Ted Cruz Complains That Running for President Sucks

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Ted Cruz complains that running for president sucks.

Call the wambulance.
Running for president is tough. Candidates must spend long stretches on the road, devote many hours to sucking up to rich people to raise a boatload of money, and eat tons of bad food. Yet those who take the leap usually don't whine about all this. But not Ted Cruz. In one of the more unusual fundraising emails of this campaign season, Cruz, a tea party GOP senator from Texas, bitches about the hardships he is forced to endure as an official presidential wannabe.

In the note, Cruz moans that he's "sacrificing a great deal" to seek the White House. He has less time with his family. He and his wife Heidi, who until recently was a Goldman Sachs executive, are taking a financial hit because of the campaign. His personal time is encroached upon by campaign obligations. ("My days are no longer my own," he grouses. "Days start before dawn and many times don't end until early the next morning.") And, perhaps worst of all, the food is lousy, and—OMG!—campaigning interferes with his sleep needs: "My runoff campaign for the Senate in 2012 took a toll, but now I'm sacrificing even more sleep with long nights and constant travel."

Whine little bitch whine!!! What do you have to offer besides abolishing our ability to compete little whiny baby? Seriously, why won't you do this nation a favor and fuck off.

Call the wambulance.
Running for president is tough. Candidates must spend long stretches on the road, devote many hours to sucking up to rich people to raise a boatload of money, and eat tons of bad food. Yet those who take the leap usually don't whine about all this. But not Ted Cruz. In one of the more unusual fundraising emails of this campaign season, Cruz, a tea party GOP senator from Texas, bitches about the hardships he is forced to endure as an official presidential wannabe.

In the note, Cruz moans that he's "sacrificing a great deal" to seek the White House. He has less time with his family. He and his wife Heidi, who until recently was a Goldman Sachs executive, are taking a financial hit because of the campaign. His personal time is encroached upon by campaign obligations. ("My days are no longer my own," he grouses. "Days start before dawn and many times don't end until early the next morning.") And, perhaps worst of all, the food is lousy, and—OMG!—campaigning interferes with his sleep needs: "My runoff campaign for the Senate in 2012 took a toll, but now I'm sacrificing even more sleep with long nights and constant travel."

Whine little bitch whine!!! What do you have to offer besides abolishing our ability to compete little whiny baby? Seriously, why won't you do this nation a favor and fuck off.

Mother Jones? I think I've identified the problem here, and it's not Ted Cruz.

Call the wambulance.

Mother Jones? I think I've identified the problem here, and it's not Ted Cruz.

Are you trying to say he didn't actually write the fund raising letter that was quoted in it's entirety and was the subject of the article? Cruz is a whiny baby who has a hard time campaigning. I guess he thinks it will get easier if he gets elected and he can spend all his time cutting funds for people who need it and giving free money to the rich. I do feel sorry for him, but not for the whiny reasons he wants.

Ted Cruz's desperation for Contributions has already resulted in his promising Corporate America more unemployed Americans.

Call the wambulance.

Maybe Cruz will quit? It takes lots of stamina to run for high office. Something about Cruz tells me he prefer the intrigues of politics more than the daily grind of running for office.

Wait--he pretty much said that in his letter!!

Forum List

Back