Terrifying New Jersey home invasion and beating caught on homeowner's nanny cam

Let me let you in on a secret Vicky Von Victim. No one wants to steal your guns. No really, no one wants to steal your guns. Everyone still has that choice and your looking into the future device is broken

Turn 'em in Mr and Mrs America. I guess feinstein was just making a joke

If you're worried about Diane Feinstiens taking your gun you need to pick up a dumbbell sometime

if diane feinstein had the votes in congress to back her up she would already have our guns. that is why we will make sure she never has the votes to back her up.

Turn 'em in Mr and Mrs America. I guess feinstein was just making a joke

If you're worried about Diane Feinstiens taking your gun you need to pick up a dumbbell sometime

if diane feinstein had the votes in congress to back her up she would already have our guns. that is why we will make sure she never has the votes to back her up.

But she doesn't. See how stupid you sound when you say someone is coming for your guns. They don't have the votes and will never have the votes.

Maybe you can get some faster wheels on your walker so Diane wont take you on

But she doesn't. See how stupid you sound when you say someone is coming for your guns. They don't have the votes and will never have the votes.

thats right, she doesn't, but if she did she would. which is why we won't let it happen. They thought sandy hook would give them the swing they needed. their gamble was wrong. but they still showed their hand. a reminder to people what they are capable of. see how stupid you sound. while you have no problem having the wool pulled over your eyes, we won't

thats right, she doesn't, but if she did she would. which is why we won't let it happen. They thought sandy hook would give them the swing they needed. their gamble was wrong. but they still showed their hand. a reminder to people what they are capable of. see how stupid you sound. while you have no problem having the wool pulled over your eyes, we won't

And if your if was a fifth we'd be drunk

*shudder*

How awful and frightening. I hope they catch the guy.
..and put him away for life...useless lump of flesh and bones.

It's very difficult to keep a firearm "at the ready" with young children in the house.

A finger keypad operated gun lock-box is about the best you can do.

yhst-34521292266897_2265_2870191

Portable Pistol Safe w/ Programmable Keypad | NationwideSafes.com
..or keep it on your person...or on top of a bookshelf when you are at home. Lock it up only when you leave the house.

I don't have children at home so I keep mine in various places...always handy, always loaded.

Forum List

Back