CDZ Ted Cruz Slams "Deranged Trump Hatred" on The Ben Shapiro Show

I mean it is a real concern,,,its getting even worse than the corona flu,,,

lets face it,,being dead is sometimes better than being dumb,,,

what say you???

Is that a new election slogan from Cruz? "Better Dead than Dumb, Vote Trump 2020

To listen as objectively as possible to the only two sides of American politics, it is clear that neither of their candidates for President can be trusted with the care of the richest, most powerful country in history.
This should be the pinnacle of world responsibility and reliability, not to mention stability. Someone of Washington or Lincoln status, or even a Jefferson or Madison.
And what do we have?

what say you???

Is that a new election slogan from Cruz? "Better Dead than Dumb, Vote Trump 2020

not sure,,,its a good one though,,,more so if joes the option,,,

To listen as objectively as possible to the only two sides of American politics, it is clear that neither of their candidates for President can be trusted with the care of the richest, most powerful country in history.
This should be the pinnacle of world responsibility and reliability, not to mention stability. Someone of Washington or Lincoln status, or even a Jefferson or Madison.
And what do we have?
although I agree there hasnt been a sane choice for decades from either party and is why I vote constitution party for POTUS,,,

this discussion is more about the mental illness that has arose from it,,,

if trump wins another 4 yrs the mental health facilities are sure to be overwhelmed with patients,,,

And what do we have?
although I agree there hasnt been a sane choice for decades from either party and is why I vote constitution party for POTUS,,,

if trump wins another 4 yrs the mental health facilities are sure to be overwhelmed with patients,,,
So, how to flatten the curve?

what say you???

Make America Stupid Again. Geez, we even have US Senators parroting this nonsense.
Well, we have Republican Senators who are accused of insider trading so I guess this shouldn't surprise me.

And what do we have?

So, how to flatten the curve?
EXACTLY!!!

cant fix a problem without first admitting its real,,,

what say you???

Make America Stupid Again. Geez, we even have US Senators parroting this nonsense.
Well, we have Republican Senators who are accused of insider trading so I guess this shouldn't surprise me.

please stay on topic,,,it might help you overcome it,,,

President Trump attacked his wife’s looks and claimed his father had a role in the assassination of a president and yet Senator Cruz still carries his water. What an absolute cuck. :lol:

To listen as objectively as possible to the only two sides of American politics, it is clear that neither of their candidates for President can be trusted with the care of the richest, most powerful country in history. This should be the pinnacle of world responsibility and reliability, not to mention stability. Someone of Washington or Lincoln status, or even a Jefferson or Madison. And what do we have?
Yep. A mess. And a historically lousy choice.

This really should be telling us something, but I don't think we're hearing it.

what say you???

It is on topic. Ben Shapiro and Ted Cruz are both full of shit. If Cruz wants to support the incompetence of the leader of his party, that is his perogative.
But don't blame it on people who are pointing out Trump's lies and blunderings and pass it off as TDS (Cruz) or scream LEFTIST! (Shapiro).

what say you???

It is on topic. Ben Shapiro and Ted Cruz are both full of shit. If Cruz wants to support the incompetence of the leader of his party, that is his perogative.
But don't blame it on people who are pointing out Trump's lies and blunderings and pass it off as TDS (Cruz) or scream LEFTIST! (Shapiro).

its not so much about what they point out,,,its more about how they do it and the long term effect it his on them and their mental stability,,,

And what do we have?

That Trump crap. Down in the bottom drug out again.

what say you???

What Lies and blunders?...just saying it doesn't make it so and saying it without real examples means absolutely nothing....

what say you???

not sure,,,its a good one though,,,more so if joes the option,,,

Rates right up there with "I Don't Take Any Responsibility, At All, Vote Trump 2020
or how about Love Ya Seniors, Vote For Me In November, If You're Still Alive, Vote Trump 2020

What is "deranged" about being concerned about seeing a guy, who is supposed to be POTUS, on TV every night making wild claims that are at odds with medical professionals, and even in normal times, makes speeches that are nothing but rantings about the other political party? His mental fitness for office is clearly ay issue and has been for some time.

What is "deranged" about being concerned about seeing a guy, who is supposed to be POTUS, on TV every night making wild claims that are at odds with medical professionals, and even in normal times, makes speeches that are nothing but rantings about the other political party? His mental fitness for office is clearly ay issue and has been for some time.
Only your opinion.....not the majority thankfully....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,,
speaking out like that and showing us all what a problem TDS has become can not be an easy thing to do,,,

Forum List

Back