NPR: Democrats Lose Enthusiam For Health Law

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
From NPR, not FauxNews or MSLSD so you can't call it biased:

Democrats Lose Enthusiasm For Health Law : Shots - Health Blog : NPR

For the first time since President Obama signed it into law in March 2010, more than half of those polled — 51 percent — told researchers from the Kaiser Family Foundation they had an unfavorable view of the measure overhauling health care. Only 34 percent said they viewed the law favorably, a post-passage low. And both those numbers were due primarily to waning support among Democrats, who, until now, have been highly supportive of the measure.
Good to see even Liberal Democrats are waking up to see how bad ObamaCare will really be. Even they can see what a huge drag it will be on the economy.

So what does that really mean? Did all the Americans, the majority, suddenly get so healthy they now think they will not only live forever but will never even get sick? Or is this the effect of a massive propaganda campaign by insurers and big money? Or is this a sample question asked in such a way the answer follows? I think the latter two.

Universal Health Care – Everybody In, Nobody Out | Absolute Universal Health Care
10 Health Care Reform Myths - CBS News
Why markets can't cure healthcare - NYTimes.com
http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/82/2/PHCBP.pdf

Last edited:
So what does that really mean? Did all the Americans, the majority, suddenly get so healthy they now think they will not only live forever but will never even get sick? Or is this the effect of a massive propaganda campaign by insurers and big money? Or is this a sample question asked in such a way the answer follows? I think the latter two.

The Kaiser foundation has been a consistent supporter of Obamacare or the likes of some kind of government involvement.

You can bet they didn't slant the question.

As to a massive propaganda campaign.....that was what we were fed as we tried to sort through the whole HCRA mess ("We need to pass this bill to see what's in it"....remember).

This country has figured out that President Obama is loser and that most of his bills and policies reflect that very fact. Somehow they must associate the fact that if President Obama supported it....it must be a losing deal.

Quite simple.

I think the majority of Americans have opposed this bill since it was passed and signed. And I also think you won't find many dems out there bragging about it either.

I noticed this one slipping below the waves.....

A bump.

Because it is going to be a key topic in the next election.

Well, no bites from the left or the right....

I wonder why.

You would think with all the squealing about how 99.9 % of Americal wants this (hyperbole) that this should be pretty easy to address.

Well, I guess that Obamacare is pretty much done for.

Here is dumbass Pelosi in an Oped:

Of course, it's not just the Republican party that serves as a threat to the advances made in the reform act. With the Supreme Court about to begin reviewing state challenges to the law, what has been gained could just as quickly be lost. "We feel pretty solid constitutionally, we feel pretty iron-clad," Leader Pelosi said when asked about the possibility of the Supreme Court overturning the law.

"But," she admitted, "you never know what the court may do."

Pelosi On Anniversary Of ACA: "Republicans Are Brazen" In Attempts To Undermine Women's Health Care | RH Reality Check

The Kaiser foundation has been a consistent supporter of Obamacare or the likes of some kind of government involvement.

You can bet they didn't slant the question.

As to a massive propaganda campaign.....that was what we were fed as we tried to sort through the whole HCRA mess ("We need to pass this bill to see what's in it"....remember).

This country has figured out that President Obama is loser and that most of his bills and policies reflect that very fact. Somehow they must associate the fact that if President Obama supported it....it must be a losing deal.

Quite simple.

I think over time all the lies BO used to pass it have become known.

The biggest was saying it paid for itself by using 7 years of care and 10 years of taxes when it should have been 10 and 10 or 7 and 7.

BO had 2 communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders
Its no surprise he'd lie or do almost anything to subvert this country.

Forum List

Back