Ten women charge Duggar homeschool leader with sexual abuse

http://gawker.com/lawsuit-ten-women-charge-duggar-homeschool-leader-with-1751507518

I have to ask. At what point does the conservative "family values" party take responsibility for people like this? Did I mention Bill Cosby? What about the Palin's abstinence agenda? I would sooner trust my child to a Catholic priest than to trust them with anyone from the Family Research Council.

yes those christian family values on display, the palins and duggars and their defenders, the crimes on credit crowd

I guess that mens that you will continue to claim the high moral ground of family values, while accusing the left of having no such values.
If you are a fornicator or was ever one, you don't have the right to judge harshly the Palin pdaughter for not following abstinence with the MOH recipient. The only ones who could remotely have cause are those who followed her advise on abstinence. I can't judge her because I engaged in hot, pre-marital sex when I was a young man. So don't come off acting so damn high and mighty if you chose to engage in sexual acts you chastise her for. That makes you a hypocrite.

thump that bible !!!! grovel to that cross!!

I guess that mens that you will continue to claim the high moral ground of family values, while accusing the left of having no such values.
If you are a fornicator or was ever one, you don't have the right to judge harshly the Palin pdaughter for not following abstinence with the MOH recipient. The only ones who could remotely have cause are those who followed her advise on abstinence. I can't judge her because I engaged in hot, pre-marital sex when I was a young man. So don't come off acting so damn high and mighty if you chose to engage in sexual acts you chastise her for. That makes you a hypocrite.

I bet you're a fornicator still. We know you're a heathen.

http://gawker.com/lawsuit-ten-women-charge-duggar-homeschool-leader-with-1751507518

I have to ask. At what point does the conservative "family values" party take responsibility for people like this? Did I mention Bill Cosby? What about the Palin's abstinence agenda? I would sooner trust my child to a Catholic priest than to trust them with anyone from the Family Research Council.

yes those christian family values on display, the palins and duggars and their defenders, the crimes on credit crowd
Who are YOU to judge others when you're a heathen? Hypocrite!

the Evangelical alternative universe (sub culture) of the home school movement, tightly knit church communities and the cult following of a number of bigtime leaders and authors, physical punishment of children has been glorified for years.

As a story in the New York Times illustrates -- "Preaching Virtue of Spanking, Even as Deaths Fuel Debate" -- a famous Evangelical author and his co-author wife, Michael and Debi Pearl, are being tied to several deaths of children killed by parents alleged to be using the Pearls' "methods" advocated in their book To Train Up a Child.

Religion and Child Abuse

wow a full blown fundy nutter!!!

What is the big deal….at least 14 women have accused bill clinton of sexual assault and at least 3 have accused him of rape and all you democrats are okay with that…….
How many of us have 1) voted for Bill Clinton since then, and 2) held him up as an example of how people should morally behave?

Well that's because you're an partisan hack and bigot.

So...because there are perverts, we should abandon advocating for decency? That's about what one should expect from a valueless piece of shit, I suppose...

Instead of worrying about gay couples and what they do, it's time you clean your own house.

StopBaptistPredators.org

When the “Family Values” Agenda Includes Child Sex Abuse
in the name of jesus of course!!
When the “Family Values” Agenda Includes Child Sex Abuse | Political Research Associates

You can pretend that people are calling Bristol a hypocrite because she has sex. However, we know that you are very much aware that people are calling Bristol a hypocrite because she is being paid to promote something that she does not believe in, while profiting from those that are gullible enough to believe what she says.

you are mentally ill!!! :cuckoo:

What is the big deal….at least 14 women have accused bill clinton of sexual assault and at least 3 have accused him of rape and all you democrats are okay with that…….

Yes, and sick of hearing about him too. As stated, the thread should match the title/topic, not trolling for increased readership.

Duggar didn't practice family values, I will condemn him just as I would anyone else

Duggar didn't practice family values, I will condemn him just as I would anyone else
Well, he practiced homo progressive family values. Lefties only reject them if it's an alleged right winger who applies them.

... we know that you are very much aware that people are calling Bristol a hypocrite because she is being paid to promote something that she does not believe in, while profiting from those that are gullible enough to believe what she says.

Ha!

This entire statement epitomizes what politicians do on a regular basis!!!

Yet I don't hear you condemning them for their hypocrisy.

Or Anthony Weiner...
duggerandgop.jpg

Odd that David Vitter does not seem to be connected to this guy.....

What control did the Duggars exert over the clandestine life of this man?

Zero. It would be like the world finding out your coworker was a rapist and then blaming you because "you had ties to this man and worked on the same projects together".

Forum List

Back