Ted Nugent concert canceled in Birmingham over community outcry

Yeah so batshit crazy that he's one of the only rockers out there who abhors and speaks out against alcohol and drug abuse. I am a musician myself and I can attest that I am far from innocent, although I have thoroughly cleaned myself up since 20 years ago. I really do admire him for asserting that posture in spite of my own tainted background.
That is life. Learning and improving if you can.

You mean, like Poopy Pants?
Trump?
4qslio.jpg

Somewhere a middle ground has to be found. And there are many issues and agendas. Each one combined is not cut and dried on one line.
The problem with Americans is that we were spoiled as a nation that had no laws early in its history in the territories we settled so we made up laws we wanted and threw the rest away.

The problem with Americans is that we were spoiled as a nation that had no laws early in its history in the territories we settled so we made up laws we wanted and threw the rest away.
The book was new in a new land to be explored and tamed. And the negatives with it along with the positives. Older areas of the world have many centuries of history and people of power that have passed it on.

Transphobic? More people died at the hands of an angry trans than at a Nugent show. Show us the trannie terrorist's manifest and we will see who is "phobic".

Forum List

Back