Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Nobody gives a shit about Nugent's opinion.

Nobody even gives a shit about Nugent's music.

There is no reason to mention him at all.

Ted's music had it's place and he drew the crowds.
Heis music is what gave him his platform for his politics and his hunting.

Yes. Again why are right wingers obsessed with what entertainers say?

Yeah, like Springsteen, Freeman and the rest of the Hollywood crowd, huh? :lol:

It's hilarious how the nutty liberals are painting Ted as a crazy white boy........if he were black, on welfare, and using drugs they'd call him a righteous dude! He offended the liberal's delicate sensibilities, and they go buck wild on his ass!! lol...... Asshole liberals are ALWAYS hypocritical!

LOL I'm sure ol' Sits-n-Shit is very upset about it too.

There are very few truly self reliant people. Most of them are called hermits. They live in log cabins they built with their own hands and eat mostly grubs and roots.

There are LOTS of leeches though. Most of them are called "Obama voters."

Got anything to back that up? I'm sure plenty of those on welfare, section 8, food stamps etc. voted for Romney. Especially those in the red states with an overabundance of poor people that think republicans are their good buddies.

Don't forget corporate leeches and people like Dubya that made big money on the eminent domain deal to build the stadium in Texas.

Or Bush's medicare part D giveaway to big Pharma. Lots of leeches everywhere.

My gawd, Palin, Nugent, Fox news, Rush, etc..

what doesn't the left obsess over?

You guys obsess and outnumber us since this board is overly infested with right wingers. Your raison d'etre being of course Obama.

that man (meaning your dear Leader Obama) and his comrades in arms has our country in their stranglehold..so sorry you don't like people talking about the shit he pulls..:eusa_boohoo:
You people obsess over anyone, a damn old rock star, a radio host, palin, FOX NEWS and the dumb beat goes on:lol:

He asserts:

Let’s also stop the insanity by suspending the right to vote of any American who is on welfare. Once they get off welfare and are self-sustaining, they get their right to vote restored. No American on welfare should have the right to vote for tax increases on those Americans who are working and paying taxes to support them. That’s insane.

In addition to suspending a welfare recipient’s right to vote, we also need to get our voting system straightened out and eliminate voter fraud. We need to ensure that only Americans vote by requiring polling places to validate the identification of each voter.

SO WHAT DO YOUSE FOLKS THINK?

(I think that mic should be snatched out of His hands and shoved where the sun don't shine.)

Apparently, Ted hasn't gotten the message from Laura Ingraham. Shut Up and Sing!

Forum List

Back