Terrorist Training Exercise Coincides With Bombing

M

Max Power

http://infowars.com/articles/London_attack/drills_video_visor_consultants.htm
(Video)

In London, there was a training scenario regarding several simulataneous attacks on the London Underground.
That day, there were several simultaneous attacks on the London Underground.

Coincidence?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-08-22-sept-11-plane-drill-_x.htm

Same thing happened on 9-11
In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings.

Coincidence?

What would be the purpose of training for an event and staging the event at the same time?? d'oh!

IF it means anything, it means we have moles in both the US an UK.

What correlation are you trying to make? Please inform us.

Max Power said:
http://infowars.com/articles/London_attack/drills_video_visor_consultants.htm
(Video)

In London, there was a training scenario regarding several simulataneous attacks on the London Underground.
That day, there were several simultaneous attacks on the London Underground.

Coincidence?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-08-22-sept-11-plane-drill-_x.htm

Same thing happened on 9-11

Coincidence?

Are you seriously asserting that both the U.S and British governments caused these two tragedies??...........You are on some really good stuff!!

freeandfun1 said:
What would be the purpose of training for an event and staging the event at the same time?? d'oh!

IF it means anything, it means we have moles in both the US an UK.

What correlation are you trying to make? Please inform us.

Perhaps the bombings (or 9-11) were not terrorist attacks - but training exercises gone awry.

Perhaps the attacks were not the acts of Islamic fundamentalists, but somebody else, and we're not supposed to know about the training exercises.

Perhaps... it's all a coincidence.

Bonnie said:
Are you seriously asserting that both the U.S and British governments caused these two tragedies??...........You are on some really good stuff!!

Do you believe it's all just a coincidence?

Max Power said:
Perhaps the bombings (or 9-11) were not terrorist attacks - but training exercises gone awry.

Perhaps the attacks were not the acts of Islamic fundamentalists, but somebody else, and we're not supposed to know about the training exercises.

Perhaps, as I proffered, we have been so infiltrated with Islamic moles that they are acting based on circumstances. Perhaps they believe that by doing this, people will doubt whom the actual perpetrators are....

Max Power said:

Um.....knock knock....HELLO!!??!!

The training you claim that went bad was training that was going to use one errant aircraft.

So.....tell us all..please.....what about the other aircraft that crashed into the WTC.

And...the aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon.

And....the aircraft that crashed into the field.

And....all the people who died on these aircrafts? The audios of the passengers fighting with the hijackers?

All training that went bad?

Tell me something...

When you go to a football game and see the teams on the field in a huddle - do you think they are talking about you?

Max Power said:
Do you believe it's all just a coincidence?

I believe anyone can take events and manipulate them to fit a certain criteria to fit an assumption.

Is it possible?, anything is possible, is it likely?, doubtful until I hear rock solid proof.

Because that is quite an accusation

GotZoom said:
Um.....knock knock....HELLO!!??!!
Hi

The training you claim that went bad was training that was going to use one errant aircraft.

So.....tell us all..please.....what about the other aircraft that crashed into the WTC.

And...the aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon.

And....the aircraft that crashed into the field.
http://www.rense.com/general13/up.htm
The large numbers of 'blips' on NORAD screens that displayed both real and 'drill' hijacked planes explain why confused press reports emerged hours after the attack stating that up to eight planes had been hijacked.

Bonnie said:
I believe anyone can take events and manipulate them to fit a certain criteria to fit an assumption.

Is it possible?, anything is possible, is it likely?, doubtful until I hear rock solid proof.

Because that is quite an accusation
It's also quite a coincidence.

Are you a coincidence theorist?

And how many training exercises (about attacks on trains or chemical plants, for example) were carried out on other days, over the years, and nothing happened?

I think Bonnie got it right about the ability to manipulate events to fit into any conclusion one desires.

Max Power said:
Hi

http://www.rense.com/general13/up.htm
The large numbers of 'blips' on NORAD screens that displayed both real and 'drill' hijacked planes explain why confused press reports emerged hours after the attack stating that up to eight planes had been hijacked.

Ok..the blips explain why the press was confused. You didn't answer my question about if the drill was designed for one plane...how do you explain the others?

Max Power said:
It's also quite a coincidence.

Are you a coincidence theorist?

I don't espouse theories until they are proven, in order to believe something of this magnitude I need incontrovertable proof not conjecture.

Abbey Normal said:
And how many training exercises (about attacks on trains or chemical plants, for example) were carried out on other days, over the years, and nothing happened?

I think Bonnie got it right about the ability to manipulate events to fit into any conclusion one desires.

From the video:
"At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning"

So, not only did an attack and exercise regarding bombs in the London Underground coincide on the same morning, but they went off at PRECISELY the same railway stations?

Seriously, what are the odds that an exercise would pick the exact same stations as the terrorists?

Bonnie said:
I don't espouse theories until they are proven,
DUH
Of course you don't espouse theories if they are proven, because then they're not theories anymore, they're just "what happened."

in order to believe something of this magnitude I need incontrovertable proof not conjecture.
Okay, so you're a coincidence theorist.

Max Power said:
DUH
Of course you don't espouse theories if they are proven, because then they're not theories anymore, they're just "what happened."

Okay, so you're a coincidence theorist.

Even if we were to give the notion that this is too much of a coincidence who says the stories of these exercises being conducted come from a reliable source? And if we want to go even further with conspiracies how about we have spies in both America and Great Britain that knew of these tests and gave the info to the terrorists so they could do their horrible deeds and make it look like it was our governments doing it????

Oh yeah...by the way....the exercise the NRO was conducting involved the airplane crashing into one of THEIR building....in Virginia.....

250 miles away from New York.

GotZoom said:
Oh yeah...by the way....the exercise the NRO was conducting involved the airplane crashing into one of THEIR building....in Virginia.....

250 miles away from New York.

Kindof like, (oh I don't know), that plane that crashed into the Pentagon?

Did you forget that part of 9-11 already?

Bonnie said:
Even if we were to give the notion that this is too much of a coincidence who says the stories of these exercises being conducted come from a reliable source? And if we want to go even further with conspiracies how about we have spies in both America and Great Britain that knew of these tests and gave the info to the terrorists so they could do their horrible deeds and make it look like it was our governments doing it????

Theorize all you want.

My mind isn't made up already. Is yours?

Max Power said:
Kindof like, (oh I don't know), that plane that crashed into the Pentagon?

Did you forget that part of 9-11 already?

So the pentagon was the exercise crash that went wrong? Then explain the other 3 aircraft.

Forum List

Back