Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

Sounds like Cruz' wife, Heidi, may have a history of mental problems.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Having to move to Texas would depress anyone.

I guess you would prefer someplace like Detroit, or Shit-cago.

Yep. The absolutely urgent lolberal fixation on Ted Cruz is a wonder to behold.

Do you think it might somehow be connected to the self-inflicted damage the lolberal Dumbocraps have to confront over Shrillary's e-mails?
Hillary's emails are only a concern to the Right-Wing fringe. Poll after poll show the American public don't give a shit.

I'm glad she set up her own server - after years of having their funding cut by Republicans, the government's IT department is a joke. Hillary can and did afford to have the very best IT people in the business secure her server, therefore securing America!

Thank you Hillary Clinton!

Wrong. The Shrillary e-mail scandal (like all of her many many scandals) will get downplayed (propaganda style) by the liberal rag media that is actually her apparatchik. But it DOES matter and it matters quite a lot.

And no, not just to the right wing.

Indeed, if you assholes on the far left had any concern for the rule of law, proper procedure and the reason for the existence of the rules which she chooses not to play by, even you would be (and ought to be) concerned by her failure to abide by the rules.

Since you seem sooo obsessed with Hillary - maybe you should start another Hillary-bashing thread to add to the umpteen existing ones.

You now want to go down on Shrillary as well as tossing Obumbler's salad?

Wow. You are one utterly gross waste of skin, Shitting Bull.

Oh but Synthia, you are ascribing to all conservatives the views of some rather sily ramblings of just a few right wingers.

Even a well known full-time hack like you OUGHT to know how stupid you are to ascribe to ALL of any group the assertions of just a FEW of that group.

And what I just noted is completely true, no matter how badly you wish it weren't.
OK, then show me where respectable Republicans have slapped those silly ramblings down.

Why?

It wouldn't matter to you. Go on your own egg hunt.

In the meanwhile, show me where you ass-clown utter liberal hacks EVER condemn anybody in the Democrap Party for saying all the massively silly crap they tend to spew.

I haven't heard the left ever say anything bad about dictators.
Then you weren't paying attention when the Left was bashing Putin, while the Right was wishing he was our President.

The right was NEVER wishing that the former head of the KGB was our President.

At most, some on the right admired the fact that unlike the idiot Obumbler, at least Putin was a leader.
Even with your history on this forum, I'll still ask: Wanna bet?
4i6Ckte.gif

Even with your one note symphony of plodding & unimaginative offerings on this board, that was predictable, forced, illogical and weak.

Zzz.

I am grateful that Ted Cruz' dad is not the candidate.

As it pertains to the run by Ted, however, I am not sure why I should give a crap what his dad once did.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

I'd prefer a place that doesn't vote for dumbasses like George W. Bush, Rick Perry, Ted Cruz, Louie Gohmert, Tom DeLay, Sheila Jackson Lee, Hoe Barton, Ted Poe, and pajama boy Blake Farenthold.

That's pretty much anywhere else.

I haven't heard the left ever say anything bad about dictators.
Then you weren't paying attention when the Left was bashing Putin, while the Right was wishing he was our President.

The right was NEVER wishing that the former head of the KGB was our President.

At most, some on the right admired the fact that unlike the idiot Obumbler, at least Putin was a leader.
Even with your history on this forum, I'll still ask: Wanna bet?
4i6Ckte.gif

Even with your one note symphony of plodding & unimaginative offerings on this board, that was predictable, forced, illogical and weak.
Welsher say what?

I'd prefer a place that doesn't vote for dumbasses like George W. Bush, Rick Perry, Ted Cruz, Louie Gohmert, Tom DeLay, Sheila Jackson Lee, Hoe Barton, Ted Poe, and pajama boy Blake Farenthold.

But you are ok with the folks voting for an intellectual void like Obumbler.

A father is the biggest influence on a son.

Sometimes yes. Oftentimes, not at all.

Your trite and unsupported platitude aside, the fact remains. Ted is the candidate, not the daddy.

Obumbler's missing dad was not the candidate either, and I'll bet he couldn't have been much of an influence on Obumbler.

Every once in a while you remind me just how un-serious you actually are, by claiming the sky is green.

A father is the biggest influence on a son.

Sometimes yes. Oftentimes, not at all.

Your trite and unsupported platitude aside, the fact remains. Ted is the candidate, not the daddy.

Obumbler's missing dad was not the candidate either, and I'll bet he couldn't have been much of an influence on Obumbler.
Didn't you wingnuts try to smear Obama via Frank Marshall Davis, who wingnuts claimed was Obama's real father?

Barack was the candidate, not the daddy.

Another silly, uninformed liberal OP. Are you not aware that Cruz's father did not know that Castro was a communist when he was backing him, and that he rejected Castro when he realized what he was all about?

This is as silly as the pathetic OP that bashes Cruz because he's gonna sign up for "Obamacare," i.e., he's going to sign up for the federal health care plan that's offered to all U.S. Senators, which plan happens to fall under Obamacare.

Cruz and his wife had been insured through his wife's health insurance, but his wife is quitting her job to help her husband campaign, and so Cruz is going to sign up for the same federal health plan that other Senators have--and he's *not* going to accept the subsidy that comes with the plan.

Another silly, uninformed liberal OP. Are you not aware that Cruz's father did not know that Castro was a communist when he was backing him, and that he rejected Castro when he realized what he was all about?

This is as silly as the pathetic OP that bashes Cruz because he's gonna sign up for "Obamacare," i.e., he's going to sign up for the federal health care plan that's offered to all U.S. Senators, which plan happens to fall under Obamacare.

Cruz and his wife had been insured through his wife's health insurance, but his wife is quitting her job to help her husband campaign, and so Cruz is going to sign up for the same federal health plan that other Senators have--and he's *not* going to accept the subsidy that comes with the plan.
Fought with Castro for four years, while getting grades good enough to get into the U of T at Austin, after bribing an official for a student visa. Yeah, if you buy that I have a bridge you'll just adore. Rafael's life is a lie, period.

Somebody be sure to let us know when this becomes significant in any way.

Every once in a while you remind me just how un-serious you actually are, by claiming the sky is green.

Any president that doesn't remain passive and unresponsive while Americans are beheaded by Isis, and who isn't so eggar to look for a reason to release 5 top terrorists from Guantanamo Bay Prison (for a charged deserter), would be an improvement.

Forum List

Back