Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

Ted Cruz is a LIAR! He holds that Bible HIGH and he LIES! Denied he knew he was a Canadian citizen Didn't know he has loans HE IS A LIAR!

He's the most spectacular liar ever to run for president
please post his lies.

Why do nutbags do that? Why do you think that will prove something?

Try this. Post five things that Ted said in his latest interview or Stump speech. I guarantee at least one of them is a lie.
Post one of them...... Prove it.

Planned parenthood was caught on video selling baby body parts. He's been saying that at every stump speech for months. It is a lie.

Obamacare is a job killer. That's a lie.

More?

Last edited:
please post his lies.

Try this. Post five things that Ted said in his latest interview or Stump speech. I guarantee at least one of them is a lie.

Planned parenthood was fought on video selling baby body parts. He's been saying that at every stump speech for months. It is a lie.

More?
It is a lie how? Seeing the **** is On video selling baby parts.

please post his lies.

BENJAMIN SOLOMON CARSON!
please post his lies.

Planned parenthood was fought on video selling baby body parts. He's been saying that at every stump speech for months. It is a lie.

More?
The leftist politically motivated denials are huge, and they are so easy... LOL

please post his lies.

More?

No. They were not selling body parts. The entire thing has been debunked. The guys who made the video have been brought up on charges. Do you pay attention at all?

please post his lies.

Planned parenthood was caught on video selling baby body parts. He's been saying that at every stump speech for months. It is a lie.

More?

The definition of "lie" is not "I don't want to believe you, and I have an asinine talking point denying it, so it never happened".

Cruz didn't lie. Your leaders did.

please post his lies.

More?

No. They were not selling body parts. The entire thing has been debunked. The guys who made the video have been brought up on charges. Do you pay attention at all?

"Debunked" is not defined as "I got a talking point that said it wasn't true, so there!"

It's very funny how you think "I'm just going to deny and dismiss" makes things real. Do you also clap your hands to keep Tinkerbell alive?

please post his lies.

More?

The definition of "lie" is not "I don't want to believe you, and I have an asinine talking point denying it, so it never happened".

Planned Parenthood has not and does not sell body parts.

This is fact.

Cd9AAEaUMAAooYY.jpg

please post his lies.

More?

Planned Parenthood has not and does not sell body parts.

This is fact.

Oh, WELL, since you said it a SECOND time, that's different. I wasn't willing to take your unsubstantiated word for it the FIRST time, but if you say it TWICE, then the argument's settled. Thank you SOOOOO much for the overwhelming proof of your multiple blank assertions.

Forum List

Back