Terrorist Murder In Jerusalem Synagogue

So, to get back on topic, I think slaughtering four old men, while they are praying, regardless of their religion, is totally beyond the pale. It takes a certain mentality to do this type of heinous act. This cannot be remotely compared to soldiers following orders during a war. These are two men, on their own volition, walking into a place of worship, and hacking four old men to death, just because of their faith. One has to blame the social environment and culture that creates such monsters.
Unfortunately Roudy......this horror for both sides will only continue....regrettably.....the Right Wing Israelis are completely out of control or should that be in control.steve
Hah? What does this act have to do with "right wing Israelis"? I have yet to hear a blanket unconditional condemnation towards what these two Palestinian terrorist animals did. There is absolutely no excuse or justification for it.

So, to get back on topic, I think slaughtering four old men, while they are praying, regardless of their religion, is totally beyond the pale. It takes a certain mentality to do this type of heinous act. This cannot be remotely compared to soldiers following orders during a war. These are two men, on their own volition, walking into a place of worship, and hacking four old men to death, just because of their faith. One has to blame the social environment and culture that creates such monsters.
Just so...

And religion is a huge part of their culture...

Entirely relevant in any discussion of the ease with which such Suicide Troops are cultivated and recruited and employed.
And more importantly Israel Itself,Kondie......I don't need to explain to you why,because I don't want to insult your intelligence..steve
That makes no sense. Explain it anyway, Steve. It won't insult anyone.
Hi Hoss...........fcuk me,you have a brain of sorts.....if you repress and unfairly occupy a nation...they will react....in this schism,it is just tit-for-tat response from one side to the other.......the total repression of the Palestinians allows one to understand their frustration and seething anger.....as any fair minded person would understand clearly.......and the killings etc of Jewish folk in Israel...has just the same response,understandably.......I think the "War" is horrendous for both sides...and eventually pointless(well no loss of any loss of life is pointless,sorry to use that term,stupid of me really.) But it helps no one.

I have unlike others on here have always encouraged a negotiated peace settlement for both sides as all of you well know

Israeli immigrants over the last 10 years or so has been loaded in favour of Right Wing Settlers........to most, a vindictive faithful to an archaich religion which most of the world passed by milliemeim sic ago.....as totally irrelevant to modernism ....there may be so few in world terms(same as ISIS types in Islam) the trouble with these people they do not want Democracy in and form, but a Theocracy...paid for by secular Jews......That Israel has decided to follow this track,has and will create huge problems...within and outside Israel......."A type of Banana Republic" if you know what I mean.........The reason they still have an economy is the financial support of America....and the abnormal power of the Jewish lobby....who in reality control America politically and financially....but this power will diminish eventually or at least be curtailed.........."Crying pity since 1948,just does not wash anymore" ........Israel are completely on the nose worldwide.

America these days are not regarded as highly as they were(mind you in my opinion most are pretty savvie) but you have been led by the nose by your pathetic and shameful politicians....FULL STOP.........but you have or will not accept other political parties,for some unknown reason????????

Anyhow this is not really a Critique of America..........but my assessment of the Horror for both peoples in the Holy Land.......you can all scramble to take me to task.....but all the same I am RIGHT(as usual) I find it very hard to be humble on USMB sometimes but on the other hand have and do find it amazing,and never take it for granted

Viva Palestine,Viva Israel......less the NUTTERS on both sides.......just sayin steve

ps Hoss I always make sense,have you ever thought it maybe your interpretation.......my good friend.

Wow, what a load of crap that was, and a horrible excuse for walking into a place of worship and hacking four old men to death, while they were praying. And then the Palestinians broke in mass celebrations and eating sweets. What a cursed people and sick culture.

Unfortunately Roudy......this horror for both sides will only continue....regrettably.....the Right Wing Israelis are completely out of control or should that be in control.steve
Hah? What does this act have to do with "right wing Israelis"? I have yet to hear a blanket unconditional condemnation towards what these two Palestinian terrorist animals did. There is absolutely no excuse or justification for it.

