Teen seized by state has successful surgery DHS officials backpedaling after denying mom visitation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Kylee Dixon saga is showing signs of finally coming to a happy conclusion, despite some questionable behavior by Oregon Department Of Human Services officials. Kylee’s surgery took place on January 14th, and appears to be successful.

Teen Seized By State Has Successful Surgery, DHS Officials Backpedaling After Denying Mom Visitation

LOL wait until your kid gets nabbed up by this shit and you can't afford the drugs to keep them the fantasy world sex these idiots want to live in.

IT IS PROVEN OVER AND OVER AND OVER THEY END UP REGRETTING CHANGING!! 95% ASS HOLES

Mindy would label his post something outrageous like "DHS kidnaps little girl and removes all of her organs!"

But when you go against your gut feeling and click on the OP -- it's a story about a guy getting his order wrong and Subway.....

Oregon is something of a magnet for these "alternative medicine" freaks ... and the state tends to being proactive in not letting the parents allow their children to die of easily preventable causes ... there's been some sad cases of "medical neglect" here over the years ... cancer sucks, cancer treatment sucks, but death is the alternative ...

Don't get me wrong ... I have slippery elm bark in my bathroom medicine cabinet and peppermint tea leaves by my tea kettle ... there's a few other "alternates" I've had success with, and I used these regularly in conjunction with following my doctor's recommendations ...

My body, my choice ... my children's bodies, their choice ... but until they're old enough to decide, it was their pediatrician and I who decided ... easy peasy ...

Mind Wars hasn't come back. She or he has recognized that they got it wrong but won't apologize and fess up.

Parental authority has it's limits. The child did not want to die. The court agreed with the child. Too bad she was sexually assaulted in the foster home.

Forum List

Back