Terrifying New Jersey home invasion and beating caught on homeowner's nanny cam

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Terrifying New Jersey home invasion and beating caught on homeowner's nanny cam (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

A brutal mid-morning New Jersey home invasion, complete with an assault and robbery, was caught on tape when the homeowner's nanny camera recorded the incident.

The woman's 3-year-old daughter sat on the couch during the ordeal, helpless as her mother suffered a vicious beating at the hands of the 5-foot-11, 210-pound suspect.

Police say the hefty black male, who had a salt-and-pepper beard, took off with an undetermined amount of jewelry following the 10:30 a.m. attack Friday in Millburn. The woman's 18-month-old toddler reportedly slept upstairs during the beating, Capt. Michael Palardy told the Daily News.

“Her love for the children kept her going,” Palardy said of the brave mom, who suffered chipped teeth, a concussion and had her face stitched up.

Perhaps if New Jersey had better gun laws, such as being a "Shall Issue" instead of a "May Issue" State, this woman would have been able to protect herself.

This is terrible I saw the video and it's not for the weak.

Trying to turn this into a gun issue is weak. She can buy a gun, ever thought that some people don't have guns because...I don't know...they don't want them?

Trying to turn this into a gun issue is weak. She can buy a gun, ever thought that some people don't have guns because...I don't know...they don't want them?

The issue is having the CHOICE to own a gun or not. Idiots like JoeB want everyone to be subjected to the brute force of an attacker with no solid means of defending themselves.

The issue is having the CHOICE to own a gun or not. Idiots like JoeB want everyone to be subjected to the brute force of an attacker with no solid means of defending themselves.

No it's not unless you can show how this lady wanted a gun and someone smacked her hand and sent her home.

It's very difficult to keep a firearm "at the ready" with young children in the house.

A finger keypad operated gun lock-box is about the best you can do.

yhst-34521292266897_2265_2870191

Portable Pistol Safe w/ Programmable Keypad | NationwideSafes.com

Last edited:

No it's not unless you can show how this lady wanted a gun and someone smacked her hand and sent her home.

It has nothing to do with this individual case. What it has to do with is the choice a person has whether to own a gun or not. Gun grabbers want to remove that choice, and make everyone have to face this situation if it happens, regardless of if they want to be armed or not.

I heard Sharpton, Jackson and the New Black Panthers are marching in New Jersey in support of the victim of this horrendous hate crime! I heard Obama also say if he had a white daughter it would look just like the victim's daughter. :eusa_hand:

If only they had a vigilante community watch system that was actively confronted suspicious individuals in the neighborhood this might not have happened!

How sad, with luck they will catch the guy and have him spend a few months locked away.

It is quite possible that this man may have prior convictions. Yes, maybe that this was his very first crime, but more likely, just his first crime caught on film that day. I don't think any amount of prison time will change this person.

There is one punishment that the good people of Jew Jersey used on people like that back 200 years ago, and it always straightened the thugs out...a rope.

HUH?

That is precisely what it is. Blast the motherfucker away. Un fucking believable.

actually many people are intimidated becasue the laws are strict and people do not understand the rights they have. especially in a state like NJ. people pick up the aplications, tey to figure out what they need to do, get confused or scared and just give up.

people are free to not want them. people are also free to be the victims in video's like this.

It has nothing to do with this individual case. What it has to do with is the choice a person has whether to own a gun or not. Gun grabbers want to remove that choice, and make everyone have to face this situation if it happens, regardless of if they want to be armed or not.

Let me let you in on a secret Vicky Von Victim. No one wants to steal your guns. No really, no one wants to steal your guns. Everyone still has that choice and your looking into the future device is broken

HUH?

That is precisely what it is. Blast the motherfucker away. Un fucking believable.

HUH?

Why isn't this a sword issue? Slice the motherfucker in two. Un fucking believeable

Or

Why isn't this a slingshot issue? Rock in the eye that motherfucker.

This is a home invasion not a comic book

I hope that guy is caught fast, then "accidentally" hurt while in custody...then gets "accidentally" hurt while in transistion to jail, then deliberately hurt by other inmates.

I hope that guy is caught fast, then "accidentally" hurt while in custody...then gets "accidentally" hurt while in transistion to jail, then deliberately hurt by other inmates.

The People's Republic Of New jersey should stop the bullshit and enact stand your ground laws.

Let me let you in on a secret Vicky Von Victim. No one wants to steal your guns. No really, no one wants to steal your guns. Everyone still has that choice and your looking into the future device is broken

Turn 'em in Mr and Mrs America. I guess feinstein was just making a joke

Turn 'em in Mr and Mrs America. I guess feinstein was just making a joke

If you're worried about Diane Feinstiens taking your gun you need to pick up a dumbbell sometime

Forum List

Back