Terral's 'BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution' White Paper

Hi Horse:

Thank you for writing.

Terral, I've read all of your posts above and from my limited practical experience in engineering your assumptions appear, at least to me, to be valid. I can only imagine your informed concern and frustration.

I have prepared a couple of drawings to help these USMB readers gain a better understanding of what is happening in the 3-mile long pipe running between the reservoir and the seabed floor that is about one mile below the Gulf surface:

BPOilPipe1.jpg

From the bottom: The crude oil and methane are under GREAT pressure in 'liquid' form in the massive reservoir 'and' at the bottom of the 3-mile long pipe. The liquid methane transitions into 'gas form' in stages, as the pressure decreases in the pipeline on the way to the wellhead that is currently capped using a primitive ventilation system. Methane gas continues to expand and displace crude oil in the pipeline, which increases the flow rate in direct proportion to the methane liquid-to-gas transition rate. We find very small methane bubbles forming in lower areas of the pipeline, but they continue to double in size as the pressures decrease on route to the wellhead. The liquid methane expands 600 times in the transition between the reservoir and reaching the surface of the Gulf.

BPOilPipe2.jpg

From the top: My Remote Probe with 5 dilator cuffs is inserted into the pipe at the wellhead and all 5 cuffs are dilated (see Original White Paper for details). Methane gas is evacuated from the pipe environment, while Methane-free Separated Oil is reinjected into the pipe environment. The idea is to gain control over the pipe environment by raising the Clean Oil to Methane-Rich Oil Ratio. In other words, hyper-injecting Clean Methane-Free Crude Oil into the pipe reduces the amount of liquid and gas methane from the environmental equation, which reduces the flow rate and internal pressure created by expanding methane.

Eliminating all methane from the pipe too quickly will compromise system integrity, which is the reason your pipes at home 'shake' if all the air is removed from the system. We need the methane gas to act as 'shock absorber,' as we send a retrograde fluid column (Clean Oil from the surface tanker) through the pressure probe irrigation port to neutralize the methane-rich fluid column from the reservoir. Environmental Volatility from the methane liquid-to-gas transition 'decreases,' as the ratio of Clean methane-free oil 'increases' throughout the pipeline.

The Objective is to eventually (this process takes 'time') fill the entire 'Reservoir-To-Seabed' Pipe with Clean Methane-Free Oil at the same time that Fluid Column Momentum from the Reservoir equals 'Zero.' Clean methane-free crude oil is slowly introduced into the pipeline to counteract liquid methane migrating into the pipe from the reservoir, until the Govt can decide our next course of action.

The name "Super Suck International" is no joke, and the company is searchable, but I wonder how long have they been around?

Here's a video

YouTube - MSNBC: Super Suck International - Solution to Gulf Oil Crisis

Super Suck International (page) partners have been doing this kind of thing for 40 years ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi again Horse:

Terral, I've read all of your posts above and from my limited practical experience in engineering your assumptions appear, at least to me, to be valid. I can only imagine your informed concern and frustration ...

My frustration is mounting like the fluid column momentum in the Deepwater Horizon Pipe, because so much 'time' is passing and most of my family live near the Gulf of Mexico here in Florida where the situation is getting worse by the minute. Two weeks have passed since I submitted my White Paper to the US Coast Guard and ... nothing. There are a multitude of applications for my Pressure-Sheath Technology Methods and Devices (link) that include removing all of a patient's kidney stones in a single procedure 'and' via remote control. There are military applications that should be gaining the attention of our U.S. Military, but ... nothing.

All I can do is sit back and wait for someone to eventually send me notification that my methods are 'not feasible.' That will be a great day! That means the U.S. Military and the U.S. Government see no benefit in using Pressure-Sheath Technology, so I am free to take my toys and play in China. ;0)

God knows the Chinese have plenty of dollars to spend on advanced technology systems and the Chinese would love increase their GDP by removing Kidney and Gall Stones from Americans via remote control. The military applications of my technology will put somebody 500 years ahead of everybody else and everyone here is my witness that the Americans have been given plenty of time to keep these things right here in the USA.

