Terrorist Murder In Jerusalem Synagogue

^^^^^^^^ :cuckoo:

Said the moron who acts like a juvenile schoolyard Bully.

Last try. OK, so instead of proving the 30 attacks you go off about injuries caused in February no where near the Temple Mount. And just for kicks you sprinkle in some more from August. I am sorry those folks got hurt. The list of attacks since 2009 is totally getting off course here Bill.

Now the real whopper is how could over 6,000 Israelis 'storm' the mosque this year? First off, I call lies on that source. they quote no credible sources for their article. Hell, I could setup a webpage and say anything I want to as well. The gate to the top of the Temple Mount is only open to non-moslems from Sunday-Thursday 7:30am to 10am and 12:30 to 1:30. This is enforced by Israeli police. that would mean that over 200 Israelis have to line up each and every day that the Mount is open. Nope, didn't happen. I've rread enough trip reports from folks who have traveled to Israel this year to know better.

Under-reporting? With claims such as these articles you link make, would Ma'an news be all over this as well? AS for the map, it is to try to educate you that everytime they claim the 'mosque' is under attack, it is to show that they really want up on the Mount and could care less about the one little corner at the south end where the mosque stands.

Bill, you are going to believe what you want to, no matter how obviously false and ludicrous it is. You did post once that you really don't care about the Israelis nor the Palestinians didn't you? Therefore it is pointless to debate with you, again since you believe any article full of false claims that suits your agenda that you want to.

Please go easy on Billy. We don't want to upset him. We need him here for all the laughs he gives us.

Please go easy on Billy. We don't want to upset him. We need him here for all the laughs he gives us.

Bottom line is if you want to live in Israel, don't mess with Israel. But then Palestinians will be Palestinians so let's at least help them by sending body bags.

Last try. OK, so instead of proving the 30 attacks you go off about injuries caused in February no where near the Temple Mount.
If 191 Palestinian's were injured in violent attacks from Israeli's just during the month of February in the West Bank, why is it so hard to think there was 30 attacks at the Temple Mount, during that same month? Why would a violent, racist society, taking out their rage against a minority population of a different culture, restrict themselves to one area, for this violence to occur? If there is violence in the West Bank, it stands to reason, there would be violence at the Temple Mount.

And just for kicks you sprinkle in some more from August. I am sorry those folks got hurt. The list of attacks since 2009 is totally getting off course here Bill.
No it's not. I'm demonstrating a pattern of violence that is systemic in Israeli society towards the Palestinian's. And this violence occurs every where, at any time.

Now the real whopper is how could over 6,000 Israelis 'storm' the mosque this year? First off, I call lies on that source.
You call lies on that source, without any evidence that would lead you to that conclusion.

they quote no credible sources for their article.
That is your opinion, not a fact.

Hell, I could setup a webpage and say anything I want to as well. The gate to the top of the Temple Mount is only open to non-moslems from Sunday-Thursday 7:30am to 10am and 12:30 to 1:30. This is enforced by Israeli police. that would mean that over 200 Israelis have to line up each and every day that the Mount is open. Nope, didn't happen. I've rread enough trip reports from folks who have traveled to Israel this year to know better.
You "...read enough reports from folks who traveled there..."

Who do you think would know more about what is going on in a particular area?

a) people who traveled there?
b) people that live there?

My money is on the people who live there 24/7.

Under-reporting? With claims such as these articles you link make, would Ma'an news be all over this as well?
That's nothing but conjecture.

AS for the map, it is to try to educate you that everytime they claim the 'mosque' is under attack, it is to show that they really want up on the Mount and could care less about the one little corner at the south end where the mosque stands.
An attack, is an attack. It doesn't matter where it occurs, it's still an attack.

Bill, you are going to believe what you want to, no matter how obviously false and ludicrous it is.
How can it be "obviously false", when you've presented no corroborative evidence to back up your objection?

You did post once that you really don't care about the Israelis nor the Palestinians didn't you?
Yes I did. And I still feel that way.

Therefore it is pointless to debate with you, again since you believe any article full of false claims that suits your agenda that you want to.
Why would it be pointless? I have no stake in this. If you present evidence that proves the article false, I will acknowledge that and change my position. It is because this issue means nothing to me, that I would be the last guy defending his position to the bitter end.

The lack of corroborating evidence to be found elsewhere is proof enough for me. If I see some claims being made at only one web site and cannot find the same information elsewhere I become suspicious.

Sure will be fun to see the Palestinian supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians than Israelis there will be when Israel takes action against this Palestinian terrorist massacre in a Jerusalem synagogue.

Forum List

Back