Teens Gunned Down at Graduation Party With Hundreds in Attendance

America in the 60's: You trusted your neighbors, you knew them. The whole zeitgeist then (despite the red scare, nuclear war) was generally warm and inviting. I know about the segregation, red lining and yet we where never at each others throats running each off the road speeding through schools zone, play loud ass music crap. Let alone school shootings.

And the 50's, the 40's, the 30's, the 20's, on and on and on.................................... America WAS a great country, with great people. It no longer is.

Sigh, I guess once again the propaganda machine is going to ramp up, and the MSM knows that in the immediate after these horrible attacks the time is hot to strike to infringe on 2a.

So, we will now hear of every gun incident no matter how small in an effort to get people worked up about restricting their own rights, rather than the real issues we should be talking about...

Enjoy the propaganda folks.

I attribute the mess to the stress people are constantly under. Wake up, rush off to work. Then rush home. Rush to bring a kid here, a kid there. No time to sit and eat dinner. People are tired, stressed, and don't get enough time to decompress. We're seeing the results of the pressure. People don't see hope in a routine like that.

Forum List

Back