic terrorism.

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)
occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Source

I think the political left's behavior is disgusting. It's bad enough that the immature idiots made death threats to scheduled performers that caused them to cancel, now the scumbag motherfuckers have resorted to countless acts of violent terrorism.

Trump won fair and square, the jackasses need to get over it.

Last edited:
Soros needs to be investigated for financing domestic terrorism. It was terrorism in D.C. Terrorizing people who planned to attend the inaugural ceremony and stayed away because off the threats issued by these terrorist organizations. They disrupted peace, vandalized businesses, burned vehicles and injured peace officers. They should be prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned for 30 years on hard labor.
For future events, the government needs to have a good number of snipers on the roofs of buildings in protest areas and when they see someone breaking store windows, attacking opponents, or burning peoples automobiles, put him or her down. After they lose a few, the anarchists might rethink their actions.

For future events, the government needs to have a good number of snipers on the roofs of buildings in protest areas and when they see someone breaking store windows, attacking opponents, or burning peoples automobiles, put him or her down. After they lose a few, the anarchists might rethink their actions.
I would go along with that since it would be for the protection of lives and property.

"Anarchist" and "terrorist" are not mutually exclusive terms. And it's pretty damned obvious that these attacks were not the work of anarchists. This was the work of thugs who are pissed off because a Democrat did not win the election.

And the US code clearly defines domestic terrorism.

(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)
occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Source
. Funny how me an average working man can get stopped for a minor traffic violation, and I'm treated like I just robbed a bank, but these people can actually commit federal crimes and get away with it. Just sad is what it is.

Forum List

Back