Analysis Abbas forced by Kerry condemns synagogue attack

Analysis Abbas forced by Kerry condemns synagogue attack

Yes, I heard about it. It's pretty sad and pathetic. Even Obama engaged in this double talk when he expressed his half assed condemnation.

Just so...

Entirely relevant in any discussion of the ease with which such Suicide Troops are cultivated and recruited and employed.
And more importantly Israel Itself,Kondie......I don't need to explain to you why,because I don't want to insult your intelligence..steve
Hi Hoss...........fcuk me,you have a brain of sorts.....if you repress and unfairly occupy a nation...they will react....in this schism,it is just tit-for-tat response from one side to the other.......the total repression of the Palestinians allows one to understand their frustration and seething anger.....as any fair minded person would understand clearly.......and the killings etc of Jewish folk in Israel...has just the same response,understandably.......I think the "War" is horrendous for both sides...and eventually pointless(well no loss of any loss of life is pointless,sorry to use that term,stupid of me really.) But it helps no one.

I have unlike others on here have always encouraged a negotiated peace settlement for both sides as all of you well know

Israeli immigrants over the last 10 years or so has been loaded in favour of Right Wing Settlers........to most, a vindictive faithful to an archaich religion which most of the world passed by milliemeim sic ago.....as totally irrelevant to modernism ....there may be so few in world terms(same as ISIS types in Islam) the trouble with these people they do not want Democracy in and form, but a Theocracy...paid for by secular Jews......That Israel has decided to follow this track,has and will create huge problems...within and outside Israel......."A type of Banana Republic" if you know what I mean.........The reason they still have an economy is the financial support of America....and the abnormal power of the Jewish lobby....who in reality control America politically and financially....but this power will diminish eventually or at least be curtailed.........."Crying pity since 1948,just does not wash anymore" ........Israel are completely on the nose worldwide.

America these days are not regarded as highly as they were(mind you in my opinion most are pretty savvie) but you have been led by the nose by your pathetic and shameful politicians....FULL STOP.........but you have or will not accept other political parties,for some unknown reason????????

Anyhow this is not really a Critique of America..........but my assessment of the Horror for both peoples in the Holy Land.......you can all scramble to take me to task.....but all the same I am RIGHT(as usual) I find it very hard to be humble on USMB sometimes but on the other hand have and do find it amazing,and never take it for granted

Viva Palestine,Viva Israel......less the NUTTERS on both sides.......just sayin steve

ps Hoss I always make sense,have you ever thought it maybe your interpretation.......my good friend.

Wow, what a load of crap that was, and a horrible excuse for walking into a place of worship and hacking four old men to death, while they were praying. And then the Palestinians broke in mass celebrations and eating sweets. What a cursed people and sick culture.
Silly response Roudy.......I could give you loads of tit for tat Israeli responses and of Jewish/Israeli.....sweet eating...and cheering imparticular the cheering vigilanties whilst hanging the bus driver...anyhow you enjoy all this death and destruction but only for one side...open those myopic eyes...for a change steve

Just so...

Silly response Roudy.......I could give you loads of tit for tat Israeli responses and of Jewish/Israeli.....sweet eating......open those myopic eyes...for a change steve

Tit for tat? Palestinians in general celebrate these barbaric acts, Israelis in general don't. The two people aren't even on the same planet morally and ethically. Get that through your empty head. It's pretty obvious who the good guys are in this Islamic war against humanity and modern civilization, and it ain't the people who celebrate terrorist savages who kill old men while praying.

