CDZ Ted Cruz Slams "Deranged Trump Hatred" on The Ben Shapiro Show

President Trump attacked his wife’s looks and claimed his father had a role in the assassination of a president and yet Senator Cruz still carries his water. What an absolute cuck. :lol:
true but look at some of the people the democrat party still support,,that swings both ways,,,
its all a party line deal and is why both parties should be declared terrorist groups and banned from US soil,,,

To listen as objectively as possible to the only two sides of American politics, it is clear that neither of their candidates for President can be trusted with the care of the richest, most powerful country in history.
This should be the pinnacle of world responsibility and reliability, not to mention stability. Someone of Washington or Lincoln status, or even a Jefferson or Madison.
And what do we have?

The two brand name parties keep pushing bad choices because too many folks vote for "winners" not principles.. That's what has to change.,. The 2 parties are WAAAAY past their prime.,.,

President Trump attacked his wife’s looks and claimed his father had a role in the assassination of a president and yet Senator Cruz still carries his water. What an absolute cuck. :lol:

“I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father,” Cruz said, answering questions at a Texas delegation breakfast at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and facing backlash for not yet endorsing Trump.

Referring to his pledge to support his party’s nominee, Cruz said that statement “was not a blanket commitment that if you slander and attack Heidi I'm going to nonetheless go like a servile puppy dog" and support him.

Cuck, indeed. :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

“I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father,” Cruz said, answering questions at a Texas delegation breakfast at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and facing backlash for not yet endorsing Trump.

Referring to his pledge to support his party’s nominee, Cruz said that statement “was not a blanket commitment that if you slander and attack Heidi I'm going to nonetheless go like a servile puppy dog" and support him.

Cuck, indeed. :lol:
One of our well connected (R) clients from Texas told me some shit about Cruz and how much he is owned.
Huge lap dog.
I would not recommend staying at a Trump property either.

true but look at some of the people the democrat party still support,,that swings both ways,,,
its all a party line deal and is why both parties should be declared terrorist groups and banned from US soil,,,

You won’t get much argument from when it comes the idiocy of the duopoly.

To listen as objectively as possible to the only two sides of American politics, it is clear that neither of their candidates for President can be trusted with the care of the richest, most powerful country in history.
This should be the pinnacle of world responsibility and reliability, not to mention stability. Someone of Washington or Lincoln status, or even a Jefferson or Madison.
And what do we have?

We have someone of that Status...Trump. Along with Washington, Jackson and Reagan he will go down in history as one of the greatest.

trump coin.jpg

absolutely,,,

but the problem with TDS is how its expressed,,
take for instance the otherside of it,,
trumpers for the most part will behave in a more rational state while defending trump,,
but the otherside just screams and yells with twisted explanations of what they think happened,,,

What is "deranged" about being concerned about seeing a guy, who is supposed to be POTUS, on TV every night making wild claims that are at odds with medical professionals, and even in normal times, makes speeches that are nothing but rantings about the other political party? His mental fitness for office is clearly ay issue and has been for some time.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,,
speaking out like that and showing us all what a problem TDS has become can not be an easy thing to do,,,
TPM

WTF!!!!!

Trump mocked Ted Cruz’s wife as being ugly, he accused his father of murdering JFK

And Cruz accuses US of being deranged?

absolutely,,,

but the problem with TDS is how its expressed,,
take for instance the otherside of it,,
trumpers for the most part will behave in a more rational state while defending trump,,
but the otherside just screams and yells with twisted explanations of what they think happened,,,

Yeah, there are some certainly overly-emotional twats that hate President Trump and act like fools. They have

What is "deranged" about being concerned about seeing a guy, who is supposed to be POTUS, on TV every night making wild claims that are at odds with medical professionals, and even in normal times, makes speeches that are nothing but rantings about the other political party? His mental fitness for office is clearly ay issue and has been for some time.
Only your opinion.....not the majority thankfully....

The pig never had a majority.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,,
speaking out like that and showing us all what a problem TDS has become can not be an easy thing to do,,,
Where is it written that we can no longer judge people by their words and conduct?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,,
Where is it written that we can no longer judge people by their words and conduct?
as I said,, the problem is how you do it not that you do it,,,,

your previous comment is a perfect example,,,

Only your opinion.....not the majority thankfully....

The pig never had a majority.
He had enough of one to become your president...

Forum List

Back