If these guys drop the ball, then my next call is here ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi again Horse:

Terral, I've read all of your posts above and from my limited practical experience in engineering your assumptions appear, at least to me, to be valid. I can only imagine your informed concern and frustration ...

My frustration is mounting like the fluid column momentum in the Deepwater Horizon Pipe, because so much 'time' is passing and most of my family live near the Gulf of Mexico here in Florida where the situation is getting worse by the minute. Two weeks have passed since I submitted my White Paper to the US Coast Guard and ... nothing. There are a multitude of applications for my Pressure-Sheath Technology Methods and Devices (link) that include removing all of a patient's kidney stones in a single procedure 'and' via remote control. There are military applications that should be gaining the attention of our U.S. Military, but ... nothing.

All I can do is sit back and wait for someone to eventually send me notification that my methods are 'not feasible.' That will be a great day! That means the U.S. Military and the U.S. Government see no benefit in using Pressure-Sheath Technology, so I am free to take my toys and play in China. ;0)

God knows the Chinese have plenty of dollars to spend on advanced technology systems and the Chinese would love increase their GDP by removing Kidney and Gall Stones from Americans via remote control. The military applications of my technology will put somebody 500 years ahead of everybody else and everyone here is my witness that the Americans have been given plenty of time to keep these things right here in the USA.

If these guys drop the ball, then my next call is here ...

GL,

Terral

I'm afraid we are seeing a failure of leadership in all domains. BP exhibits it by not managing their people on the ground in clean-up activities.

Their attempts at solutions early on that almost anyone, much less capable engineers, would scoff at.

At least when the stand pipe was laying on the Gulf floor, it was crimped and oil was only escaping from splits in the pipe; cutting the pipe off just above the well-head allowed a full opening for the oil to escape. They did not anticipate that the attempt to cut the pipe with diamond wire would allow the pipe to respond to gravity and the wire to become crimped as it sagged and fell to the sea-floor.

The upper management of BP, Hayward, has qualifications as an engineer, but from his testimony before the House Committee a few days back, he showed that he is over his head. The whole of the activities to resolve the problem seems being left to the people the field and consulting with the Coast Guard. They are all being left to their own devices without an overarching co-ordinating hierarchy.

The political one; for instance as we witness by the fact that we haven't heard a single utterance from Homeland Security head, which was much challenged by the Katrina Hurricane.

The Coast Guard stopping operations because of an inability to contact barge manufacturers to ascertain whether or not fire extinguishers and life vests were on board, when an actual real time inspection could've been done with little time lost while the barges were allowed to keep working.

The President has shown himself to not be on top of things for lots of reasons. His advisors contains not a single person with oil drilling experience. The president talks about "consulting among others, with experts in academia, on what to do about the calamity, while noting again that his energy secretary has a Nobel Prize.

Right there in Texas are Universities with Engineering schools, with consummate knowledge about the processes and practices in play, and whose graduates had a hand in designing the equipment and the processes involved.

Whether or not the Jones act is actually slowing work in the Gulf or not the President has shown that he is not willing to bend at all and simply announce to the world that he forthwith suspends it in the Gulf for all activities connected with the spill. It is a fact that "To circumvent the Jones Act clean up crews had to outfit American ships with skimming devices airlifted from the Netherlands, resulting in delays and further harm to the Gulf."

He shows himself to be totally inflexible in regards to that perception, as if he's afraid of being seen as stumbling or to have made an error, while suspicions run rampant that he is kow-towing to unions

I personally get the felling that early on the President said to those surrounding him that "it's BP's problem, LET THEM HANDLE IT, along with the Coast Guard. He seems most interested in having someone to blame, asses to kick.

The one thing done right is to secure the 20-Billion up front from BP, which we know will be used badly if the politicos are allowed any influence over it.

That BP didn’t have the expertise to accomplish what needed to be done, as witnessed by the faulty decisions about the risks in using the “long string” piping method in the first place rather than the other method known as “liner tieback” method. Other drillers in the deep Gulf use the long string method only about one tenth as often due to concerns about just what has taken place.

