Ted Cruz introduces reolustion to declare Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Senators Ted Cruz and Bill Cassidy have introduced a resolution calling for Antifa to be designated a “domestic terrorist organization”.
Ted Cruz Introduces Resolution to Declare Antifa a Domestic Terrorist Organization
-------------------------------------

Oh no Soros's big tough terrorist ISIS undercover they are actually worse ANTIFA dumb white fks who have no idea wtf communism even is ...and the world knows it. Accept them.

That's fine and dandy for the Senate to pass a resolution on their sentiments, but truly it should be up to our intelligence and law enforcement agencies who do the legwork and have the responsibility, to determine such status.

That's fine and dandy for the Senate to pass a resolution on their sentiments, but truly it should be up to our intelligence and law enforcement agencies who do the legwork and have the responsibility, to determine such status.
DHS has already done that,,,

Gee, I wonder how the leftists will vote on this one.
SADLY, It's all GAMESMANSHIP!

just like the the Dem bill on condemning Trump for his "racism" tweet comments....

the bills or resolutions are meant to go no where other than some campaign ads down the road

Domestic terrorism is usually charged as a crime and rarely terrorism as in America there is some reluctance to charge a particular crime as terrorism when otherwise if it was international then they would have no problem

It usually the act itself such as the incident in Charlottesville incident when he was charged with murder and there was no mention of terrorism

Still people do like to use the term terrorism

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke blamed environmentalists for California's massive wildfires using the blame game

don't blame us blame them

Good luck with Anifa as it appears to be more of a term than really identifying a particular organization and appears to be made up of different groups

what crimes have they committed that would be considered terrorism?

Still if they want to do this then they need to make a list of all domestic terrorist groups instead of pointing to one group

I do not believe that there is an official domestic terrorist list

If they want to make one expand it beyond one group

Neo-Nazis, sovereign citizens, anti-immigrant groups, anti-abortion movement and others

If he wants to pass he has to expand upon it and when it does then it will loose steam

let see if the right is up to it

Last edited:

just like the the Dem bill on condemning Trump for his "racism" tweet comments....

the bills or resolutions are meant to go no where other than some campaign ads down the road
but his tweet werent racist,,,and antifa is a terrorist group,,,
You see the strategy here, right? Use the term "racist tweet", even though there was no racist remark in the tweet. Get people used to hearing the two words together in the hopes that the public will come to accept the notion that the tweet was racist. After all, if you hear it on the news it must be true.

You see the strategy here, right? Use the term "racist tweet", even though there was no racist remark in the tweet. Get people used to hearing the two words together in the hopes that the public will come to accept the notion that the tweet was racist. After all, if you hear it on the news it must be true.
BUT in fairness to a lot of older folk who were around at the time the term was used on immigrants and African Americans, telling an immigrant or black person to go back to their own country was due to racism or in the least bigotry.

BUT in fairness to a lot of older folk who were around at the time the term was used on immigrants and African Americans, telling an immigrant or black person to go back to their own country was due to racism or in the least bigotry.
That's true but when it was done back then it wasn't done in response to the immigrants trashing the country. Trump had every right to respond to their nastiness. But this is what they do. The media stays silent when the immigrants say vile things about the U.S., then if the President responds to them, they immediately jump in and 5,000 so-called journalists call him a racist 24 hours a day. I expect the media to ignore the Cruz resolution as long as they can unless they can twist it into being "racist".

or it could be they come here and complain there isnt enough free stuff,,,

There is a difference when Trump speaks as he is representing America in arguably its highest office and as such he should not be getting into a name calling contest, making false statements, or making racial statements referring to ones racial makeup or country of origin. He is expressing his personal preferences to the media. And with the send them home chant it matters to the gullible.

That is why he now is trying to backpedal. They repeated his tweet and he stood on the podium relishing it for seconds before moving on

He has to rise above it but sadly he can't

Senators Ted Cruz and Bill Cassidy have introduced a resolution calling for Antifa to be designated a “domestic terrorist organization”.
Ted Cruz Introduces Resolution to Declare Antifa a Domestic Terrorist Organization
-------------------------------------

Oh no Soros's big tough terrorist ISIS undercover they are actually worse ANTIFA dumb white fks who have no idea wtf communism even is ...and the world knows it. Accept them.
But not INCEL that actually kills people?

Not as much a terrorist organization as INCEL that has actually killed people.

I know I am wasting my time asking,,,but do you have a link???

They threaten people with violence for expressing opinions they don't like. And then they organize violent acts upon people with whom they disagree.

That's terrorism.

There is a difference when Trump speaks as he is representing America in arguably its highest office and as such he should not be getting into a name calling contest, making false statements, or making racial statements referring to ones racial makeup or country of origin.
He didn't make any racial statements and he didn't refer to anyone's racial makeup. You just did exactly what I was talking about in post #10. Thanks for illustrating my point for me.

Forum List

Back