“Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This would explain why Hillary hasn't been worried about Ohio. She hasn't bothered to campaign there despite it being an important swing state.

"Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton."

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse - USA 2016 Elections

This would explain why Hillary hasn't been worried about Ohio. She hasn't bothered to campaign there despite it being an important swing state.

"Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton."

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse - USA 2016 Elections
I wonder how many of these are out there in storage readied to spring out on election day?

I wonder how many of these are out there in storage readied to spring out on election day?
See?

Since his "story" is bullshit from a batshit, zero.

haha, this story is fake. everybody knows there's no franklin county in ohio.
ohnames.gif

This is from the OP's link......................

Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

Getting a photocopy of a replica of what was found? Are you freaking kidding me?

Guess if you hear something about someone from a friend who heard it from another friend, it must be true.

I don't think that matters to Trump voters.
You are a lazy liar to boot... cool thanks for letting people know that so clearly.

Franklin County, Ohio
Oh. Too bad the story is fake and the photo is from England.
I suppose we will wait and see if any updates come out as you and crew are definitely too dumb to know that there really is a Franklin County in Ohio.

I don't think that matters to Trump voters.
You are a lazy liar to boot... cool thanks for letting people know that so clearly.

Franklin County, Ohio
Oh. Too bad the story is fake and the photo is from England.
I suppose we will wait and see if any updates come out as you and crew are definitely too dumb to know that there really is a Franklin County in Ohio.
There won't be any updates. So all I can do is laugh at you know and wonder if I'll remember this dumb thread in a few days so I can laugh at you then too.

Forum List

Back