Teenager hacks election in minutes. But Donald sits on his hands over Russian threat.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
If we aren't protecting our democratic process, we are abandoning it. Of course, this could easily be avoided by not using internet based systems.

The fact that someone as untrained as myself could theoretically bring an election to a screeching halt with nothing but a quick Google search should be a wake-up call. While inflating Gary Johnson’s vote tally to over 90 billion is good for a laugh, a more malicious agent—not to mention a team of well-funded and highly skilled hackers—could do real damage.

I Just Hacked a State Election. I’m 17. And I’m Not Even a Very Good Hacker.

I've been a proponent of paper-and-black crayon ballots for years.

Also, a state election is a state election.

If we aren't protecting our democratic process, we are abandoning it. Of course, this could easily be avoided by not using internet based systems.

The fact that someone as untrained as myself could theoretically bring an election to a screeching halt with nothing but a quick Google search should be a wake-up call. While inflating Gary Johnson’s vote tally to over 90 billion is good for a laugh, a more malicious agent—not to mention a team of well-funded and highly skilled hackers—could do real damage.

where does trump fit into state elections? are you saying governors have no responsibility?

Are you concerned by Mexicrats encouraging illegal wetbacks to invade America and drop Dem voting anchor babies by the millions?
Or is that too deep for you to wrap your head around?

th

----------------------------Hack this

OK, but do you know about a Russian company that manages Maryland's voter registration? is this something that Mnuchin needs to review?

Wow...this kid either needs to be arrested or offered a job with the US government.

Barry said the idea that anyone could hack our elections was preposterous.
Russia could not hack the actual state US election.
Obama and his DHS tried and could not hack state elections.
But this kid supposedly did it?

where does trump fit into state elections? are you saying governors have no responsibility?

You're right, my bad. Foreign countries hacking domestic election systems is not a national security issue.

That header is a lie. And I do believe that you are also a liar.

This thread is a pile of fucking shit that should be thrown into the garbage bin along WITH the poster.

It has been established in here 100's of times that YOU CAN NOT HACK AN ELECTION.

It can't be done.

Why you moderators put up with these continuous liars posting continuous lies is beyond my comprehension.

Are you concerned by Mexicrats encouraging illegal wetbacks to invade America and drop Dem voting anchor babies by the millions?

Am I concerned about illegal immigration?
Yes.

Am I concerned that illegal immigration might result in children born to immigrant parents being citizens, the aggregate votes of said group possibly yielding different electoral results 18 years from now than would otherwise have been?
I'm going to put that at the lower end of my priority list.

the mexicrat that was arrested by ICE yesterday dropped five anchor babies in 12 years.

Am I concerned about illegal immigration?
Yes.

Am I concerned that illegal immigration might result in children born to immigrant parents being citizens, the aggregate votes of said group possibly yielding different electoral results 18 years from now than would otherwise have been?
I'm going to put that at the lower end of my priority list.

What you fail to acknowledge is this shit isn’t happening 18 years from today....it’s happening right now as the invasion began 30 years ago. Unless you’re in a full state of denial you have to know that REAL American minded Americans aren’t deciding elections in Mexifornia anymore and that trend is destined to move east on the current trajectory. Tell me...are you willing to acknowledge this fact? Then where’s the outrage?

obama hacking impossible - Bing video

not real clear in the story but it seems this was a mockup of the election system and a challenge to people to hack it?

That's how we vote in Florida. No machines. A card and a good old number 2 pencil or a black pen.

Yup. You sign in under a previous signature, fill out your card hand it to a an election official who runs it through a machine that tabulates the votes WHILE YOU WATCH.

The machine is plugged into an electrical outlet and nothing else.

It can't be hacked.

And whoever wrote that article is a lying piece of shit. And so is the OP.

It just isn't possible to hack into and change election results FROM THE OUTSIDE!

What State? What kind of machines?

Who did this? Is the hacker's name "River O'Connor" (which is a play on Flannery O'Connor's book "The River") or is that the writer's name? Either way, it's pathetic.

I think before you post a pile of fucking shit like this, you ought to do just a tiny bit of research to make sure you aren't being taken for a sucker.

Oh.....

My bad. dimocraps don't care about that.

Forum List

Back