Ted Koppel: Fox News ‘Bad for America’

Ted Koppel is as gay as as gay can be.

He blew a kiss at O'Reilley at the conclusion of the interview. Kiss with a smile.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm sorry you all have such a bad candidate in 2012. Maybe 2016 will be better for you. :lol:

This bitterness will kill you!!! :)

Then, when O’Reilly says the difference between FoxNews and MSNBC is that Fox does HARD NEWS, you can almost sense Koppel is going to break out in a loud laugh. He is kinder and more thoughtful in his response than that, but you know he must be thinking it. Feeling it. From his gut.
Often it’s not necessary to state the obvious.

I didn't say that. But he is a respected man. Why does his opinion make you so mad???

because he has no credibility and is a liar. why do you respect liars?

I knew you'd say something stupid. He has credibility, dummy, and you don't like him because he said something negative about Romney. Don't YOU lie.

I thought he said something negative about Fox. It's in your headline. So, did you lie? Of course you did.

“The big thing you have to admire about Ted Koppel is that he won’t be bullied into saying anything that isn’t the truth, be it about the news or about a supposed-news organization like Fox ‘News’. While appearing on Bill O’ Reilly’s show, he basically lambastes the network for not being a true news network and brands them a ‘business’ — nothing more, nothing less.

Koppel notes that ideological news is bad for America – from wherever the ideology stems. He notes that there is no question when watching FoxNews where the ideological bent comes from. Further, he chastises O’ Reilly for pretending to be a real news anchor, especially when he goes so far as to remind O’ Reilly “Once upon a time, you and I thought journalism was a calling…” instead of just a business.

Then, when O’Reilly says the difference between FoxNews and MSNBC is that Fox does HARD NEWS, you can almost sense Koppel is going to break out in a loud laugh. He is kinder and more thoughtful in his response than that, but you know he must be thinking it. Feeling it. From his gut.

Ted Koppel: Fox News 'Bad for America' | Liberals Unite

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Can't you just sense the jealousy and hatred in the knee jerk liberal media when Fox beats them all combined? I wonder what Koppel thinks about the freaking traitor who tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents? Dan Rather was just doing his job?

I'll reserve my judgement of Koppel's opinion of Fox until I hear his opinions about MSNBC, CNN, etc. Only then can one know whether he's fair and balanced or just another lefty hack.

Well that settles it!

Yep, Rinata is not just a fat assed old tramp, she's also as dumb as dirt - but at least that precludes her from eating the dirt.

Methinks you aspire to be an author; anyone can put the words you post on paper, but only those who struggle for attention and are arrogant, self righteous and emotionally out of balance would post what you have posted.

Why?

It couldn't be the higher ratings.....could it?

I'm no defender of faux news, but let's face reality. Those two are from competing networks and one has lost viewership since the advent of 24/7 news channels. Koppel represents the old, and very stuffy, business model that is on its way out. It is a matter of course that he is resentful.

“The big thing you have to admire about Ted Koppel is that he won’t be bullied into saying anything that isn’t the truth, be it about the news or about a supposed-news organization like Fox ‘News’. While appearing on Bill O’ Reilly’s show, he basically lambastes the network for not being a true news network and brands them a ‘business’ — nothing more, nothing less.

Koppel notes that ideological news is bad for America – from wherever the ideology stems. He notes that there is no question when watching FoxNews where the ideological bent comes from. Further, he chastises O’ Reilly for pretending to be a real news anchor, especially when he goes so far as to remind O’ Reilly “Once upon a time, you and I thought journalism was a calling…” instead of just a business.

U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High

I am sure it's fox all those folks distrust :eusa_whistle:
lol

And that's why their ratings are more than all their top competitors?
:lmao:

Fox News makes the mulah, followed by MSNBC. Its very obvious and all too unfortunate that the more ideologically based your newscast is the more views and/or money the agency makes.

Well that settles it!

Yep, Rinata is not just a fat assed old tramp, she's also as dumb as dirt - but at least that precludes her from eating the dirt.

Aww, you sound mad...and stupid as hell. Could it be that you're both AT THE SAME TIME!? :eek:

I am neither.... but you are not very bright for commenting on something that you have no background story on. There is a very, very valid reason why I treat that fat assed old tramp with the contempt that she has earned. I can't say what it is on the board... but you are welcome to PM me to ask.

Why?

It couldn't be the higher ratings.....could it?

I'm no defender of faux news, but let's face reality. Those two are from competing networks and one has lost viewership since the advent of 24/7 news channels. Koppel represents the old, and very stuffy, business model that is on its way out. It is a matter of course that he is resentful.

How about Fox News lies and covers only stories they deem important??

Forum List

Back