Ted Nugent tells Kyle Rittenhouse Michelle Obama is a man..

That's hilarious. Everyone knows Mike Obama is a trans-dude. Even Joan Rivers knew it and announced it before she died.

th.jpg

th.jpg

Why would that be bad? One has the right to be trans if they wish. And gay. ;)
Thanks for, at the very least, not denying the fact.

But if a "trans" has "the right" to be a trans ... then the rest of us have the "right" to be anti-trans. Right?

Thanks for, at the very least, not denying the fact.

But if a "trans" has "the right" to be a trans ... then the rest of us have the "right" to be anti-trans. Right?
Why go out of your way to hate on people for living our lives in the most mentally able way we can?

Why go out of your way to hate on people for living our lives in the most mentally able way we can?
Hate and disgust are not synonyms. I don't "hate" anyone. I have better things to do. But I can be disgusted by disgusting things. That's perfectly normal.

Mr Nugent spells out allegations which if true show Mr and Mr Obama to be the most dishonest WH couple ever .Treasonably so .
Like TN I believe the evidence is conclusive because there is nothing I have ever found to disprove it and so much that is apparetly corroborative .

Mr Nugent spells out allegations which if true show Mr and Mr Obama to be the most dishonest WH couple ever .Treasonably so .
Like TN I believe the evidence is conclusive because there is nothing I have ever found to disprove it and so much that is apparetly corroborative .
Treason with what country?

Ted lost it sometime ago. Too many bottles of Jack I suppose.

Anyway - here you go Ted... you asked for a photo of Michelle when she was young...

Elementary-school-class-p-001.jpg

Because you shove your sick lifestyle in other people faces and you try to bring children into it.

Ted lost it sometime ago. Too many bottles of Jack I suppose.

Anyway - here you go Ted... you asked for a photo of Michelle when she was young...

View attachment 771951

Nugent knows that she's not a man, as does everyone else. But it drives the left into fits of apoplexy and makes them foam at the mouth.

Having said that, yes, "she" is a man. :laughing0301:

images

Nugent knows that she's not a man, as does everyone else. But it drives the left into fits of apoplexy and makes them foam at the mouth.

Having said that, yes, "she" is a man. :laughing0301:
I never thought she was a man either, but I hear she's got a huge schlong.

Forum List

Back