Teen prostitution ring exposed in Tel Aviv

b0416.gif

Police uncover prostitution ring which exploited teenage girls ages 14-16. Investigators believe ring operated for years
Teen prostitution ring exposed in Tel Aviv - Israel News, Ynetnews
Jos is wondering whether he can find work in Israel as an Islamic transvestite whore. Apparently business is slow where he lives and he doesn't get those late night calls from his mosque boyfriends anymore. I don't think there's a demand in Israel for you Jos, with all those beautiful Russians there, but you're welcome to try.

Apicture of Jos off to one of his "appointments":

gay-muslim1.jpg

Last edited:
Police uncover prostitution ring which exploited teenage girls ages 14-16. Investigators believe ring operated for years
Teen prostitution ring exposed in Tel Aviv - Israel News, Ynetnews
Jos is wondering whether he can find work in Israel as an Islamic transvestite whore. Apparently business is slow where he lives and he doesn't get those late night calls from his mosque boyfriends anymore. I don't think there's a demand in Israel for you Jos, with all those beautiful Russians there, but you're welcome to try.

gay-muslim1.jpg

OMG!!!! What IS that?!?
m0168.gif

They have those in every country on this earth.
I've read that wealthy Saudi Princes have them flown in from Western countries.

Either that or they come here, either way.
Arabs and Muslims are the biggest whore mongerers around. As soon as their plane lands in the US they head off to all the whorehouses and brothels in Vegas, where the owners know them by first name. The men are usually married.

It's funny because these same people preach the West about morals and purity.

gay-muslim1.jpg

OMG!!!! What IS that?!?
m0168.gif
That's Jos when business was good.

I've read that wealthy Saudi Princes have them flown in from Western countries.

Either that or they come here, either way.
Arabs and Muslims are the biggest whore mongerers around. As soon as their plane lands in the US they head off to all the whorehouses and brothels in Vegas, where the owners know them by first name. The men are usually married.

It's funny because these same people preach the West about morals and purity.

Of course thats always how it is, even here a Preacher was caught sharing his wife with another man when he was screaming from the pulpit about fidelity and traditional marriage.

gay-muslim1.jpg

OMG!!!! What IS that?!?
m0168.gif

The scariest thing I have ever seen?

Forum List

Back