Tell Me Stupid People

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Casey Anthony spent 31 days evading her mother's questions as to the where a bouts of the baby. Thirty one days. She told one lie right after another blowing smoke up her mom's ass. Her baby was gone! gone! gone! she didn't want her to be found cause she lied to her mom, lied to the police.. and you arrive at the decision that "the parents covered it up" Please explain how you arrived at that insane conclusion. We'll wait. :eusa_whistle::eusa_eh:

LAfrique
Registered User Join Date: May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAfrique
I would like to first know who the father of deceased child is. I think if Casey Anthony's deceased child was product or rape and/or incest, it just may explain a lot about this case.

Moot point

JB tried and failed to make the incest connection and if she was raped we would have been told. Only ICA knows who the father is and she may not even know.

Not a moot point. There is something fishy about the Casey Anthony case. Since it is alleged parents helped with cover-up, does it not bother you that the prosecutor was not also after parents as accessories?
I think Casey Anthony, as alleged by her counsel, is a victim of in house sexual abuse and deceased child may have been product - which would explain why parents would help cover-up whatever happened. I am however at peace with the NOT GUILTY verdict. I prefer to see even a possible guilty walk, than see an innocent penalized.

The jury was looking aor another "cop" show like they were raised on for the last fofty years. They couldn't deal with real life issues that weren't tied up in a nice little knot at the end of an hour.

The jury believed that it was accidental not intentional, but they did not have the option of convicting her of a negligent homicide.
I think she would have been found guilty had the jury had this option.
This whole thing wasn't done very well, from the police or to the court.

The jury believed that it was accidental not intentional, but they did not have the option of convicting her of a negligent homicide.

they had three options. actually

Not negligent homicide.

iirc it was

first degree

manslaughter

aggravated child abuse?

but NO.. Casey was a GOOD mom. God protect all children from GOOD mothers like this. If there is a god.

Not negligent homicide.

iirc it was

first degree

manslaughter

aggravated child abuse?

but NO.. Casey was a GOOD mom. God protect all children from GOOD mothers like this. If there is a god.

1st degree is intent
manslaughter is reckless killing
child abuse was not completely proven.
negligent homicide is grossly negligent killing and was not one of the choices.
I think that she accidentally gave her too much chloroform and I think that the jury would have convicted her under negligent homicide which was not one of the options.

Not negligent homicide.

iirc it was

first degree

manslaughter

aggravated child abuse?

1st degree is intent
manslaughter is reckless killing
child abuse was not completely proven.
negligent homicide is grossly negligent killing and was not one of the choices.
I think that she accidentally gave her too much chloroform and I think that the jury would have convicted her under negligent homicide which was not one of the options.

That's exactly what I think happened. Where we part ways is the conviction. They weren't going to convict her of jack. Well, maybe lying. But they were too damn stupid to connect all those lies into a scenario. Yep.. let yer body rot and ya walk.

Time has a way of exposing the truth. In the end, the truth in this matter will be coming out. It will be interesting to know exactly what the truth really is. Until then, we can all just speculate...

Sounds like another case of MWWS:
Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Missing white woman syndrome (MWWS) or missing pretty girl syndrome is a vernacular term for the disproportionately greater degree of coverage in television, radio, newspaper and magazine reporting of a misfortune, most often a missing person case, involving a young, attractive, white, upper-middle class woman or girl.[1] This degree of coverage is contrasted with cases concerning a missing male, or missing females of other ethnicities, socioeconomic classes or physical attractiveness

Forum List

Back