Ted Cruz Must Show Proof He Renounced His Cuban Citizenship Obtained From His Father

Obama set a precedent, you don't have to prove you're a citizen to be president in this country.

Aren't you embarrassed to demonstrate how ignorant you are on a public forum? You should be. No President has ever had to prove citizenship or prove anything else for that matter. That's because every Presidential candidate is subjected to full background investigations by the Secret Service and the FBI. Anyone who claims they don't is either completely dishonest or completely stupid.
Nice try but you're full of shit. Obama has never verified his citizenship.
The State of Hawaii did...
No, they didn't.
Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai?i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai?i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama?s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.
Obama s Birth Certificate Verified By State KITV Home - KITV Home
Read your link, they didn't release it, they "verified" it but no one has actually SEEN it.

Aren't you embarrassed to demonstrate how ignorant you are on a public forum? You should be. No President has ever had to prove citizenship or prove anything else for that matter. That's because every Presidential candidate is subjected to full background investigations by the Secret Service and the FBI. Anyone who claims they don't is either completely dishonest or completely stupid.

Obama is the only President who actually has.
You mean with that fake birth certificate the photoshopped for him? Try again.

You say its fake. The State of Hawaii affirms that the information on it matches their original records and is 100% accurate.

Ignore as you will. It really doesn't matter what you ignore.
No, a hospital employee (and Obama supporter) affirms. So why don't they release it instead of "affirm" it?

Release what? You expect the State of Hawaii to break their own law and walk door to door throughout America showing each person the original birth certificate?

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama birth certificate is on file, and that he was born in Hawaii.

Once again- one of the official statements of the State of Hawaii

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies. President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents.

On April 25, 2011, Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from Director Fuddy is attached)

Why won't you hold Rafael to that standard? Where's his birth certificate?!
I'm happy to hold him to the same standard but let's start with the one who is already in the W.H.

Okay- the State of Hawaii has confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Where is the confirmation from Canada that Cruz was born in Canada?

You say its fake. The State of Hawaii affirms that the information on it matches their original records and is 100% accurate.

Ignore as you will. It really doesn't matter what you ignore.
No, a hospital employee (and Obama supporter) affirms. So why don't they release it instead of "affirm" it?

Release what? You expect the State of Hawaii to break their own law and walk door to door throughout America showing each person the original birth certificate?

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama birth certificate is on file, and that he was born in Hawaii.

Once again- one of the official statements of the State of Hawaii

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies. President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents.

On April 25, 2011, Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from Director Fuddy is attached)
I expect Obama to instruct the hospital to allow the press to examine the birth certificate and put the matter to rest. What is wrong with that, if he has nothing to hide?

I'm happy to hold him to the same standard but let's start with the one who is already in the W.H.

No, they haven't.

We all know he was born in Canada and was a Canadian citizen at birth BUT........his father was a Cuban national and like it or not according to Cuban law, he obtained Cuban citizenship too making him not a dual citizen but a tri-citizen. Cruz has gone public last summer renouncing his Canadian citizenship but what about his Cuban citizenship? Read the Cuban Citizenship Law below.

Cuba Citizenship Law - Law Firms lawyers Attorney Solicitor Injury of Cuba

What does the US law say about it? Nobody really cares what Fidel Castro's laws say.

Exactly. How could a Cuban citizen run for the office of President of the US???

He's not even a US citizen! Where's the paperwork Rafael?!
Obama set a precedent, you don't have to prove you're a citizen to be president in this country.

President Obama is the only President who has actually proven his eligibility

• The only President to show show a copy of his official certified birth certificate (2008)
  • The only President to have his place of birth confirmed by a Director of Health(2009)
  • The only President to request a certified photo copy of his original birth certificate from his state of Birth- and to show those certified copies to reporters(2011)
  • The only President to have Secretaries of States from several states ask for confirmation of the information on his birth certificate- and to receive it.
We have lots of evidence that Barack Obama is eligible- we have inference that Cruz is eligible- because we infer that his
  • Birth certificate is legitimate and
  • that his mother was a U.S. citizen.
We have no evidence that either is correct- but I assume he is eligible.

No, they haven't.

And of course they have- only idiot Birthers deny it:

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/09-063.pdf
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen.

• The only President to show show a copy of his official certified birth certificate (2008)
  • The only President to have his place of birth confirmed by a Director of Health(2009)
  • The only President to request a certified photo copy of his original birth certificate from his state of Birth- and to show those certified copies to reporters(2011)
  • The only President to have Secretaries of States from several states ask for confirmation of the information on his birth certificate- and to receive it.
We have lots of evidence that Barack Obama is eligible- we have inference that Cruz is eligible- because we infer that his
These were ALL proven to be fakes by experts. No one has ever been allowed to look at his original certificate of live birth, the one the hospital issues when someone is born. You constantly repeating that he has provided proof does not make it true. And a hospital employee saying they have seen it is not proof. Your argument does not hold water.

These were ALL proven to be fakes by experts. No one has ever been allowed to look at his original certificate of live birth, the one the hospital issues when someone is born. You constantly repeating that he has provided proof does not make it true. And a hospital employee saying they have seen it is not proof. Your argument does not hold water.

What experts? LOL

Which of them have been anything other than Birthers?

