Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Nope, never been on this thread before today you liar.
Post the link - liar - go ahead.

One of you morons was shredded - clearly you are posting hating points from one of the hate sites.

So, you never answered when this bankruptcy was?

Was it last week?

Last month?

1980?

Hmmmmmm?

Is this your way of apologizing to me for lying about me?

Hey, he isn't filthy rich like your beloved Clintons, Pelosi's, and Kerrys. But he does ok. He gets by. He understands Communist/Progressive assholes like you wish him harm. He perseveres despite it.

Don't worry about Ted.

{Ted Nugent is an American rock musician who has a net worth of $20 million dollars.}

Ted Nugent Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth

Remember when you converse with people like Pillowbite and Nobrain - they are fucking liars. The shit the post comes from the hate sites - these morons have no actual knowledge and just spew hate fed to them by Soros.

$20 million, is that it? Are you serious? Considering his musical career and TV personality status that isn't much money. Now I understand why he spends so much time promoting himself.

Yeah, I have a funny feelin he's doing much better than you. In fact, it's very likely you're just an average run-of-the-mill Entitlement Moocher Democrat. Get a job losa.

I think I know who you are now. I should have realized that you already know who I am.

Ha, Nugent would be the toast of the town with the Communist/Progressive dunces, if he suddenly announced he thoroughly enjoyed mens' buttholes, embraced Gore's Global Warming scam, hated Sarah Palin and her handicapped child, and truly despised America.

But Nugent isn't gonna do that. Therefore he'll always be 'Public Enemey #1' with the Communist/Progressive dunces. It is what it is. I like the guy. I hope he perseveres and keeps on rockin. Go get em Ted.

I wish lil' Teddy the best of luck. Maybe he'll earn enough to payback all those creditors he stiffed.

But it's not looking good. He's had more gigs cancelled than he has played.

Ha, Nugent would be the toast of the town with the Communist/Progressive dunces, if he suddenly announced he thoroughly enjoyed mens' buttholes, embraced Gore's Global Warming scam, hated Sarah Palin, and truly hated America.

But Nugent isn't gonna do that. Therefore he'll always be 'Public Enemey #1' with the Communist/Progressive dunces. It is what it is. I like the guy. I hope he perseveres and keeps on rockin. Go get em Ted.

He's an old has been who only get's attention because of his opinions. If it weren't for those opinions no one would care and few would even remember him.

Hey, he isn't filthy rich like your beloved Clintons, Pelosi's, and Kerrys. But he does ok. He gets by. He understands Communist/Progressive assholes like you wish him harm. He perseveres despite it.

Don't worry about Ted.

{Ted Nugent is an American rock musician who has a net worth of $20 million dollars.}

Remember when you converse with people like Pillowbite and Nobrain - they are fucking liars. The shit the post comes from the hate sites - these morons have no actual knowledge and just spew hate fed to them by Soros.

$20 million, is that it? Are you serious? Considering his musical career and TV personality status that isn't much money. Now I understand why he spends so much time promoting himself.

Yeah, I have a funny feelin he's doing much better than you. In fact, it's very likely you're just an average run-of-the-mill Entitlement Moocher Democrat. Get a job losa.

I think I know who you are now. I should have realized that you already know who I am.

Like i said, you Communist/Progressive wankas aren't nearly as smart or as deep as you think you are. You're pretty easy to figure.

I wish lil' Teddy the best of luck. Maybe he'll earn enough to payback all those creditors he stiffed.

Or he could just become an Entitlement Moocher Democrat like you, and grab that Obama cash. Either way, i have feeling he'll always do better than you.

Or he could just become an Entitlement Moocher Democrat like you, and grab that Obama cash. Either way, i have feeling he'll always do better than you.

awwww does it hurt your feelings that he's tanking ... that he has to continually say more and more outrageous things to get the attention he is lacking ???

Relax ....
Take a breath ....

He can say whatever he wants and others can say whatever they want about what he said.
That's free speech.

Ha, Nugent would be the toast of the town with the Communist/Progressive dunces, if he suddenly announced he thoroughly enjoyed mens' buttholes, embraced Gore's Global Warming scam, hated Sarah Palin, and truly hated America.

