Tucker Totally Owned Ted Cruz And Made Him Kiss The Ring LOL!

I asked you.....did the Dems who participated in all of those Benghazi hearings -- were they working for the Republicans??

The fact you think being on a committee to investigate January 6th means you should be a democrat despite voting 97% of the time with Conservatives - further lets me know how much of a moron you are...

The fact that you are in my inbox whining to me about putting words in your mouth -- further tells me you are full of shit....

If I have a problem with anyone -- I address it on the very same OP they are commenting on....stop running to my inbox and address your bullshit right here

She also voted for impeachment, which was fucking bullshit.

Not whining, putting you on fucking notice. Don't try sideswipe referencing me again.

It's a system, not a game, stop putting words in my mouth you fucking hack.

So you want to lose?
Why can't you tell me how this system is rigged??

I remember Trump campaigning in 2016 and telling folks like you that the system is rigged against you...but never telling you how.....then after 4 years...he is still telling you it is rigged against you.....but never telling you how or why he did nothing to "fix it"

So....how is the system rigged against you??

It seems to be that you folks only talk like that whenever you lose an election....I am thinking you have a problem with voting....more specifically, who can vote....Conservatives have always had a problem with that...nothing new.....

She also voted for impeachment, which was fucking bullshit.

Not whining, putting you on fucking notice. Don't try sideswipe referencing me again.
I don't sideswipe...I am talking to you directly....either online or off....it ain't a game to me; so maybe you should go find someone else play with....

If you don't like it, I don't give a fuck...

Why can't you tell me how this system is rigged??

I remember Trump campaigning in 2016 and telling folks like you that the system is rigged against you...but never telling you how.....then after 4 years...he is still telling you it is rigged against you.....but never telling you how or why he did nothing to "fix it"

So....how is the system rigged against you??

It seems to be that you folks only talk like that whenever you lose an election....I am thinking you have a problem with voting....more specifically, who can vote....Conservatives have always had a problem with that...nothing new.....

When did I say the system was rigged? This is about supporting Ted even if he fucks up from time to time. What Chaney did wasn't fucking up, it was a conscious effort to say fuck you to everyone who voted for Trump, i.e. supposedly the people of her own party.

Progressives have no issue with people voting who shouldn't be, because those people vote for them.

I want my vote to count, to be not diluted by illegal votes.

I don't sideswipe...I am talking to you directly....either online or off....it ain't a game to me; so maybe you should go find someone else play with....

If you don't like it, I don't give a fuck...

So why did you reference "A conservative on this post"?

Show me where I said it was a game. Win/lose isn't relegated to just games.

Not a big fan of either Ted or Tucker. With that said not seeing how Tucker owned Cruz. Cruz explained his use of calling people who attack cops terrorist, and then explained why it was wrong to use in a way he should have knew would be twisted by the left and apparently Tucker.

Why are Republicans marketing their January 6th celebrations as an insurrection celebration??
View attachment 584859

Let me guess....they were just saying it because Dems said it....cool....

Well you keep trying to frame someone winning an election as an insurrection if you wish -- you will still be called a moron for doing so.....

Potatohead did not win an election. The Democrats stole the election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by dishonest Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. That is a fact. The Democrats knew this and that is why they so vehemently opposed an audit of the disputed districts.

The steal of the election and the six months of Jungle Monkeys going wild was the real insurrection in this country. Not a four hour demonstration with a couple of overturned benches and selfies in Nancy Peloski's office.

DC is literally the gateway to hell. You spend enough time with the devil and he will possess you.

Potatohead did not win an election. The Democrats stole the election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by dishonest Democrat in Democrat controlled swing districts. That is a fact. The Democrats knew this and that is why they so vehemently opposed an audit of the disputed districts.

The steal of the election and the six months of Jungle Monkeys going wild was the real insurrection in this country. Not a four hour demonstration with a couple of overturned benches and selfies in Nancy Peloski's office.
Why are Democrats so much stronger than you cucks then??

If they are powerful enough to steal a national election -- without a bit of evidence of it being presented in ANY COURT, ANYWHERE

Powerful enough to make Republican controlled states, Trump appointed judges, etc go along with it...

Then just how much of a cuck are you Conservatives?? Yall are weak girly men; not even powerful enough to stop an old woman like Pelosi or a senile old man like Biden....yall are a bunch of pussies

Potatohead did not win an election. The Democrats stole the election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by dishonest Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. That is a fact. The Democrats knew this and that is why they so vehemently opposed an audit of the disputed districts.

The Dems stole the election and the wildfires were started by space lasers owned by a Jewish banking family. One makes as much sense as the other. :rolleyes:

If it was an insurrection then why was nobody charged with the Federal crime of insurrection? Only trespass?

If what they did was an insurrection then how about the six months of looting, murdering, rioting and destruction in over 200 American cities by the filthy BLM turds? Wasn't that an insurrection?

However, the real insurrection was the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Our Democracy was stolen by Left Wing shitheads.
Democrats didn't steal the election, but repubtards did attempt to crush the will of the people.

All 1/6/2021 US Capitol Insurrectionist and (BLM's) Burn Loot Murder's should be locked up or executed by firing squad

Democrats didn't steal the election, but repubtards did attempt to crush the will of the people.

All 1/6/2021 US Capitol Insurrectionist and (BLM's) Burn Loot Murder's should be locked up or executed by firing squad

1641655804563.png

No evidence of any of that. The protest was planned, the march to the Capitol was planned (Where Trump told them to be peaceful), the actual breaching of the Capitol had all the hallmarks of a spontaneous event.
Of course there`s no evidence because subpoenas are being ignored and people are pleading the 5th. It`s called "hiding the evidence". As the twice impeached one has said, guilty people plead the 5th.

Of course there`s no evidence because subpoenas are being ignored and people are pleading the 5th. It`s called "hiding the evidence". As the twice impeached one has said, guilty people plead the 5th.

"Twice Impeached" LOL

Sham poster boasts about sham impeachments.

I will ask you this because not a single Conservative/Trumper has ever answered it...just deflected.....

If a bunch of Muslim-Americans stormed the Capitol, shouting hang (insert any politician) in an coordinated attempt to intimidate Congress from taking a Congressional action -- would you call them patriots??

Would you twist yourselves into pretzels to minimize what they did -- and in fact, celebrate them??

Well done. Bravo.

He's a criminal and he and his crimes are supported by the Right. The Right's dishonor will remain.

Just so sad. I never, ever imagined that someone like Trump could ever come to power in the US or surround himself with so many greedy crooks.

Forum List

Back