Even ordinary folks will be able to clearly see the failures involved in this process. It seems that Hayward was made CEO because he had a scheme to "fix" BP's image, making it a "Green" one, in spite of their horrible safety record. They were an accident waiting to happen.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

As predicted, British Petroleum and the Deepwater Horizon Center has 'rejected' my Pressure-Sheath Technology BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution:
An Important Message from Horizon Support‏

Dear Terral ...,

Thank you for your submission to the Alternative Response Technology (ART) process for the Deepwater Horizon MC252 incident. Your submission has been reviewed for its technical merits.

It has been determined that your idea falls into one of the following ART categories: Already Considered/Planned, Not Feasible, or Not Possible, and therefore will not be advanced for further evaluation. To date, we have received over 80,000 submissions with each submission receiving individual consideration and priority based on merit and need.

BP and Horizon Deepwater Unified Command appreciate your contribution and interest in responding to this incident.

Thank you very much,
Horizon Response Team
This is the standard rejection letter saying that nobody at BP nor the bogus Deepwater Horizon Center wasted their time reading anything from my White Paper Solution. I received this email from the Mississippi Response Center, saying,

> Dear Terral ...,
>
> Thank you for your interest in submitting your Product, Equipment or
> Service as part of the Deepwater Horizon Response.
>
> Please submit your information using the online form provided at:
>
Product / Service / Equipment Information Sheet.
>
> If you need
additional assistance, please contact the Product,
> Equipment or
Service Hotline at (281) 366-5511.
This is my reply to all of these people:

Lousiana Horizon ([email protected]);
[email protected]; Bill Nelson ([email protected]);
bill mccollum ([email protected]); charlie crist
([email protected]); Terral Croft ([email protected]);
bp florida ([email protected]); victoria warmouth
([email protected]); [email protected]; Francois
Vorster ([email protected]); Horizon Support
([email protected]); Attorney General ([email protected]); bp ala
([email protected]); bp louisiania ([email protected]); bp
miss ([email protected]); Congressman GraysonDist8
([email protected]); Congressman Wexler
([email protected]); DHS1 Contact ([email protected]); DHS
Contact ([email protected]); dhs rep ([email protected]); dhs
rep ([email protected]); Israel Export International Institute
([email protected]); Israel Ministry Foreign Affairs
([email protected]); Israel1 Contact ([email protected]);
Israel2 Contact ([email protected]); Israel3 Contact
([email protected]); Israel4 Contact
([email protected]); Israel Contact
([email protected]); Israeli Embassy D.C.
([email protected]); Israeli Embassy Florida
([email protected]); jNavy watson ([email protected]);
Lakeland Hospital ([email protected]); [email protected]; nsa4
([email protected]); nsa3 ([email protected]); nsa9 ([email protected]);
[email protected]; randal russellNavy ([email protected]);
Rep. Nancy Pelosi ([email protected]);[email protected]; USCG USCG ([email protected])

Hi Mississippi Gulf Response:

The USCG in its infinite wisdom has decided that my Pressure-Sheath Technology BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution has 'no' merit at all. Zip, zero, nada, none. I have warned all parties that fluid column momentum in the 3-mile Deepwater Horizon pipe between the reservoir and the wellhead is gathering momentum, but nobody from my govt officials to BP to the U.S. Military seems to care one way or the other. Be advised that my 'patent pending' Pressure-Sheath Technology Remote Control Surgery System (first link on attached 'White Paper') is being sent to China where perhaps a Chinese Company will choose to accept my 'co-patent' partner offer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/energy/120083-terrals-bp-gulf-oil-spill-solution-white-paper.html

Good luck finding a solution to your BP Gulf Oil Crisis. I have done my best and nobody from BP nor the U.S. Govt is interested in anything I have to say on this matter.

Regards,

Terral ...
Right now I am gathering information to begin discourse with representatives from China where hopefully they will recognize the benefits of bringing Pressure-Sheath Technology (link) to a Global Market.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to the Embassy of the People's Republic of China:

My name is Terral L. Croft, President and CEO of Terral Corporation in St. Petersburg, Florida 33714. I am currently patent pending on a remote-control surgery system using Pressure-Sheath Technology (USMB Link) that I invented in the mid 1990's. The Americans are not interested in helping me to forward my projects, so at this time I am sending out the offer for the Embassy of the People's Republic of China to locate me a co-patent partner from the companies in China.

