Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

Sounds like Cruz' wife, Heidi, may have a history of mental problems.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

But we can always have Blow Job Bill as a FIRST LADY.... I can't wait for the next BLUE DRESS to show up in the Oval office closet!

TQNOomM.gif

Ted Cruz' Father Fought Alongside Fidel Castro

In fact, Cruz offered up his father to the Ag Summit attendees as an example of the right way to be an immigrant. Before coming to America, Cruz said, his father was "imprisoned and tortured in Cuba."

What Cruz did not tell the audience of crusty conservatives — and what I did not know until I got back to my writing desk a few days later — was that Cruz's father, Rafael, actually fought alongside Fidel Castro's communist forces. He was captured and jailed and beaten by the regime of Fulgencio Batista, the US-backed dictator.

Somehow, despite the fact that he was a rebel fighting alongside communists, Rafael was released from the dictator's prison sometime around 1957 and accepted to the University of Texas. He then made it to America on a student visa when a family friend bribed a Cuban crony to stamp his exit visa. How a Cuban rebel could get a visa into the United States in the 1950s without lying about aiding and abetting Castro is beyond me. Lying on a visa application is grounds for deportation.

I'd love to see the original document, Senator. I mean, if you're seriously running for president.

A few years back, when the birther conspiracy against Obama was in full bloom, Pastor Rafael Cruz told a Texas audience that he'd "like to send [Obama] back to Kenya."

President Barack Obama's father was an African Muslim. That doesn't sit well with the nativists. But Cruz's daddy was, by his son's own admission, "a guerrilla, throwing Molotov cocktails and blowing up buildings" while fighting for Castro against a US-backed regime. Hardly the Horatio Alger biography required from the hard-right.

There's more.

Rafael married an American woman named Eleanor, and they moved to Canada to chase their American dream in the Alberta oil fields. Rafael got Canadian citizenship, got drunk a lot, got his wife pregnant, and got Jesus.

At least Obama can rightfully claim that Hawaii — where he was born — is part of America. That gives the president a leg up on Pastor Cruz's son Ted, who was born in Calgary in 1970. (That's in Canada.) Pastor Cruz did not become an American citizen until 2005.

Remember, you can't be president of the United States unless you're a "natural born Citizen." The question of Cruz's nationality centers on his mother, who claims on his Canadian birth certificate to be an American citizen raised in Delaware.

I believe that his mother is an American — I'm no conspiracy kook. But Cruz is the Pied Piper of the Tea Party movement, the ones who were peddling the narrative of Obama as a mongrel Manchurian Candidate.

Certainly those people will want to see Cruz's proof of citizenship as well. Did his mother live in the United States for at least 10 years — with at least five of them coming after her 14th birthday — as required by US law at the time of her son's birth?

Maybe next time we meet in Iowa, Cruz will show me her report cards to prove it.
And?
And Cruz polls the worst against Hillary. Even worse than Rick Santorum.

Think about that for a minute.
Polls? According to whom?
Cruz evokes conservatism. However, his stumbling block will be his ties to evangelicals and pentecostals..These are far right Christians who in every election cycle are obsessed with a single issue. Abortion.....it's a loser.
And here's another fact for ya.....
Mainstream conservatives want nothing to do with ultra religious bible thumpers.
we marginalized Gerry Fallwell and his ilk from the 80's thru the 2004 election of Bush 43.
Now, Romney being a Mormon, lost any chance of getting the Bible thumper vote because those people could not stomach voting for a person who according to their interpretation of the Bible prays to a "false prophet"....3 million people who identify as chruch going Bible believing Christians stayed home and that weas the difference in getting Obama to a second term...
These ultra religious types would rather a democrat win over some one who doesn't believe in God the same way they do....Now THAT is closed minded.
And that is setting one's house on fire to run off an unwanted guest.

Having to move to Texas would depress anyone.

Now, Romney being a Mormon, lost any chance of getting the Bible thumper vote because those people could not stomach voting for a person who according to their interpretation of the Bible prays to a "false prophet"....3 million people who identify as chruch going Bible believing Christians stayed home and that weas the difference in getting Obama to a second term...
Show me the 3 million less votes for Romney than for McCain.

You're so full of shit. Here - from one of your own wingnut sources:

PICKET Romney passes McCain s 2008 popular vote total Obama 5.5 mil behind 08 total - Washington Times

BTW, you want your mind blown, read about JFK's father and the Nazis...
Is it anything like Prescott Bush and the Nazis?

Or is it more like the Koch brother's father's relationship with Stalin?

Since you care about who people are related to, well, except Obama, and you care about who they know, well, except Obama, I'll leave that up to you to decide since I don't give a shit. I'm just laughing at you

Yet JFK's father is irrelevant to you, lone sheep
Is a Kennedy going to be running for POTUS?

When was the last time a Kennedy ran for POTUS? 1980. Since then, we've had 2 Bushes, so yes Kennedy's father is irrelevant.

What does it have to do with Jeb? Jeb sucks, I hope you bring him down with this. It doesn't make it any less retarded

So, Obama's parents were communist.
And he's a butt buddy of Bill Ayers'.
As apparently was Cruz's dad. Commies are inflitrating our society.
I'm not voting for Cruz' father.
No, you're voting for Jeb Bush, or you are throwing your vote away in protest.

It's already been decided for you.

Yes, dems get woodies at the thought of limited choices and the concept of forcing people to submit, don't you?

Last edited:
Rafael, the father, said he didn't know Castro was a Communist when he fought with him.

I think it's obvious that Ted Cruz has been a fully indoctrinated communist from birth. These people think they can pull a fast one, but they won't get away with it. We have to stop this Cuban Canadian communist before he can impose a totalitarian dictatorship on the American people.

Again, how could Ted Cruise possibly be any worse than Obama, who made the decision to lift sanctions on Cuba and has a better relationship with Castro than Israel's prime minister.

Commie Cruz is obviously a communist plant. He has been groomed since birth to destroy America from within. It's even rumored that Fidel Castro may be his real daddy.

Oh the hypocrisy. The reasoning on this thread is so utterly hilarious, the responses could easily be found on a comedy skit of "Whose Line Is It Anyways".

Unlike Michelle Obama, I'd be willing to bet Heidi Cruz doesn't have to win an election to be proud of her country.

Rafael, the father, said he didn't know Castro was a Communist when he fought with him.

I think it's obvious that Ted Cruz has been a fully indoctrinated communist from birth. These people think they can pull a fast one, but they won't get away with it. We have to stop this Cuban Canadian communist before he can impose a totalitarian dictatorship on the American people.

Again, how could Ted Cruise possibly be any worse than Obama, who made the decision to lift sanctions on Cuba and has a better relationship with Castro than Israel's prime minister.
It's spelled 'shackles', you dope.

Since you care about who people are related to
Weren't you the one who started this by bringing up Joe Kennedy?

Why, yes, you were.

:wtf:

Um..yeah...I started this by bringing up joe kennedy. I hope you're hot, you're not making a living other than on your back.
We'll just add liar to your reputation, to go along with fraud.

So this conversation started with me bringing up Joe Kennedy? You are the liar, ass wipe. That is clearly not how it started

And that might matter, is SHE were running for office!

Forum List

Back