He's an old has been who only get's attention because of his opinions. If it weren't for those opinions no one would care and few would even remember him.

Well, it would actually be more profitable for him if he embraced mens' buttholes, Gore's 'warming' scam, hatred of White Christians, hatred for the Military, and an overall hatred of America. Seems to be much more profit in that these days. But the dude stands by his beliefs. I have to give him much props for that.

r-TED-NUGENT-FISCAL-CLIFF-large570.jpg

Rocker Ted Nugent apparently still has the keys to an op-ed column over at the Washington Times, which has given him a forum to opine on how to deal with the deficit as lawmakers work to reach an agreement to avert the fiscal cliff.

According to Nugent, the debt and spending problem is so dire that the only way to even begin to address it is to simply engage in the ritual "slaughter" of entitlement programs altogether.

"The three sacred entitlement cows in the room that no politician wants to poke are Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid," Nugent wrote. "A blinding statement of the obvious is that we are never going to get our financial house in order until these sacred entitlement cows are not only poked, but slaughtered."

Nugent argued that instead of raising tax rates on the wealthiest Americans, as many Democrats including President Barack Obama have supported, Congress should hike taxes on everybody -- particularly the poorest 50 percent of Americans, whom Nugent accuses of mooching an "insane free ride."

The next step, wrote Nugent, was to suspend "the right to vote of any American who is on welfare."

More: Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Revoke Voting Rights For Welfare Recipients

Gee, you afraid he'll do these things through executive order? Oh wait, he's not even a politician and has not been elected to do anything. I have a suggestion, why not show the same amount of concern for what Obama is actually doing. Instead of wringing your hands over the opinion of an aging musician, you could take a hard look at what Obama is actually doing while everyone focuses on the insignificant things happening in the world.

Meanwhile, those poor will be poor forever because of the way the system is set up. That is the real tragedy here. But since the middle class is being destroyed by Obama and the Dems, those welfare recipients should get comfortable where they are because they won't be joining middle class. Middle class is slowly joining them.

But go ahead and focus on the bullshit the liberal media is feeding you to keep your attention off other things.

awwww does it hurt your feelings that he's tanking ... that he has to continually say more and more outrageous things to get the attention he is lacking ???

Relax ....
Take a breath ....

He can say whatever he wants and others can say whatever they want about what he said.
That's free speech.

Just stating the obvious. He'll always do better than you. I mean, you're just an Entitlement douche Democrat after all.

Ah, yet another liar.

If you have to lie about someone to try to promote your point of view, then your point of view isn't very good now is it?

It never ceases to amaze me who the radical right pick as their role models.

Don't worry about Ted.

Like i said, you Communist/Progressive wankas aren't nearly as smart or as deep as you think you are. You're pretty easy to figure.

No doubt because of your nuanced perception of everything.

Well, it would actually be more profitable for him if he embraced mens' buttholes, Gore's 'warming' scam, hatred of White Christians, hatred for the Military, and an overall hatred of America. Seems to be much more profit in that these days. But the dude stands by his beliefs. I have to give him much props for that.

You remind me of this.

Is this your way of apologizing to me for lying about me?

Lying about your lying?

Well sure then - you leftists all sound alike when you recite scripts from the hate sites. If it was another mindless drone spewing shit about a 1980 bankruptcy and attempting to make it seem current, then I apologize!

You spewing idiotic shit about a 1980 bankruptcy and attempting to make it seem current may be independent...

Not man enough to admit you were full of shit when you started ranting and lying about what I had previously posted ....

disappointed, but not surprised

We're done here

Not man enough to admit you were full of shit when you started ranting and lying about what I had previously posted ....

disappointed, but not surprised

We're done here

Not man enough to admit that you are an ignorant retard spewing on about a 35 year old case that has no bearing on current events?

Nobraininahead is a true fucktard.....

Relax ....
Take a breath ....

That's free speech.

Just stating the obvious. He'll always do better than you. I mean, you're just an Entitlement douche Democrat after all.

Forum List

Back