Ted Kennedy - Suckass

Ted Kennedy and his family are the typical blowhard hypocrites that like to tell others how to live their lives, but they don't want others looking into their lives.

They push for wind power but then blocked windmills off the MA coast because it hurt "their view"

One of the asswipe sons, the one that shakes a lot, goes on Hannity telling him that we need more green cars and to quit using so much oil, but then flies in private planes and takes big limos around NYC.

You see these scumbags want to eat their fine food, live in secluded beach fronts, fly in private planes; while the rest of humanity can live under the dumbass policies and laws passed by the elites not harmed by them.

Which is a good reason to keep his lousy politics visible as well as his immoral life.

He was an infectious disease and we don't want to let other politicians get away with the bulls**t he did.

The GOP should have crushed him when they had the chance.

He'll go down in history as one of the biggest bastards to ever darken the halls of congress.

Boy, the dupes sure do hate rich people who aren't greedy azzholes.

And we are not real fond of the cowards who kill young women they had hoped to screw and won't take responsibility.

Why don't you find a bridge and drive your car off of it.

Uh, Romney donated $3M last year to charity......how much did you donate?

He also donated his inheritance to charity unlike Teddy the drunk.

Oh, Romney also made his millions while Teddy was just born into it.

You must hate rich people that earned their money and donate a lot of it to charity. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, Romney donated $3M last year to charity......how much did you donate?

He also donated his inheritance to charity unlike Teddy the drunk.

Oh, Romney also made his millions while Teddy was just born into it.

You must hate rich people that earned their money and donate a lot of it to charity. :eusa_whistle:

Francblo hates anyone who isn't wearing a sweatshirt that says "Far Left Lemming" that on the back says "Be My Guest" with an arrow pointing to his ass.

Ted Kennedy and his family are the typical blowhard hypocrites that like to tell others how to live their lives, but they don't want others looking into their lives.

They push for wind power but then blocked windmills off the MA coast because it hurt "their view"

One of the asswipe sons, the one that shakes a lot, goes on Hannity telling him that we need more green cars and to quit using so much oil, but then flies in private planes and takes big limos around NYC.

You see these scumbags want to eat their fine food, live in secluded beach fronts, fly in private planes; while the rest of humanity can live under the dumbass policies and laws passed by the elites not harmed by them.

He has a rider. Now for those that don't know rock or country and concerts a rider is what you demand to go with your group.

RFK jr rock star that he is you know the one with the wife that just hung herself has a rider to appear.

Why do I know this? I lived in an area with an aquifer sp? to die for. Intensive hog farms were popping all up around me.

I'm a real deal conservationist. Not a fly by night environmentalist and I take this shit seriously.

You should have see his rider to come up and "talk to us". :lol: Fuck him. I'd have hired Eddie Van Halen to come in and talk about clean water instead.

Gore made everyone a "pop star" to tell us how to deal with nature. What assholes. Oh and RFK got stimulus AND bail out money from Obama.

Last edited:
Watching Stossel doing a piece on the minimum wage.

Showing how small businesses get started.

Ted Kennedy tried to get the minimum wage raised to 9.50/Hour.

Kiss a lot of jobs good-bye.

It is unfortunate that Ted thought he knew how it worked.

He didn't.

What is more unfortunate is that he was so arrogant about his positions.

I can't express how glad I am that the "Liar in the Senate" isn't there anymore.

Went out and found all kinds of folks who agree.

This past week, one of our generation's own overlords, Sen. Ted Kennedy, died. How did Americans react? Judging by the public outpouring and ubiquitous half-staff flags, you would think we were back in 1963, mourning a different Kennedy.

But why?

King George was more of a patriot than Ted Kennedy. The oppression Americans suffered under the British was a paradise of liberty compared to the ruin Kennedy wrought during his tenure in the Senate. "Let Facts be submitted to a candid world": Kennedy trashed the Constitution and betrayed his oath to uphold it; empowered the federal government's enslavement of everyday citizens; and worked to deprive Americans (born and unborn) of their individual rights. It should also go without saying that, as a Kennedy, he enjoyed the sorts of privileges and treatment that average people could never dream of.