I haven't quoted a single hospital employee- I have been quoting the Director's of Health for the Hawaiian Department of Health- the State department that is responsible for the retention of all birth certificates in Hawaii.

Two Director's of Health of Hawaii- and the Registrar of Records of Hawaii have all confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Reporters saw the original certified copies of the birth certificate that the State of Hawaii issued.

You just confirmed what former Director of Health Dr. Fukino said:

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

As the top Hawaiian official in charge of state health records in 2008, when the issue of Obama's birth first arose, Fukino said she thought she had put the matter to rest. Contacted by NBC, Fukino expanded on previous public statements and made two key points when asked about Trump's recent comments.

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice.

The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 — after reviewing the original birth record a second time.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point — one she made repeatedly in the interview — is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

The document was distributed to the Obama campaign in 2007 after Obama, at the request of a campaign official, personally signed a Hawaii birth certificate request form downloaded on the Internet, according to a former campaign official who asked for anonymity. (Obama was "testy" when asked to sign the form but did so anyway to put the issue to rest, the former campaign official said. The White House has dismissed all questions about the president's birth as "fictional nonsense.")

The certification that the campaign received back —which shows that Obama was born in Honolulu at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961 — was based on the content of the original document in state files, Fukino said

We all know he was born in Canada and was a Canadian citizen at birth BUT........his father was a Cuban national and like it or not according to Cuban law, he obtained Cuban citizenship too making him not a dual citizen but a tri-citizen. Cruz has gone public last summer renouncing his Canadian citizenship but what about his Cuban citizenship? Read the Cuban Citizenship Law below.

Cuba Citizenship Law - Law Firms lawyers Attorney Solicitor Injury of Cuba

What if he pinky swears?

What experts? LOL

I haven't quoted a single hospital employee- I have been quoting the Director's of Health for the Hawaiian Department of Health- the State department that is responsible for the retention of all birth certificates in Hawaii.

Two Director's of Health of Hawaii- and the Registrar of Records of Hawaii have all confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Reporters saw the original certified copies of the birth certificate that the State of Hawaii issued.

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

As the top Hawaiian official in charge of state health records in 2008, when the issue of Obama's birth first arose, Fukino said she thought she had put the matter to rest. Contacted by NBC, Fukino expanded on previous public statements and made two key points when asked about Trump's recent comments.

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice.

The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 — after reviewing the original birth record a second time.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point — one she made repeatedly in the interview — is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

The document was distributed to the Obama campaign in 2007 after Obama, at the request of a campaign official, personally signed a Hawaii birth certificate request form downloaded on the Internet, according to a former campaign official who asked for anonymity. (Obama was "testy" when asked to sign the form but did so anyway to put the issue to rest, the former campaign official said. The White House has dismissed all questions about the president's birth as "fictional nonsense.")

The certification that the campaign received back —which shows that Obama was born in Honolulu at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961 — was based on the content of the original document in state files, Fukino said
Lingles toady Fukino can say all she wants but all of her statements have now been contradicted by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office findings the birth document is forged..........after she made all of those statements. After the document was exposed as 100% fraudulent on March 1, 2012, by Arpaio's Cold Case Posse, Fukino has not said a word on their findings, nothing. She went underground. You see, the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office utilized the ethical services of Reed Hayes, a professional well known Hawaiian court recognized forensic handwriting & computer-document expert with impeccable credentials in the field of attestations. He detected problems from the start of his investigation and ended up making a 40 page report of all things wrong with the document that was turned over to the investigative team to be kept confidential until Sheriff Arpaio concludes his criminal 2nd investigation stemming from the 1st Cold Case Posse investigation. Computer Adobe expert Mara Zabest and countless other computer experts from acoss the country all confirm from their investigations that what was released on April 27, 2011 was/is a 100% forgery. Also the Israel Science And Technology Website, Israels national data base science and technology portal, did their own independent investigation on the same day that boy's cotton pickin document was released and came to the same conclusion, the long form was plagued with problems. Again, the original 53 year old birth record needs to be released along with the microfilm.

What experts? LOL

Lingles toady Fukino can say all she wants .

She can- and she had actual expertise and authority- unlike the former used car salesman parading in front of microphones in Arizona.

What experts? LOL

services of Reed Hayes, a professional well known Hawaiian court recognized forensic handwriting & computer-document expert with impeccable credentials in the field of attestations. He detected problems from the start of his investigation and ended up making a 40 page report.

Conveniently this is all based upon the word of....wait for it....wait for it....former used car salesman Mike Zullo.

What report?

No one has ever seen it.

Not reporters....not 'experts'....no one other than Mike Zullo.....if the report even exists.

'remain confidential' in other words- Zullo ain't showing it to anyone- but according to Zullo he did copyright the report.

What kind of law enforcement agency copyrights an investigational report?

Who the fuck cares? He has no chances of becoming president either way.
Look, retard, his mother is a United States Citizen. That means he's a United States Citizen. Kids are born abroad all over the world on US military Kasernes and installations, and off, and they are automatically declared Americans.

Who the fuck cares? He has no chances of becoming president either way.
You hope.
Oh please. He has zero democratic support. The fact that you people buy into this is just laughable. I do know how emotional you people are though. You probably see this as some cute underdog story where your hero wins the hearts and minds all over America over the heavy weight moderate candidate but you are in fantasy land. Cruz is a complete joke. He won't even come close to being the front runner.

Forum List

Back