Ten of millions turkish locusts want to devour EU welfare, demand visas.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It is not a big secret that ten of millions Turkish parasites want to move to EU and enjoy european welfare. Erdogan threats to flood EU with more muslim parasites ( so called 'refuges' ) if free visas for his IQ60 fellows will be denied.

How EU shall deal with?

1. To fine Turkey with 10.000 € for every illegal muslim parasite coming from Turkey.
2. To withdraw residence permits and to sent ten Turks for any illegal 'rapefuge' back to Turkey.

A win-win situation.

Most of Turks are anyway welfare parasites, due to their inbreeding ( cousin marriage ) and low IQ they have almost no chance on the work market.90 % of them are unemployed, the rest occupy dirty stupid jobs only.

As the failure of a €6 billion ($5.3 billion) deal between Brussels and Ankara looms, Turkey is resorting to blackmail, threatening to deluge Europe with a wave of migrants in the event Turks aren’t granted access to visa-free travel in the EU.

Read more: Turkish Blackmail: Ankara to Flood EU With Migrants if Visa Deal Fails

you need not resort to so much acrimony-------the EU will not last-------islam
invaded

No the EU will use this as an excuse to tighten their grip. All taxes will be sent to Brussels so they can ensure equality and justice for the invaders

No the EU will use this as an excuse to tighten their grip. All taxes will be sent to Brussels so they can ensure equality and justice for the invaders

Europeans are a bit smarter----ON AVERAGE---than are, americans (I am a US born person----I have the right to comment on my fellow americans)

I would like to take this moment to point out that there are DOZENS of muslim
countries EAGER to welcome their co-religionists with OPENED AND GENEROUS ARMS

It is the responsibility of GREAT BRITAIN ---to lead the way-------the world has
APED the idiot limeys for CENTURIES

Forum List

Back