Teen Plotted Gay Classmate's Murder

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
McInerney, then 14, made a conscious decision to kill Larry the next day, telling a friend he planned to shoot his classmate, she said. He hid a gun in his backpack and brought it to E.O. Green Junior High School in Oxnard, the prosecutor said.

"He intentionally got that gun; he told people what he was going to do," Fox said. "He shot and killed an innocent person."

The case has drawn widespread attention because of factors such as violence against gays, a shooting at a junior high school, the ages of both teens and the specter of white supremacy that prosecutors contend motivated McInerney to kill Larry. The trial was moved from Ventura County to neighboring Los Angeles because of pretrial publicity.

Prosecutor: Teen plotted gay classmate's death - Yahoo! News

"He took it to an entirely unprecedented level — of murder," she said. "The defendant hated Larry King for who he was," Fox said later. She also said numerous Nazi-inspired drawings were found at his house.

So a 14 year old homophobic murdering Nazi? And the Defense attorney said this:

Fox asked jurors to remember the awkwardness of middle school. She noted the cliques, the bullies and the odd classmates.

Yeah, that's a good excuse to shoot someone 2 times in the back of the head. :cuckoo:

14 or not, he planned it, he did it. Try him as an adult and do what has to be done.

and Def. att.'s do what they have to do, say what they have to say, as bad as it sounds, Casey Anthonys Att. made her family out to be....well you know....it sux...but.

Last edited:
Does it not worry anyone that this country produces 14 year olds that do this? What the hell is wrong with our society that we keep on breeding these monsters?

Does it not worry anyone that this country produces 14 year olds that do this? What the hell is wrong with our society that we keep on breeding these monsters?

you think this only happens here?

wake up and smell the coffee.

More than most other civilized countries, yea.

But, whether it happens elsewhere or not is not my concern. This country is my concern. I wonder what is broken in our society that produces these vermin. That concerns me.

Uh, WE didn't breed them.

Their parents did.

I thought the liberal thinking was 'it takes a village to raise a child'.

But, this goes beyond the parents... there is something wrong with a society that has 14 year olds shooting other kids. Really.... seriously.... how long are we gonna blame instead of asking how the fuck we fix these 'families' so their kids don't shoot their classmates?

you think this only happens here?

wake up and smell the coffee.

More than most other civilized countries, yea.

But, whether it happens elsewhere or not is not my concern. This country is my concern. I wonder what is broken in our society that produces these vermin. That concerns me.
Again, his parents are part of the problem.
Fox also pointed out McInerney's actions in the hours and minutes leading up to the shooting: Nearly forgetting to grab the .22-caliber handgun from his house, hiding it in his backpack and then contemplating not shooting Larry.

Why the hell did he grab a .22 handgun from his house to take to school? It should have been locked up so he couldn't have access to it.

They also alluded to abuse, again, from the parents. Maybe he thought killing a gay boy would make mommy and daddy proud.

Their parents did.

But, this goes beyond the parents... there is something wrong with a society that has 14 year olds shooting other kids. Really.... seriously.... how long are we gonna blame instead of asking how the fuck we fix these 'families' so their kids don't shoot their classmates?
You just asked how "we" are going to fix these families. Isn't that the same as "It takes a village to raise a child?"

You liberal you!

Their parents did.

You just asked how "we" are going to fix these families. Isn't that the same as "It takes a village to raise a child?"

You liberal you!

On this issue, I am pretty much a liberal. :eek::eusa_shhh: I firmly believe that we (as a society) are not instilling the right values into many of our young - not all, naturally.

The gay kid was dressing like a girl and make a pass at the straight kid.

The gay kid freaked the kid out.

Their parents did.

It takes a viliage, is a book, not a liberal philosophy that all liberals agree upon.Do you believe only in the Judean/Christian bible? Carry it always? You conservatives are all bible thumpers, no?

You liberal you!

On this issue, I am pretty much a liberal. :eek::eusa_shhh: I firmly believe that we (as a society) are not instilling the right values into many of our young - not all, naturally.

Jim Crow and lynchings of black folk was a good value back in the day.

The gay kid was dressing like a girl and make a pass at the straight kid.

The gay kid freaked the kid out.

50 years in prison ought to take care of that.
He should'nt have killed him, but the he/she definitly deserved a ass kicking.

why? because you said so?

if the little dirt bag gets freaked out by somebody saying what's up honey, he's gonna love him some prison time. :lol:

Yeah, that's a good excuse to shoot someone 2 times in the back of the head.

Look, you work with what you’ve got – often it’s not pretty.

There’s much about ‘liberal thinking’ you know nothing about.

Otherwise, Children are taught to hate.

The real question is why doesn’t this happen more often.

Yeah, that's a good excuse to shoot someone 2 times in the back of the head.

Look, you work with what you’ve got – often it’s not pretty.

There’s much about ‘liberal thinking’ you know nothing about.

Otherwise, Children are taught to hate.

The real question is why doesn’t this happen more often.

because people exercise responsibility no matter how hard progressivism trys to interfere and remove it from them......

Forum List

Back