“Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

You know, on one of the news programs this evening, they were running the numbers to see how the election could play out with electoral votes, and guess what? Hillary could be one of the first candidates in 60 years that DOESN'T need to win either OH or FL in order to be able to win the election.

haha, this story is fake. everybody knows there's no franklin county in ohio.
I don't think that matters to Trump voters.
You are a lazy liar to boot... cool thanks for letting people know that so clearly.

Franklin County, Ohio
Oh. Too bad the story is fake and the photo is from England.
I suppose we will wait and see if any updates come out as you and crew are definitely too dumb to know that there really is a Franklin County in Ohio.
There won't be any updates. So all I can do is laugh at you know and wonder if I'll remember this dumb thread in a few days so I can laugh at you then too.
Hillary and crew doing away with the people that found these things. Thanks for letting us know that in advance.

You know, on one of the news programs this evening, they were running the numbers to see how the election could play out with electoral votes, and guess what? Hillary could be one of the first candidates in 60 years that DOESN'T need to win either OH or FL in order to be able to win the election.
Let's take both, just to be on the safe side.

I know one of the few real reporters left and a truly credible source says otherwise.

You are a lazy liar to boot... cool thanks for letting people know that so clearly.

Franklin County, Ohio
I suppose we will wait and see if any updates come out as you and crew are definitely too dumb to know that there really is a Franklin County in Ohio.
There won't be any updates. So all I can do is laugh at you know and wonder if I'll remember this dumb thread in a few days so I can laugh at you then too.
Hillary and crew doing away with the people that found these things. Thanks for letting us know that in advance.
Thanks for that. I get to laugh at you a second time tonight :thup:

Franklin County, Ohio
Did the plumber's snake kill him? It followed him all the way to the ballot boxes in England and plunged him to death like any other turd?

This would explain why Hillary hasn't been worried about Ohio. She hasn't bothered to campaign there despite it being an important swing state.

"Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton."

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse - USA 2016 Elections
I wonder how many of these are out there in storage readied to spring out on election day?

Nothing would surprise me. Hillary is corrupt through and through. Soros is helping her. No honest politician would stand a chance these days, which is why we only see candidates who are well connected and wealthy.

This would explain why Hillary hasn't been worried about Ohio. She hasn't bothered to campaign there despite it being an important swing state.

"Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton."

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse - USA 2016 Elections
I wonder how many of these are out there in storage readied to spring out on election day?

Nothing would surprise me. Hillary is corrupt through and through. Soros is helping her. No honest politician would stand a chance these days, which is why we only see candidates who are well connected and wealthy.
Clinton is a liar but your whole post is a lie? Work on that.

I noticed the story never seemed to find a picture of all these fraudulent votes..Do you think they forgot?
They were only "potential" votes. To actually count England had to overtake America and Queen Victoria had to rise from the dead.

I noticed the story never seemed to find a picture of all these fraudulent votes..Do you think they forgot?

According to the article posted by the OP, they have a photocopy of a replica of the documents that were found in the boxes.

In other words...............they don't have anything.

Like Trump said in an interview years ago "politics is dirty business". The worst of that though is these dirty politicians and such have taken their nasty "dirty business" and abused normal everyday citizens just trying to support their families.

SIGH... fact check yourself before fretting something that is simply NOT TRUE, please....

act Check
Ballot Bluffing
A disingenuous article falsely claimed that "tens of thousands" of fraudulent ballots were discovered in a warehouse in Ohio.
Dan-Evon_avatar_1444849904.png

Dan Evon
Sep 30, 2016

Claim: Thousands of pre-marked ballots for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates were found in a warehouse in Ohio.

red.gif
FALSE

FALSE: Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse

SIGH... fact check yourself before fretting something that is simply NOT TRUE, please....

act Check
Ballot Bluffing
A disingenuous article falsely claimed that "tens of thousands" of fraudulent ballots were discovered in a warehouse in Ohio.
Dan-Evon_avatar_1444849904.png

Dan Evon
Sep 30, 2016

Claim: Thousands of pre-marked ballots for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates were found in a warehouse in Ohio.

red.gif
FALSE

FALSE: Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse
Snopes isn't always accurate or credible.

Due to previous Dem and especially Hilliar antics I will take a wait and see position.

They were only "potential" votes. To actually count England had to overtake America and Queen Victoria had to rise from the dead.
sounds easier than a divorce proceeding..
Hilliar can't do that to BJ Bill he is her ticket she thinks to the WH again...

More news bout the Clinton's on this website. Looks lik a hooker caught BJ Bill's sickies... and he does have that Aids look. DC Call Girl tells all in new book: “Bill Clinton GAVE ME AIDS”

Forum List

Back