Ted Cruz: 9/11 Made Me Start Listening To Country Music

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who announced Monday he's running for president in 2016, said he started listening to country music because of 9/11.

During an interview with CBS' "This Morning," Cruz revealed he didn't like the way rock bands reacted to the terrorist attack.

"Music is interesting. I grew up listening to classic rock, and I'll tell you sort of an odd story," Cruz said. "My music tastes changed on 9/11."

"On 9/11, I didn't like how rock music responded, and country music collectively, the way they responded, it resonated with me, and I have to say, it just is a gut-level -- I had an emotional reaction that says, 'these are my people,'" Cruz added.

"These are my people"? In other words - potential voters.

Commie Canuck Cruz will take pandering to a whole new level. I expect he'll soon be attending NASCAR races.

Man the fear for Cruz is out of control! Man I love it. One day after his announcement and we know more about Cruz in one day. Than we know about Obama after years. Lol Okay Lakota, we know that Cruz was smartest in his class at Harvard. Says one of his professors. How about Obama? Never heard anything about him.

Man the fear for Cruz is out of control! Man I love it. One day after his announcement and we know more about Cruz in one day. Than we know about Obama after years. Lol Okay Lakota, we know that Cruz was smartest in his class at Harvard. Says one of his professors. How about Obama? Never heard anything about him.

Since Obama is already president - the best Cruz can be is as smart as Obama. We'll see...

Since Obama is already president - the best Cruz can be is as smart as Obama. We'll see...
The only way we can tell about Obama is by his decisions. We have no clue about his college years. All we know is he was a coke head. Oh, and going by his decisions. He is a dumbass. Cruz on the other hand, his professors are bragging about his intelligence. Man it's going to be nice to have a leader in the Whitehouse again in 2016!

The only way we can tell about Obama is by his decisions. We have no clue about his college years. All we know is he was a coke head. Oh, and going by his decisions. He is a dumbass. Cruz on the other hand, his professors are bragging about his intelligence. Man it's going to be nice to have a leader in the Whitehouse again in 2016!

O'bama will still be POTUS in 2016. You know that, right?

O'bama will still be POTUS in 2016. You know that, right?
We will know in 2016 we will have a leader again. Instead of the liar we have now.

Well for me after 9/11 I really started getting into chocolate ice cream. I don't know vanilla just didn't taste the same after that. And chocolate just resonated with me, and I have to say, it just is a gut-level -- I had an emotional reaction that says, 'this is my flavor'

:rofl:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who announced Monday he's running for president in 2016, said he started listening to country music because of 9/11.

During an interview with CBS' "This Morning," Cruz revealed he didn't like the way rock bands reacted to the terrorist attack.

"Music is interesting. I grew up listening to classic rock, and I'll tell you sort of an odd story," Cruz said. "My music tastes changed on 9/11."

"On 9/11, I didn't like how rock music responded, and country music collectively, the way they responded, it resonated with me, and I have to say, it just is a gut-level -- I had an emotional reaction that says, 'these are my people,'" Cruz added.

Holy shit! How desperate are you these days?

Well for me after 9/11 I really started getting into chocolate ice cream. I don't know vanilla just didn't taste the same after that. And chocolate just resonated with me, and I have to say, it just is a gut-level -- I had an emotional reaction that says, 'this is my flavor'

You sure it wasn't obie kool-aid you discovered? You've been sucking that shit down for years.

You sure it wasn't obie kool-aid you discovered? You've been sucking that shit down for years.
I'm sure.

:cuckoo:

Guess Cruz didn't get the memo on what happened to the Dixie Chicks at the time for daring to suggest that Dubya was a total fucking asshat.

Cruz has got all the depth of a koi pond. Unfortunately, he's not as interesting as one.

Obambi has proven that one does not have to be "smart" to be elected.

How has Obama proven that?

I bet Cruz doesn't hide his transcripts.

Guess Cruz didn't get the memo on what happened to the Dixie Chicks at the time for daring to suggest that Dubya was a total fucking asshat.

....and this half black big eared ego maniacal piece of shit ISN'T an asshat?

He is an abject moron.

You kids keep screaming about how intelligent he is....but he won't actually let you SEE how smart he is.

All he can do is read from a teleprompter, that's it.

He cannot tell the truth. Liars are dumbasses.

Forum List

Back