The same 4-page Pressure-Sheath Technology Presentation attached to this email (link) was sent to local medical companies here in Florida, and to companies all over the USA, and to the Israeli Embassy in Washington D.C. and Houston Texas. I have authorized these intermediaries to share the information in my Pressure-Sheath Technology Presentation with any and all qualified companies in these respective countries, but as yet nobody has produced a company to help me forward this project. Be advised that Pressure-Sheath Technology Methods and Devices have application all over the human body and that advanced military applications are presented in my 4-page Pressure-Sheath Technology Presentation.

My goal is to make China the Remote-Control Surgeon of the entire world and to eliminate kidney and gall stones from the global population in my lifetime. I authorize officials as the Embassy of the People's Republic of China to share my information with qualified Chinese Companies for the purpose of finding me a co-patent partner. I believe that the benefits of using Pressure-Sheath Technology will become very apparent to the right co-patent partner candidate, if you will simply forward my documentation to the appropriate parties. The Embassy of the People's Republic of China is authorized to share my personal contact information with all qualified potential co-patent partners.

PressPresentation is a Microsoft Word docx Document

The "BP Gulf Oil Solution" White Paper (wps document) describes Pressure-Sheath Technology Methods and Devices for capping a runaway oil well at 5000 feet below the surface.

Online Links:

Pressure-Sheath Technology: http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/71249-pressure-sheath-technology.html

Terral's BP Gulf Oil Crisis White Paper: http://www.usmessageboard.com/energy/120083-terrals-bp-gulf-oil-spill-solution-white-paper.html

The Embassy of the People's Republic of China Contact Information was found here: Contact Us

And online copy of this offer is posted at the US Message Board to ensure complete transparency of all parties involved:

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Terral ... (contact info deleted)

PS. a duplicate email was sent to all parties listed in Post #25.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I received this email from the US Coast Guard regarding my White Paper Submission:

Subject: Status of White Paper Submissions
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:09:41 -0400

Dear Submitter,

In response to your requests for real-time status, we have created an online status checker. While the status checker will provide the current status of your White Paper submission, we are unable to expand on the details beyond what is provided.

The following link will take you to the Status Checker where you will be required to enter the tracking number that was provided to you when you submitted your White Paper.

RDC BAA Status Check

We have also started sending out an automated e-mail from Homeport each time the status of your White Paper is changed.

Please be patient as we have received thousands of White Paper submissions and we are working diligently processing and screening each individual submission.

Below are the different Status' you may see:

* Received, Pending Screening - Your submission has been received and is awaiting screening.

* Screening Started - Your submission is currently being screened.

* Screening Complete, Pending Notification - The screening of your submission has been completed. An email notification is being prepared regarding the results of our screening. [Please be patient as this may take a few days.]

* Screening Complete - With regard to your submission, an email notification has been sent to you providing the results of our screening. [An e-mail response has already been sent to the e-mail address you provided.]

* Withdrawn - In response to your request, we have withdrawn your submission.

* Duplicate - It has been determined that this submission is a duplicate of another one you previously submitted. [You will receive an e-mail describing the duplicate number(s) and the tracking number that we will continue to screen.]

Thank you for your interest in the Deepwater Horizon Response effort.

Contracting Officer /s/
USCG R&D Center
This is my WARNING email reply:

------------

USCG:

The USCG has already deemed my White Paper Solution to have no merit. Since nobody corresponded with me on my submission, then I can hardly believe anyone took time to even consider my Pressure-Sheath Technology Solution. The 3-mile long fluid column 'is' gathering momentum and my prediction is that your BP Gulf Oil Spill is about to get FAR worse.

The wellhead casing is 'breaking down' and you guys have no clue. We are quickly racing towards the Point Of No Return ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/energ...spill-solution-white-paper-2.html#post2420142

... as described in my BP Gulf Oil Solution White Paper attached to this email!!!

