Tell Democratic Senators on Super Committee NO cuts to SS, Medicare, or Medicaid.

Yeah, slightly before your time.

But seriously...Is this not a face that says "bust a #12 combat boot off up my ass", or what?

2euorhz.jpg

fortuny-douchebag.jpg

You could at least have sought some professional help and tried to change your junior high posting style, before you created your sock puppet, fool. :lmao:

Out of arguments, no facts, no links, no background, and no structure. All you have left is name-calling, and 'sock puppet' is the best you can do? That is downright embarrassing. It doesn't even make sense.

Here let me help you. This is what a link looks like. Sockpuppet (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need links to support your remarks.

Unfortunately, there probably are no links to verify your fiction! :asshole:

Last edited:
BTW, whatever happened to your Maverick avatar?

The gig's up, s0n...Might as well quit pretending that you haven't been smoked out.

I have nothing to hide.

I have returned to USMB, and the MODS are aware of my previous user names.

You must be a Republican because you are trying to dig up dirt where there is none, and we all know that in the end you will just manufacture something anyway. :dig:

Last edited:
You could at least have sought some professional help and tried to change your junior high posting style, before you created your sock puppet, fool. :lmao:

Who is it? Doesn't ring a bell.
Derek_Plumber.

He got banned for threatening to track people down and shoot them....He's a seriously disturbed little prick.

You really are as stupid as you post. I have never used the name Derek Plumber in this website. However, forgive the plug, I do have a classic automobile website where I use the name Derek Plumber. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericanEyeCandy/ I have not kept the site up as I should, I like USMB better.

Interestingly enough, some years ago I was in a party store where they sell decorations. A young child was going wild, and his mother chased him down to slap his butt. As she did so, she said, "Derek Plumber what is your father going to say?"

I liked the circumstances. I like the two "working class macho" names together "Derek" and "Plumber." Derek Plumber has not been used in some time at American Eye Candy. When I use the site I prefer Sol Hankovic because of the loaded ethnic connotations. Oh, and Preus is there too. Actually we only have about four members who use the site to store things we find on the internet.

Coming up with new names to use is fun, some of my recent favorites are "Joey Bumpensaro," "Nick Brace," "Truesdale," "Stonebreaker," "Kalill Coventry," "Penntiger," "Merlobaby," and "Remy Hernandez." These are hardly secrets, and they are mostly for my own amusement as I travel the web. Anyone interested in classic cars is welcome. As you would expect, I approve each post personally. So, much for the trip down memory lane. Please continue with your digging and baiting if you like. However, I am sure you are putting viewers to sleep, and wishing we could get back on topic.

Last edited:
Logical Fallacy: Red Herring

IOW a red herring is a stupid knee-jerk retort like; "Why not ask a disabled or senior citizen if they think Social Security is a ponzi scheme?", numbnutz.

You really suck at this...Mebby you should take up scrapbooking.

No. The term "Red Herring" is a way of politely saying. "You have no point to make, so you are trying to change the subject." Do you even know what the topic of this thread is?
Right...Which is why bush league simpletons go for red herring appeals to emotions like; "Why not ask a disabled or senior citizen if they think Social Security is a ponzi scheme?" right off the top of the deck.

The topic of the thread is you whining and crying about keeping the two biggest financial drains on the taxpayer afloat, followed by you trying to deflect your way out of the fact that the two of them are the biggest unsustainable Ponzi schemes of all time.

Odd 'red herring' One obviously is going to need his SS and Medicaid because he cannot be taking care of his future competently if what he displays here is an actual reflection of his actual self. He is with Robin and Poo wondering about in the American economci backyard of the size of .15 of an acre.

By all means then be serious, instead of evil or misinformed.

No need exists for cuts in medicaid or medicare whatsoever. SS needs some tweaking, for sure.

By all means then be serious, instead of evil or misinformed.

No need exists for cuts in medicaid or medicare whatsoever. SS needs some tweaking, for sure.

Maybe I was given bad information.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...says-medicare-and-medicaid-are-largest-defic/

Here is the final paragraph:

So going back to Obama's statement, Obama said, "Medicare and Medicaid are the single biggest drivers of the federal deficit and the federal debt by a huge margin." But we do need to add the caveat that Medicare and Medicaid growth is a long-term problem, not what's driving the deficits of this year or the next few years. We rate his statement Mostly True.

Next, the reimubursements against the program are not enough......

Mayo Clinic in Arizona to Stop Treating Some Medicare Patients - Bloomberg

Dec. 31 (Bloomberg) -- The Mayo Clinic, praised by President Barack Obama as a national model for efficient health care, will stop accepting Medicare patients as of tomorrow at one of its primary-care clinics in Arizona, saying the U.S. government pays too little.

More than 3,000 patients eligible for Medicare, the government’s largest health-insurance program, will be forced to pay cash if they want to continue seeing their doctors at a Mayo family clinic in Glendale, northwest of Phoenix, said Michael Yardley, a Mayo spokesman. The decision, which Yardley called a two-year pilot project, won’t affect other Mayo facilities in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota.

Obama in June cited the nonprofit Rochester, Minnesota-based Mayo Clinic and the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio for offering “the highest quality care at costs well below the national norm.” Mayo’s move to drop Medicare patients may be copied by family doctors, some of whom have stopped accepting new patients from the program, said Lori Heim, president of the American Academy of Family Physicians, in a telephone interview yesterday.

“Many physicians have said, ‘I simply cannot afford to keep taking care of Medicare patients,’” said Heim, a family doctor who practices in Laurinburg, North Carolina. “If you truly know your business costs and you are losing money, it doesn’t make sense to do more of it.”

Soooooo....cuts might mean cuts in services to some.

Did I miss something ?

Put it all into context, and we can go from there.

The quote from Obama and analyzed by PolitiFact indicates that the projected deficits are heavily weighed down by Medicare and Medicaid.

That means that we will be spending more than we take in...

I am not sure what else youl would need.

S.S. will never go bankrupt. It will simply start to cut benefits. It is a loser of program from where I stand and always has been.

[

Odd 'red herring' One obviously is going to need his SS and Medicaid because he cannot be taking care of his future competently if what he displays here is an actual reflection of his actual self. He is with Robin and Poo wondering about in the American economci backyard of the size of .15 of an acre.
Right...Because if anything just screams "fiscal responsibility" it's the politician and the bureaucrat. :rolleyes:

That means that the spending in other areas, including SS and defense, need to be cut down dramatically wherever possible, in particular, as well, in making sure that SS taxes go into funds used only for the programs derived from it.

No great drastic cuts are needed in medicare and medicaid whatsoever.

That means that the spending in other areas, including SS and defense, need to be cut down dramatically wherever possible, in particular, as well, in making sure that SS taxes go into funds used only for the programs derived from it.

No great drastic cuts are needed in medicare and medicaid whatsoever.

A. Nobody said drastic.

B. Agreed that S.S. money should not be loaned to the government.

C. If you say there are no cuts needed in Med/Med...I'll take PolitiFact at face value. Unless you care to make your argument.

Forum List

Back