Ted Cruz dropping out & endorsing Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
THANK GOD!

Ccd-tuDW0AEpU2J.jpg

I think at the moment that is the best thing for him to do. He can still be a great help in getting the country back to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. We need more independent senators and Representatives to do this.

Cruz drops out in exchange for a SC nomination from Rubio? LMAO

After dropping out tomorrow and endorsing Trump, Ted Cruz will then have an abortion, convert to Islam, and marry Barack Obama.

I know, I know. You're thinking, "You had me fooled until the marriage part. Barack's already married to another man."

BOMBSHELL: Ted Cruz Makes Plan To DROP OUT OF THE RACE!

BOMBSHELL: Ted Cruz Makes Plan To DROP OUT OF THE RACE!

If this is true and not hearsay. . . .

Cruz is selling his soul for the vacancy on the supreme court. Basically, everything the folks have said about Cruz was true all along.

Now they will flip all those votes on the machines in Texas to Rubio. :lmao:

diebold_pres.jpg
So that means Hillary sold her soul for Secretary of State.

Obama's Secret Meeting Exposes Ties to NWO

The secret meeting between Obama and Hillary lays bare his close connections to elite globalist power groups.
Obama's Secret Meeting Exposes Ties to NWO
National media outlets were abuzz the morning of June 5 with news that Sens. Barack Obama (Ill.) and Hillary Clinton (N.Y.) had a secret rendezvous the night before, purportedly at the house of Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.). What they failed to mention was that only a few miles away, the most famous clandestine group in the world—the Bilderbergs—were also meeting in Chantilly, Virginia.

Obama’s participation in this shadowy confab with Mrs. Clinton should raise eyebrows because we’ve all been told ad nauseum that the presumptive Democratic nominee represents “change.” But is this statement necessarily true?

For starters, the Beltway mansion where he supposedly hunkered down with Mrs. Clinton is owned by Mrs. Feinstein—a member of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, and frequent Bilderberg attendee in the past. There is also strong evidence brought out in the latest issue of American Free Press that she has profited handsomely from the Iraq War.

But this serendipitous late-night session is only one of many links tying Obama to the New World Order. Suspicions that he was being groomed for a run at the White House became apparent in August 2007—before most Americans even knew who Obama was—when Zbigniew Brzezinski endorsed Obama for president. It should be noted that Obama hadn’t even declared that he was running for the Oval Office yet, let alone assembled any type of formal committee. . .

Forum List

Back