A copy of this WARNING email appears at this US MessageBoard Link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/energ...spill-solution-white-paper-2.html#post2441468

GL,

Terral (personal info removed)

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

As predicted, British Petroleum and the Deepwater Horizon Center has 'rejected' my Pressure-Sheath Technology BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution ...

My conclusions concerning BP and the Deepwater Horizon Center 'rejecting' my White Paper Solution are inaccurate. The Horizon Support team has contacted me twice to confirm that my submission is continuing through the screening process, saying,

RE: Status of White Paper Submissions:‏
From: RDC-BAA-DHR ([email protected]) Sent: Fri 6/25/10 1:55 PM To: terral....com

Thank you for your interest in the Deepwater Horizon Response effort.

With regard to your e-mail, I just went to the site, RDC BAA Status Check, and typed in your Tracking Number 20xxxx4 and it said Screening Started. That is the only status it has at this point.

Contracting Officer /s/
USCG R&D Center
Everyone is being warned that 'fluid column momentum' is INCREASING and will eventually reach a Point Of No Return! I suppose all we can do is wait ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I received an invitation from the Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center (LABEOC) Team to submit my BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution White Paper, saying:

Gulf Oil Spill emergency response thank you‏
From:[email protected] Sent: Fri 6/25/10 4:59 PM To: Terral....

Thank you for your proposal to assist in the Gulf Oil Spill emergency response. In order for your proposal to be forwarded to BP and evaluated, please provide details of your proposal by following the web link below and completing a short form (which should take an average of 5 to 15 minutes).
http://www.labeoc.org/LaBEOC/offering_creation/visitor/create_offering_visitor.aspx

Based on the information provided and the need for the proposed service, someone will get back to you if further information is needed.

If you have already submitted your information to the above web site, please disregard this message. Your original submission has been processed and forwarded directly to BP and the United States Coast Guard.

Thank you,
Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center (LABEOC) Team
I made the submission to receive this reply:

Proposal for Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill‏
From: [email protected] Sent: Sun 6/27/10 12:20 PM To: terral...com

Thank you for your offer to assist in the Gulf Oil Spill emergency response. Your information will be forwarded to a science review panel and also to the BP/USCG Unified Command. You will be contacted if further information is needed.

Your tracking number for this proposal is LABEOC#001xx1

Thank you,

Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center (LABEOC) Response Team
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I received an invitation from the Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center (LABEOC) Team to submit my BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution White Paper, saying:

Gulf Oil Spill emergency response thank you‏
From:[email protected] Sent: Fri 6/25/10 4:59 PM To: Terral....

Thank you for your proposal to assist in the Gulf Oil Spill emergency response. In order for your proposal to be forwarded to BP and evaluated, please provide details of your proposal by following the web link below and completing a short form (which should take an average of 5 to 15 minutes) ....

Your tracking number for this proposal is LABEOC#001xx1

Thank you,

Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center (LABEOC) Response Team
The Horizon Support Team has determined that re-injecting methane-free crude oil into the 21-inch riser pipe is not feasible, saying,

Horizon Call Center - your recent submission‏
From: Horizon Support ([email protected]) Sent: Mon 6/28/10 1:05 PM
To: terral...com

Dear Terral ...,

Thank you so much for taking the time to think about and submit your proposed solution regarding the Horizon incident. Your submission has been reviewed for its technical merits. Unfortunately, the team has determined that your idea cannot be applied under the very challenging and specific operating conditions we face. All of us on the Horizon Support Team appreciate your thoughts and efforts.

Sincerely yours,
Horizon Support Team
Nobody seems even remotely aware of the fact that fluid column momentum inside the 21-inch riser pipe is increasing, and will continue to increase, until the methane liquid-to-air transition process causes rhythmic cavitation and compromises system integrity. My suspicion is that system breach has already occurred and methane pockets are enlarging within the nooks, crannies, pockets and voids under the seabed floor. This entire situation is poised to go "BOOOOOOM!!!" (my Topic) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The Alabama Response Team sent me an email with instructions on how to submit my BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution to the Deepwater Horizon Response Team. This is my reply:
-----------------
Hi Alabama Response Team, my elected officials and others:

Please listen very carefully:

1. The Deepwater Horizon Response Team has already deemed my "Pressure-Sheath Technology" Gulf Oil Spill Solution to have "no merit" (PressPresentation.PDF + Gulf Oil Spill Solution White Paper.PDF).

