Incredible! 2.1% GDP growth in 2019 Q4

Another awesome fiscal quarter for the US. The total for the year 2019 was 2.3% growth.

It is the best economy we’ve ever seen.

Where is that 4 to 6% growth trump promised in 2016?

He has the same growth rate as Obama which he called terrible.

Now that he has the same growth, it's great.

Fake news....

I read on Fox News that the GDP for last qtr of 2019 was adjusted up to 7.4% -- just look at all of the people he has at his rallies...that's your proof!!

#MAGA

Another awesome fiscal quarter for the US. The total for the year 2019 was 2.3% growth.

He misjudged how long it would take to fix Obama’s mess. And the do nothing Dems fought him at every turn.

he will get 6% growth if he’s re-elected.

He misjudged how long it would take to fix Obama’s mess. And the do nothing Dems fought him at every turn.

Good point.... 0a928 (8).jpg

Yep, when it comes from the well of Trump, the baby birds open their mouths and wait for their regurgitated meal like it was a prized mouth watering steak.
Hmm, I guess that gives the victory for the best economic growth to President Obama...and he started deep in the minus (that hole GW and his crew dug for us).
The rubes should have known that 4-6% growth might (I mean might) have possible for one quarter..but not sustainable.

What mess?

Obama cleaned up the mess the bush boy created and left behind.

What mess?

Obama cleaned up the mess the bush boy created and left behind.

Every once in a while...look around and see who is who.

Think of what it would be like if democrats weren't obstructive.

What obstructive?

Democrats in the House have passed hundreds of bills. A large percentage of them are bipartisan.

All of those bills have gone to the senate where moscow mitch have killed them all. Proudly proclaiming himself the grim reaper of legislation.

I love how you bed wetters exalt bad "news" (agitprop), ignore the prosperity the first three years Trump has ushered in, the tangible stagnation and malaise we suffered through during the regime of your meat puppet faggot messiah.

If I didn't know better I'd be compelled to believe you parasitic pieces of shit want the country to continue to decline into the abysmal standards of soviet existence.

Actually I know you treasonous pukes are in full pursuit of that end.

The marxist Dims tell us "don't believe your bank account and 401K".... believe us.... we'll tell you when you're prosperous...

And we know how truthful they are.....

AMERICANS' POSITIVE VIEWS ON THE ECONOMY COULD EARN TRUMP A BOOST IN 2020, NEW POLL SUGGESTS

More than three quarters of Americans rate the economy favorably—the most since 2001, according to a poll by CNN.

The data also indicated that the Democratic presidential candidates seem to have slipped in popularity. In recent hypothetical matchups against U.S. President Donald Trump, fewer respondents chose Democrats than they did in previous CNN polls.

Americans' positive views on the economy could earn Trump a boost in 2020, new poll suggests

Forum List

Back