Neither is pouring petrol down a Palestinian boys throat,dousing him with petrol.....setting him alight and MURDERING..but I suppose you think that's OK

Give me a break.......your support for these 3 Jewish/Mongrel Terrorist Animals...says a lot about your morality...by the way I said the 2 Palestinians attack and savage murders were wrong.............like the 3 Jewish TERRORIST Trolls but tell me which of the two incidents was worse?????????steve as I said Myopic eyes

Last edited:
nd

Silly response Roudy.......I could give you loads of tit for tat Israeli responses and of Jewish/Israeli.....sweet eating......open those myopic eyes...for a change steve

Tit for tat? Palestinians in general celebrate these barbaric acts, Israelis in general don't. The two people aren't even on the same planet morally and ethically. Get that through your empty head. It's pretty obvious who the good guys are in this Islamic war against humanity and modern civilization, and it ain't the people who celebrate terrorist savages who kill old men while praying.
What total Rot..................ISIS war and murderous killings is against all creeds and religions and Australia unlike Israel has persuded sic this filth

You missed my point completely,never answered the question I asked you..as usual and merely tried to deflect my post.....Roudy I ain't that stupid.....now get with it and answer the question

Neither is pouring petrol down a Palestinian boys throat,dousing him with petrol.....setting him alight and MURDERING..but I suppose you think that's OK

Give me a break.......your support for these 3 Jewish/Mongrel Terrorist Animals...says a lot about your morality...by the way I said the 2 Palestinians attack and savage murders were wrong.............like the 3 Jewish TERRORIST Trolls but tell me which of the two incidents was worse?????????steve as I said Myopic eyes

The difference is Israelis generally don't celebrate those that murder innocents in the most barbaric way, and in fact prosecute, the Palestinians on the other hand celebrate these heinous acts, and incite for more of them to occur. And when was the last time Palestinians prosecuted terrorists? How about NEVER.

nd

What total Rot..................ISIS war and murderous killings is against all creeds and religions and Australia unlike Israel has persuded sic this filth

You missed my point completely,never answered the question I asked you..as usual and merely tried to deflect my post.....Roudy I ain't that stupid.....now get with it and answer the question

If you're going to drink and post over here, try making some sense.

If you are referring to this (in your article):

n a statement released on March 7, the Palestinian Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs said Israeli forces carried out 30 attacks against al-Aqsa Mosque and other holy sites during the month of February alone. Most of the attacks targeted al-Aqsa itself. While the recurring violations at al-Aqsa were led by Jewish settlers, according to the statement, they have done so under the watchful eye, protection and support of the Israeli police and army.

Yes I am. My reasoning is that the Pro-Palestinian media and related sources call any Jew (and sometimes even just a non moslem) who wishes to ascend the Temple Mount (which the al-Aqsa mosque is only a tiny part of) and 'attack' on al-Aqsa.
The article said those attacks were by Israeli forces, not "any Jew".

I hope you will let me explain further and also read and research these truths for yourself.
Absolutely! If you got something to say, then I'll lend an ear to hear it. No matter how heated the conversation gets, I never close the lines of communication.

There is a huge difference between the al-Aqsa mosque and the Temple Mount. The al-Aqsa mosque was built off to the south side of the Temple Mount, originally out of respect for the Jewish Temple.

Side note: Back in the day, the moslems had no problem with any non moslem going up on the Temple Mount.

But now a days, the Palestinian propaganda machine insists that anyone who wishes to go up on the Temple Mount is invading the al-Aqsa mosque.
Automatically treating everything as "Palestinian propaganda", is a mistake.

I hope you can find it in your heart to take the time to research the Temple Mount further so that you too, will know the truth and stop propagandizing lies.
The only thing I care about is the truth and you haven't proven I am "propagandizing lies". But if you do prove it, I will acknowledge it and change my position.

That is the point, the "article" is not factual.
You say that, but you haven't proven that.