2. British Petroleum and the U.S. Government are NOT interested in any real "Solutions" to this Crisis.

3. Fluid Column Momentum inside the 3-mile 21-inch Riser Pipe, between the Reservoir and the Wellhead, is GROWING with every passing day.

4. Soon you will be looking at a runaway well with an extreme case of Rhythmic Cavitation Disorder leading to a breach in environmental system integrity.

5. The 21-inch Riser Pipe will be shaken to the point of system breach, which will send the super-pressurized 40-percent Methane Solution into every crevice, nook and cranny between the Reservoir and the Seabed.

6. Aeration of the Seabed Floor will increase, as the 40-percent oil/methane solution breaches the Riser Pipe and the methane liquid-to-air transition event horizon extends lower and lower towards the Reservoir.

7. The methane liquid-to-air event horizon will eventually reach the bottom of the 21-inch Riser Pipe and infiltrate the Reservoir, which will create a huge methane pocket; if that process has not already started.

8. The trapped/pressurized methane environment growing in the Reservoir only needs a detonation mechanism to EXPLODE and send a massive tsunami to all shores in the Gulf of Mexico that can potentially extend 50 miles inland, or more ...

9. Your ONLY chance to interrupt this process is to re-inject methane-free crude oil into the 21-inch Riser Pipe to reduce the influence of the 40-percent methane solution transitioning into air.

10. BP and the U.S. Government appear willing to 'manage the crisis' without any real interest in real "Solutions."

That is why the Jones Act was not waived and the world's supertankers are not being called into the Gulf of Mexico. The Deepwater Horizon Oil Rig should have been surrounded by skirted booms allowing Supersuck Tankers to vacuum, separate and transport crude oil for sale to the markets. That would create a barrier between the oil rig and our shores, but Obama and his Czars are NOT even remotely interested in resolving this Crisis. They are using this disaster to force Congress to pass their Cap and Tax Legislation for launching Obama's Chicago Carbon Exchange that will put a price on Carbon for his Spreading The Wealth Agenda.

If somebody does not wake the hell up and begin implementing these real "Solutions" to the BP Gulf Oil Crisis, the entire situation is going to go BOOM in your faces ...

Everyone has been warned repeatedly,

Terral ...

Hi Octo:

Terral solutions are greatly needed for many aspects of this fading civilization. But it would be interesting to know what gives you all the confidence that you seem to have for your invention/solution. Has the invention been tested and proven, or what proven inventions similar to your solution proposal can you point too?

Submit 'your' BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution White Paper that includes 'your' tested/proven invention and maybe BP, the Government and the Horizon Response Team will be motivated into action. If 'proven' methods had ANY application to this BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution, that strategy would have been implemented two months ago! The reason that BP and the Government are taking suggestions from EVERYONE under the sun is because traditional methods and devices have NO chance of success. ZERO.

I'm a little confused about anything nuclear being used to solve any problem, but you claimed the Russians used some device that was successful in solving problems similar to the oil spill.

Yes. Six times. Dr. Bill Deagle #1 and #3.

Barry Soetoro is 'managing' the BP Oil Crisis and turning a blind eye to any real solution! What is happening in the Gulf of Mexico right now is A CHARADE that is going to get FAR WORSE. The right action on April 20, 2010 was to surround the disaster location with skirted oil containment booms (pic) and high-volume vacuum ships (pic = Supersuck International) that continuously pump the oil into super tankers (pic). My new friend Francois Vorster (Post #7) has been trying to help BP clean up this mess since Day 2 of this Crisis and NOBODY will give him the time of day. Why? That is easy: The people pulling Barry's strings (Rothschild and the Banksters + Chapter 3 = same script as 9/11) are using this Crisis to bring in their New World Order right under Octo's nose!

The technology has been around since the 1930's for engines to get 200+ miles per gallon (Vapor-Plasma Integrated Engines) ...