Ted Kennedy: a legacy of everything America is against - Charlotte Libertarian | Examiner.com

Enjoyed this one:

Ted Kennedy was an even bigger scumbag than you already knew | Quite Normal

You knew Ted Kennedy was an inveterate liar, a fraud, a drunk, a wife cheater, a pervert, a killer, a traitor, a ranking member of America’s 5th column, and an all around despicable human being.

Still ragging on dead Ted Kennedy but Boosh is not longer president is the reply when anyone brings up Bush's contributions to our current situation?

Count on you to miss having some fun.

Kennedy was an immoral bastard. I plan to make sure that many don't forget it. He gets blamed for what he did when he was around. If people can find a connection to today....all the better.

I give him credit for what he did when he was in office and hope he's burning in hell for it.

I feel the same about Bush, I blame him for the deaths in Iraq. For pussyfooting about Abu Grabass, condoning torture and no due process for prisioners.
Responsible for the deaths of innocent women and children....

Last edited:

Ted was a blight on the Kennedy name. He was so scummy.

Positions change and shift. I could not stand the man. He was a barforama pukemeister.

Not like my Bobby. Ted was the last straw for me leaving the left. Now, not that it would count to you, but I've spent all these years working to elect decent left right and middle of the road people to office.

RFK would have changed the world. I believe that with all my heart. And I bet you dollars to donuts a lot of the people that post on this board changed that day.

My problems with Teddy was his fighting Carter, not malevolent gossip. I believe in the law. I agree with you on RFK (and JFK). Now, do you think that and a terrible plane crash injury might have bothered the youngest brother?
I care about policy and actual facts.

Give me an example of Ted Kennedy's benevolence. He was born into massive wealth, was given a lucrative career as a politician, and didn't do anything for charity himself.

How does that not make him greedy?

Give me an example of Ted Kennedy's benevolence. He was born into massive wealth, was given a lucrative career as a politician, and didn't do anything for charity himself.

I don't give a DAMN about malevolent gossip, just policies. He fought for the poor and unfortunate and working families and the middle class, and didn't cut taxes on his pals and himself.

Teddy continued his brothers' policies. As do I now.

And that's why the left is always happy with outsourcing their perceived good works to the government; they don't want to do it themselves.

So Ted Kennedy didn't actually do anything himself, he just directed his lucrative career in a direction that you like. That's no benevolence, it's politics.

I don't give a DAMN about malevolent gossip, just policies. He fought for the poor and unfortunate and working families and the middle class, and didn't cut taxes on his pals and himself.

Fought for the poor? That's bullshit. He got paid big money to make speeches.

Ok first thing you have to do is wrap your brain around the fact that I used to be a liberal. True sense Lib from Trudeau to the Kennedy brothers.

Ted was a shame to his brothers. I can tell you the exact moment where I was on Bobby. Most brag on JFK and I don't blame them.

But I remember the exact moment when Bobby died. My mom and me were up late, and watching all happy all warm and fuzzy.

Then he killed him. Live on tv. He killed Bobby. And I saw it with my mum. These were strange days indead.

Last edited:

Ok first thing you have to do is wrap your brain around the fact that I used to be a liberal. True sense Lib from Trudeau to the Kennedy brothers.

Ted was a shame to his brothers. I can tell you the exact moment where I was on Bobby. Most brag on JFK and I don't blame them.

But I remember the exact moment when Bobby died. My mom and me were up late, and watching all happy all warm and fuzzy.

Then he killed him. Live on tv. He killed Bobby. And I saw it with my mum. These were strange days indead.

Abswolutely horrible. But I don't understand how that changed you into a conservative.

Forum List

Back