Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

My Title was Accurate and taken from the Story... NOT Hiding the FACT that Race played a part and that the Black Kids Targeted the "White Boy" because of Race.

I Assure you that if it were Reversed, Race would have been in the Headline, not just buried in the story.

Now go crawl back into the Sand Trap and STFU, SS. :thup:

:)

peace...
Regardless, you were slow to post this, Willow beat you too it, and your stupid title is gone. You are the paradigm of asswipe. Get busy, now, you have plenty of crap to clean off of the assholes.

what was his stupid title? I missed it.

2 Black Teens set "White Boy" on Fire...

^Taken from the Body of the Story. :thup:

peace...

Try not to let your recent disapproval of Mal's friction with California Girl cloud your judgement, Si. All he's doing is objecting to a double standard being made by the media. Race has everything to do with this heinous attack, as outlined by the article itself. Not to mention the victim's mother's statement. And he's right, in that history tells us that if the attackers were white and the victim black, this would've made the breakfast news all over the world.
Are you servicing Mal or is it the other way around?

Hard to tell.

Goddam you Cranky... :lol:

peace...
Irrespective, you're consistently an asswipe.

Now, respond, asswipe.

:eusa_whistle:

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

Read more: Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

And this in politics why exactly?

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

Read more: Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

Damn good question.

Go back to Hannity.com with that Whine... :thup:

You know EXACTLY why this in Politics.

peace...

Damn good question.

You too?...

I Knew you were Sanctimonious, but I had not Idea you were also Retarded. :thup:

peace...

Pissed off that your stupid title is gone, now?

Asswipe.

Try not to let your recent disapproval of Mal's friction with California Girl cloud your judgement, Si. All he's doing is objecting to a double standard being made by the media. Race has everything to do with this heinous attack, as outlined by the article itself. Not to mention the victim's mother's statement. And he's right, in that history tells us that if the attackers were white and the victim black, this would've made the breakfast news all over the world.

Hard to tell.

I could've asked you the same thing when Mal & Co were piling in on California Girl. But I didn't, because I don't care. Nor do I care what Mal thinks of what I write in this thread. It's just a shame that you equate my agreeing with him as some attempt at ingratiation. It's not, I'm just agreeing with him on what's patently obvious with regards to this attack. Seriously, I assumed that you had the intellectual horsepower to grasp that. Looks like I was wrong.

Disgusting story, if the boys get anything less than life it will not be enough, to cause harm to another human with no real motive other than to harm an individual is the worst of all crimes.

Hard to tell.

I could've asked you the same thing when Mal & Co were piling in on California Girl. But I didn't, because I don't care. Nor do I care what Mal thinks of what I write in this thread. It's just a shame that you equate my agreeing with him as some attempt at ingratiation. It's not, I'm just agreeing with him on what's patently obvious with regards to this attack. Seriously, I assumed that you had the intellectual horsepower to grasp that. Looks like I was wrong.

I've done something to Upset her... She is incapable of agreeing with me because of it...

If I said it was daytime, she'd probably Neg me and call me an Asswipe. :lol:

peace...

Hard to tell.

You must consider Mal a masochist if you would need to ask if I would service him.

Damn good question.

And I have a damn good answer asshole. Because.... race has now become a part of politics.. so read it and weep. You won't see Eric Holder touching this one with a ten foot pole.

Hard to tell.

I've done something to Upset her... She is incapable of agreeing with me because of it...

peace...

Every asshole needs a good asswipe. see? how badly needed you are Mal?

Damn good question.

And I have a damn good answer asshole. Because.... race has now become a part of politics.. so read it and weep. You won't see Eric Holder touching this one with a ten foot pole.
Sadly, it has, but perpetuating it is in no one's interest.

Eric Holder? He's about as sleazy as they come. I have zero expectations of criminals doing much of anything right.

peace...

Every asshole needs a good asswipe. see? how badly needed you are Mal?

Hey!... Fuck you!... And... :lol:

peace...

Hard to tell.

peace...
Such a victim....

And, when I recharge rep, I'll neg you for whining about negs.

:thup:

peace...
Such a victim....

And, when I recharge rep, I'll neg you for whining about negs.

:thup:

Am I responding to this Threat at my own Risk, Mo Chara?... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back