Sharon was being filmed and never entered the mosque or dome, nor did he pray while on the mount during that visit. Sharon had visited the mount compound on a number of other occasion over the years. The visit requested was planned to be, and permitted by Arafat, as a meeting place between Sharon and Arafat to finally shake hands. Arafat had other ideas and rejected the peace offering by Sharon and the peace deal that would have given up half of jerusalem to the palestinian state. He even had bus loads of palestinians brought in to ensure a situation that would trigger the intafada. Rocks also were brought and placed around the mount area. It was not a spontaneous response but an orchestrated one, and witnessed by the world.
Israeli forces do more to keep jews from the mount that permit them. Rabble muslims that cause trouble are often limited as a means to prevent rock or fire attacks on the mount or down below at the Kotel. They were allowed to return for friday prayers. More often than not Israeli police do not permit tourism by jews on the mount, especially when emotions are hightened so as not to incite a confrontation.
>>Sharon was only permitted to enter the compound after the Israeli Interior Minister had received assurances from the Palestinian Authority's security chief that no problems would arise if he made the visit.[21] Sharon did not actually go into the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and went during normal tourist hours. Colin Shindler writes "Shlomo Ben-Ami, the Minister of Internal security, was told by Israeli intelligence that there was no concerted risk of violence. This was implicitly confirmed by Jibril Rajoub, the Palestinian head of Preventive Security on the West Bank, who told Ben-Shlomo that Sharon could visit the Haram, but not enter a mosque on security grounds."[22]<<
Fuck Sharon! His visit was not the point of the article.

The point of the article was the difference the media reports violence by Palestinian's and Israeli's. It makes a big deal about one Palestinian attack and basically ignores over 30 Israeli attacks on Palestinian's.

Omar....Caliph Omar ibn al Khattab

Amazing you know neither recent event or history about the mount. You would actually believe Sharon just walked into the al-Aqsa mosque with so many people in attendance?
Why should I believe you?

Sharon was being filmed and never entered the mosque or dome, nor did he pray while on the mount during that visit. Sharon had visited the mount compound on a number of other occasion over the years. The visit requested was planned to be, and permitted by Arafat, as a meeting place between Sharon and Arafat to finally shake hands. Arafat had other ideas and rejected the peace offering by Sharon and the peace deal that would have given up half of jerusalem to the palestinian state. He even had bus loads of palestinians brought in to ensure a situation that would trigger the intafada. Rocks also were brought and placed around the mount area. It was not a spontaneous response but an orchestrated one, and witnessed by the world.
Israeli forces do more to keep jews from the mount that permit them. Rabble muslims that cause trouble are often limited as a means to prevent rock or fire attacks on the mount or down below at the Kotel. They were allowed to return for friday prayers. More often than not Israeli police do not permit tourism by jews on the mount, especially when emotions are hightened so as not to incite a confrontation.
>>Sharon was only permitted to enter the compound after the Israeli Interior Minister had received assurances from the Palestinian Authority's security chief that no problems would arise if he made the visit.[21] Sharon did not actually go into the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and went during normal tourist hours. Colin Shindler writes "Shlomo Ben-Ami, the Minister of Internal security, was told by Israeli intelligence that there was no concerted risk of violence. This was implicitly confirmed by Jibril Rajoub, the Palestinian head of Preventive Security on the West Bank, who told Ben-Shlomo that Sharon could visit the Haram, but not enter a mosque on security grounds."[22]<<

The point of the article was the difference the media reports violence by Palestinian's and Israeli's. It makes a big deal about one Palestinian attack and basically ignores over 30 Israeli attacks on Palestinian's.

Amazing you know neither recent event or history about the mount. You would actually believe Sharon just walked into the al-Aqsa mosque with so many people in attendance?
Aris doesn't lie, heathen.

nd

ANSWER THE QUESTION...............which is the woeful of the two acts................................stop this ridiculous drinking nonsence and answer the question.......do I somehow intimidate you Roudy ..steve

Aris doesn't lie, heathen.
Heathen is uncalled for Hoss.................steve

Israel did not "attack" al-Aqsa mosque, it responded to violence. Muslims set fire to rugs in the mosque after throwing stones and molotov cocktails at tourists. When Israels respond, how is that an attack on the mosque? How is protecting and putting down rioters misbehaving an attack on the mosque? OMG! they did not take their shoes off to put out the fire burning the rugs set by the muslims rioters. Which is worse? trying to burn your own mosque or not taking off shoe to put out a fire? Who in their right mind takes their shoes off when rugs are burning on the floor?

