Terrifying: Biden Is Nominating An Actual Communist, A Soviet-Trained Self-Proclaimed Radical In Charge Of The U.S. Banking System

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Joe Biden wants to put an actual Communist — self-proclaimed “radical” Cornell University law school professor Saule Omarova — in charge of the nation’s banking system.

Omarova graduated from the Soviet Union’s Moscow State University in 1989 on the Lenin Personal Academic Scholarship, according to the Wall Street Journal. As recently as 2019, she was still praising the USSR’s economic system as in some ways superior to our own. “Say what you will about old USSR, there was no gender pay gap there. Market doesn’t always ‘know best.'”

As a matter of fact, I will say what I will about the old USSR.

Teachers there were paid the same as doctors — because medicine was considered “women’s work” and both were paid crap numbers of worthless rubles. Sexism and central mismanagement, all in one murderously totalitarian package.

There’s a reason the USSR is defunct and the U.S. isn’t — at least until Omarova gets her way.

Omarova’s goal is the eventual elimination of private banking and the establishment of the Federal Reserve as the nation’s only bank.

In her own words:

“The core idea here is simply to allow all U.S. citizens and lawful residents, local governments, non-banking firms and non-business entities to open transactional accounts directly with the Federal Reserve, thus bypassing private depository institutions,” she wrote. “In this sense, it is a variation on the familiar FedAccounts — or FedCoin, ‘digital dollar wallets,’ etc. — theme. In principle, FedAccounts can be made available as an alternative to bank deposit accounts, upon a person’s request.”

I wonder how much Putin donated to Biden's election campaign / how much the Russians paid for some of Hunter's art to get this Biden administration nomination / appointment...

"PJ Media" is for kooks. Lots of fake stories.

Can you find the story on Fox News?
I wish just once you Marxist/Communist ass-kissers would attempt to debunk what is being reported instead of proclaiming, "'XXXX media is for kooks / is faker news / etc...". People can always tell when facts are reported that snowflakes can't debunk because they always attempt to smear the sources themselves instead.

Thanks for your personal opinion, though.

:p

Gulags for big gov projects.... What was that Joe said about no cost to y'all?

Maybe that's the plan for the illegals too. Who knows.

Abolish the police. Abolish the prisons. Abolish the banks. What's next.
The police and prisons are just being used until the globalists take over completely. The banks are mostly run by the same. In most countries. They have a say or actually own the printing presses. They make incredible profits even if the nation stays under control. But the politicians to stay in power over a period of time near always sells out. The globalists who own most of the banks in most of the nations are moving to a digital system and will get rid of printed currency.

I wish just once you Marxist/Communist ass-kissers would attempt to debunk what is being reported instead of proclaiming, "'XXXX media is for kooks / is faker news / etc...". People can always tell when facts are reported that snowflakes can't debunk because they always attempt to smear the sources themselves instead.

Thanks for your personal opinion, though.

:p
You’re just lucky they didn’t attach their usual fake news meme that is mass emailed out to all the lefty board bots like they usually do.

President Joe Biden wants to put an actual Communist — self-proclaimed “radical” Cornell University law school professor Saule Omarova — in charge of the nation’s banking system.

Omarova graduated from the Soviet Union’s Moscow State University in 1989 on the Lenin Personal Academic Scholarship, according to the Wall Street Journal. As recently as 2019, she was still praising the USSR’s economic system as in some ways superior to our own. “Say what you will about old USSR, there was no gender pay gap there. Market doesn’t always ‘know best.'”

As a matter of fact, I will say what I will about the old USSR.

Teachers there were paid the same as doctors — because medicine was considered “women’s work” and both were paid crap numbers of worthless rubles. Sexism and central mismanagement, all in one murderously totalitarian package.

There’s a reason the USSR is defunct and the U.S. isn’t — at least until Omarova gets her way.

Omarova’s goal is the eventual elimination of private banking and the establishment of the Federal Reserve as the nation’s only bank.

In her own words:

I wonder how much Putin donated to Biden's election campaign / how much the Russians paid for some of Hunter's art to get this Biden administration nomination / appointment...

Oh no, I’m sorry honey, you must be so scared. Is there anything I can do to help. Need a hug??

"PJ Media" is for kooks. Lots of fake stories.

Can you find the story on Fox News?
Here ya go, Otis, knock yourself out with this commie.

What could be better for America's banking system than extreme reform?

Is this an indication that Biden is following China's lead on the reform of capitalism, making it more socially responsible to the masses?

All citizens, businesses, NGOs, and non-profit organizations financial information available to the federal government? Nah, that could never be abused. What the hell is wrong with some people?

What could be better for America's banking system than extreme reform?

Is this an indication that Biden is following China's lead on the reform of capitalism, making it more socially responsible to the masses?
I think she's for squeezing out Banks by forcing them to go through central banking. She doesn't like private banks.
So government takes over the banking system, and yopu would be good with that? Really?

The pick also raises questions about whether the Biden administration would support Omarova’s agenda if she pursues some of her most radical positions, such as moving consumer banking to the Federal Reserve from private institutions.

I forgot, you don't even live in this country. I keep forgetting that part

I think she's for squeezing out Banks by forcing them to go through central banking. She doesn't like private banks.
So government takes over the banking system, and yopu would be good with that? Really?

The pick also raises questions about whether the Biden administration would support Omarova’s agenda if she pursues some of her most radical positions, such as moving consumer banking to the Federal Reserve from private institutions.
First, you owe me an explanation of a comment you made yesterday. I won't leave that hanging.

Forum List

Back