Ted Cruz dropping out & endorsing Trump

But this serendipitous late-night session is only one of many links tying Obama to the New World Order. Suspicions that he was being groomed for a run at the White House became apparent in August 2007—before most Americans even knew who Obama was—when Zbigniew Brzezinski endorsed Obama for president. It should be noted that Obama hadn’t even declared that he was running for the Oval Office yet, let alone assembled any type of formal committee. . .
Like I said before: Obama was chosen by Global Elitists for one reason only. He was the one who could do the most damage in the shortest period of time in the slow but rapidly accelerating destruction of America. His disliking of Israel plays well into the hands of Global Elitists as a diversion.

I'm voting for Cruz if he gets the nomination. I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump if he gets the nomination. I'm not one of those Republicans that sits home and sulks on election day if "my guy" doesn't get the nomination. Hillary's a train wreck that has to be stopped.

Forum List

Back