I swear, I don't think people bother to think half the time before posting the garbage they spout.
Taking need action to threats on the mount is not the same as attacking the mosque. Put out fires and take custody of those who set them is not attacking the mosque. Should they are just stood by and watched the mosque burn? Should they have let the mischief makers kill someone first?

....................and how does any of this justify knifing and chopping at rabbis praying inside a synagogue? How is this cause to celebrate in the streets and had out candy or threaten to kill any politician in Israel? Where does it go from here?

nd

ANSWER THE QUESTION...............which is the woeful of the two acts................................stop this ridiculous drinking nonsence and answer the question.......do I somehow intimidate you Roudy ..steve

intimidate? You are boiler plate ignorant Palestinian supporter. Maybe a milder version of Bill. Address the point, why do Palestinians incite such horrific acts, celebrate the perpetrators as heroes, and never prosecute them?

Why do you think your braying deserves an answer? you falsely accused Israel of attacking the Al Aqsa, and are trying to defend the indefensible. There is karma, you know.

Here's PA President Abbas's statement on the Synagogue massacre:

"The president always condemns killings of civilians from any party whatsoever, and condemns the killing of worshipers today in one of the houses of worship in West Jerusalem, and also denounces all violent acts no matter what their source is, and demands an end to the ongoing incursions into the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the provocative acts by Israeli settlers as well as incitement by some Israeli ministers.
The presidency also confirms that it is time to end the occupation and end the causes of tension and violence, affirming our commitment to a just-based solution on the basis of a two-state solution, in accordance with the resolutions of international legitimacy, and maintain an atmosphere of calm and understandings that have been made with King Abdullah II and Foreign Minister American John Kerry in Amman."

Here's blogger Elder of Ziyon's breakdown of Abbas insincere statement:

This is not a condemnation. This is an anti-Israel polemic that uses a terror attack as a hook in order to issue a statement slamming Israel an blaming all Arab terror on the victims.
Abbas doesn't acknowledge that his own people were behind the attack. For all anyone knows from his statement, the men massacred in their prayer shawls might have been killed by people from Japan - or Mea Shearim.
Moreover, Abbas' deliberately pointing out that this attack happened in "West Jerusalem" indicates that had the men been in a synagogue in other parts of Jerusalem, everything would have been just fine.
And as with every single other "condemnation" of terror by Abbas in history, he doesn't say that the slaughter is immoral or against Palestinian Arab morals. He is bothered far more about any backlash that he might get for not condemning it than he is about the murder of four Jewish worshipers.
The synagogue slaughter didn't even merit a stand-alone sentence.
After his perfunctory "condemnation" that wasn't even that, Abbas goes on his usual anti-Israel harangue, so that the "condemnation" of the attack is dwarfed by about 10 other statements. He turns his statement into a naked insult to the Jews who dare consider praying in other parts of Jerusalem.

And indeed Abbas didn't condemn the car terrorism or the knife attacks, because the victims either happened to be in his twisted mind either "settlers" or "soldiers." For all we know, Abbas considers ramming cars into crowds of people to be "non-violent resistance." His own official news agency invariably call them "accidents."
It is obvious that the current spate of attacks is at least partially due to Abbas' incitement, calling for Palestinian Arabs to "defend Al Aqsa by any means." His official TV station has been broadcasting antisemitism.
And Abbas' own advisors assure their people in Arabic that Abbas really does support all terror attacks. His advisor advisor Mahmoud Al-Habbash said on November 5, "First of all, allow me to say that we kiss every forehead, every hand and even every foot that carries out Ribat (religious conflict/ war over land claimed to be Islamic) at the Al-Aqsa Mosque and in Jerusalem... We are behind them. The leadership is with them... We are with them in every movement, in every action and every deed, and we welcome what they are doing at the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque."
Abbas' "condemnation" was released in order to re-assure Western leaders that he is really a "man of peace" while he simultaneously tells his people to keep on killing Jews, and he is behind them 100%. Just try to avoid Jews whose deaths would make him look bad.

Forum List

Back