Stop being foolish! Everything you see on the TV from MSNBC to speeches from corrupt politicians is A SHOW put on for mesmerizing We The Sheeple into complacency and compliance. American blindness and absolute STUPIDITY concerning this BP Gulf Oil Spill Crisis is just another reason that the USA 'is' worthy to be destroyed (#1-10). I have told my elected representatives from the very beginning of this BP Gulf Crisis that Barry is using this Charade to kick off his Chicago Climate Carbon Tax Credit Exchange (story) that includes all of these Euro/Amero Banksters!

Now you are beginning to see the real bad guys beyond their smokescreen trickery!

This includes the exploitation of the entire government and all the American people.

We agree. Now perhaps you can see the reason why our Govt is NOT even remotely interested in implementing the methods from my BP Gulf Oil Crisis Solution White Paper!!!! Those in charge will continue running in place and doing nothing, until we reach the Point Of No Return and NOTHING can stop the oil flow from transitioning into a virtual VOLCANO. Everyone here is a witness that I have sent out the warnings FAR in advance of the coming catastrophe and BP and the Govt has done NOTHING to heed my word. ZERO.

It’s a fatal mistake for this very young nation to ignore the internal banking structure that financed the Soviet Union and all that it was.

The FED is a cabal of private banking houses and it’s a terrible and very costly mistake to allow them to continue to mask themselves as a legitimate governmental agency. The separation of corporation/bankers and state is more important than church and state. At least “usury” was forbidden and illegal under the church.

We can agree that the Rothschild/Warburg (Euro Bankster Heads) and Rockefeller/Morgan (Amero Bankster Heads) are responsible for many tragedies, but right now our U.S. Govt MUST wake the hell up and see the "Light" and realize that Pressure-Sheath Technology Methodology is the only answer capping this runaway well.

These readers should realize that my current models say the chances of our corrupt politicians waking the hell up 'and' taking the right course of action are very near ZERO. We are quickly approaching the Fluid Column Momentum "Point Of No Return" and some sources say the 3-mile reservoir-to-seabed pipe is already broken, which means the crevices up and down that length are filling with high-pressure oil/methane.

If our corrupt politicians and those in charge of our U.S. Military are really this STUPID, then the USA 'is' worthy to be utterly destroyed off the face of the earth.

GL,

Terral

Hello Terral,

Let me first point out you are the one on this white paper kick, not me. Octoldit is enough of a realist to understand I’m not a M.I.T. graduate and make no presumptions of having all the “answers” that the most skilled and experienced top engineers in the nation and world don’t have.

Maybe you feel the presidents aircraft should come to your hometown, and rush terral away to the white house, (motorcade included) Block the streets, disregard the streetlights, police escort, motorcycles 6 pairs deep leading the way while the president awaits terrals arrival to air-force one.

Have I got it right so far?

Is there a proto-type, or any sort of test model for this white paper invention of yours? It does appear the drawing board aspect of your invention may be a reality, but the question is has anything gotten any further than the drawing board?

Any tests taken place with the invention you have all this confidence in? Is there even an invention to test? Are you familiar with all the planning that goes into the smallest details and every aspect of an invention such as the one you speak of?

Don’t tell me to stop being foolish…when you don’t seem to have a firm grasp of reality on this issue. Too much Alex Jones, and tea party indoctrination is not good. This may or may not apply to you, but a variety of credible information helps keep one on the level. Being well grounded in truth is the bottom line. It’s not my intention to rain on your parade, and I’ve allowed you more time than most to post an erronious point of view before it's blasted out of the water. However when you basically say you have the answers and some of the best and brightest in the nation are stupid that’s bordering on total absurdity.

Your eagerness to give Communist China your ideas suggests a closeted anti-American impediment. A brief word to the wise…any credible invention would not be displayed on a message board for all to see. In the real world if you have something of value keeping it from being stolen is a major consideration; frankly you seem clueless on this issue. Or maybe it’s just a case of Rose colored glasses.

Last edited:
Hi Octo:

Let me first point out you are the one on this white paper kick, not me ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-R56e0GYTY]Things Are "Not" As They Appear. Something Is Going On Here ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back