Terrific Irony,income inequality helped defeat Clinton

Especially ironic for the poor folks in the rust belt who get to watch that income inequality grow exponentially under the policies of the elitist billionaire they put in the White House.

Especially ironic for the poor folks in the rust belt who get to watch that income inequality grow exponentially under the policies of the elitist billionaire they put in the White House.
But them rightist love to be boot licking them rich folks..

Put a screeching halt to illegal immigration and people will have to hire Americans at legit wages. Just like a farm here about 3 miles from my house,go there about 7 am and 2 buses FULL of illegal mexicans are getting off to go work in the fields. We refuse to buy the farms product. One day when I am thinking about it and have time I will call ICE on them :) We buy food from the farm that's a little farther away but has AMERICANS working there.

Forum List

Back